Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: 2021 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: 2021 AA Domestic Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2021, 2:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA5MM
Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Anyone done the red eye lately for either LAX/SFO-JFK or LAX-MIA 77W?

It has switched from Dinner how it was in spring & most of summer and now says Brunch or Snack how it used to actually say before Covid. There is also no pre order option to JFK whereas there is for the other flights. Pre Covid the red eye had no cheese plate or sundae cart & single tray service so therefore wouldnt that be just what we get now on non red eye flights? Is there maybe 2 instead of 4 entree choices how it was pre-Covid as I recall. Or really just a true snack as in a snack box?

If someone has been on a recent red eye please let me know.

Thx
I'm wondering the same thing. On a redeye LAX-JFK and no pre-order is available.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 5:44 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Does anyone know if AA serving the same domestic wine/liquor offerings they had for domestic F pre covid?
And does anyone happen have a list of the items or is there a list posted anywhere of what liquor/soda/beverages they serve in domestic/canada/carribean/mexico F?

On AC/WS, they switched out from having FA's mixing highballs into glasses(pre covid) to giving you mini bottles of liquor with soda cans in plastic cups for you to mix on your own. The selection went down heavily for all selection of different types of alcoholic beverages.

Curious what the situation is like at AA...
Thank you

Last edited by SKYEG; Sep 21, 2021 at 7:55 pm
Old Sep 21, 2021, 7:53 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
When taking meal orders, the cabin crew told that the options were a turkey pastrami sandwich or a cheese sandwich.
Considering the quality of the so-called "turkey" I had in first last week DFW - LAS, I would recommend the cheese sandwich.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 10:32 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plat, NK $9 fare club
Originally Posted by ToddR_2003
Considering the quality of the so-called "turkey" I had in first last week DFW - LAS, I would recommend the cheese sandwich.
Or better yet, Pappasito's . . . . .
Old Sep 22, 2021, 12:04 am

Programs: MVP100K, A-list, Marriott/IHG Plat, CHP525 Ticket Plat, CHP Solo Carpool 100K, Costco EXP, Tinder 1K
Originally Posted by SKYEG
Does anyone know if AA serving the same domestic wine/liquor offerings they had for domestic F pre covid?
And does anyone happen have a list of the items or is there a list posted anywhere of what liquor/soda/beverages they serve in domestic/canada/carribean/mexico F?

On AC/WS, they switched out from having FA's mixing highballs into glasses(pre covid) to giving you mini bottles of liquor with soda cans in plastic cups for you to mix on your own. The selection went down heavily for all selection of different types of alcoholic beverages.

Curious what the situation is like at AA...
Thank you
Spirits:
Tito's Handmade Vodka, Bacardi Rum, Aviation Gin
Whiskeys:
Canadian Club Blended Whisky, Dewar's White Label Scotch Whisky, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon
Beers:
Bud Light, Dos Equis, Heineken, Goose IPA, Truly Hard Seltzer
Brandy and Liqueurs:
Baileys Irish Cream, DiSaronno Amaretto
Other Beverages:
Carbonated Beverages, Coffee (Regular or Decaffeinated), Tea, Fruit Juices, Milk

Bubbles:
Bottega IL Vino Dei Poeti Prosecco Doc
White Wine:
Luna Winemakers Reserve Chardonnay Napa Valley
Gustave Lorentz Reserve Pinoy Gris Alsace
Red Wine:
Zuccardi Serie A Malbec Valley De Uco
Bouchaine Estate Pinot Noir Carneros Napa Valley

Can't believe I'm typing this out for ya..
Old Sep 22, 2021, 8:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by Spanish
Or better yet, Pappasito's . . . . .
Or TGI Friday's which is also available at DFW
Spanish likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by 985X
Spirits:
Tito's Handmade Vodka, Bacardi Rum, Aviation Gin
Whiskeys:
Canadian Club Blended Whisky, Dewar's White Label Scotch Whisky, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon
Beers:
Bud Light, Dos Equis, Heineken, Goose IPA, Truly Hard Seltzer
Brandy and Liqueurs:
Baileys Irish Cream, DiSaronno Amaretto
Other Beverages:
Carbonated Beverages, Coffee (Regular or Decaffeinated), Tea, Fruit Juices, Milk

