Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2015, 5:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jaysona
Seriously, though I do not know how anyone can repeatedly eat the sausage and omelet on a regular or semi-regular basis even.
I'll admit I don't eat it as regularly as you, but on my last YYZ-SFO flight, I had two things on my mind.

1. This delay might make me misconnect.
2. I WANT MY OMELETTE!
Old Jan 7, 2015, 5:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by canadiancow
2. I WANT MY OMELETTE!
+1. One of my favorite meals, not really sure what AC laces in them. I'd rather have my omelette than a fancy 