Bubbles:
Bottega IL Vino Dei Poeti Prosecco Doc
White Wine:
Luna Winemakers Reserve Chardonnay Napa Valley
Gustave Lorentz Reserve Pinoy Gris Alsace
Red Wine:
Zuccardi Serie A Malbec Valley De Uco
Bouchaine Estate Pinot Noir Carneros Napa Valley

Can't believe I'm typing this out for ya..
OMG hahaha ty!!! I can't believe AA is not listing this on their website like the other airlines... We should sticky this! Very helpful in a time mostly without menus.
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 12:28 pm

YYC-DFW is always on the E75 on Envoy, but my flight just changed to a A319.

Safe to assume that there will still be no food?

It's a 4hr 1500mi+ flight. Nice seats but definitely long... E75 still better than CR9 to ORD/IAH.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 8:49 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by SKYEG
YYC-DFW is always on the E75 on Envoy, but my flight just changed to a A319.

Safe to assume that there will still be no food?

It's a 4hr 1500mi+ flight. Nice seats but definitely long... E75 still better than CR9 to ORD/IAH.
Flight is listed as "refreshments", no hot meals but you should get a sandwich/salad box.
SKYEG likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 8:50 pm
Suspended

Carrying on from my previous post I'm flying on a couple of "refreshment" flights on Saturday, does anyone know if it's just the sandwich/salad available, or would there be a cheese plate/snack box offered as well?
Old Sep 22, 2021, 10:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Originally Posted by FlyDeltaMD88
Carrying on from my previous post I'm flying on a couple of "refreshment" flights on Saturday, does anyone know if it's just the sandwich/salad available, or would there be a cheese plate/snack box offered as well?
I believe the cheese tray (with the 3 cheeses, crackers, grapes, and chocolate square) is now gone. However, depending on which refreshment/box you receive some have a small serving of cheddar cheese along with crackers and fruit. But, it's definitely not a large portion size of cheese.

-FlyerBeek
FlyDeltaMD88 likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 10:21 pm
S80

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, 1MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FlyerBeek
I believe the cheese tray (with the 3 cheeses, crackers, grapes, and chocolate square) is now gone. However, depending on which refreshment/box you receive some have a small serving of cheddar cheese along with crackers and fruit. But, it's definitely not a large portion size of cheese.

-FlyerBeek
The cheese tray has not been an option on any of the 900+ mile mainline flights that I've been on since they switched to the meals on the tray (mid-july iirc). None of the new meals on a tray I've received have had cheese/crackers either, only fruit.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by AA EXP DFW-LON
I'm wondering the same thing. On a redeye LAX-JFK and no pre-order is available.
I'm on the 1AM LAX-MIA Monday. It's listed as Flagship online but it says First in the booking. There isn't a pre-order option for me either. Will report back on the menu (if any) onboard.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 9:18 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, Delta Silver, AA Platinum
Originally Posted by ual744777sta
I'm on the 1AM LAX-MIA Monday. It's listed as Flagship online but it says First in the booking. There isn't a pre-order option for me either. Will report back on the menu (if any) onboard.
if you’re on the 772, it will list as first on booking. Luckily when I’m traveling I switched from it to the larger 77W
Old Sep 24, 2021, 10:45 am

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
last night in F LAX-JFK. i opted for F to get the extra BA tier points...but overall it was a pretty lame experience. LAX flagship side of course still closed. plastic cups that the FA openly said she was ashamed to serve wine in. the meal (short ribs) was fine, as was the appetizer in terms of flavor.

but while i know it is the same J menu, it really it pitiful that even for transcon F where i am most others are paying over 1k each way that they are serving such a basic meal still.

and that bread roll. it was the size of a golf ball and about as soft.

Fly'nAAgain likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.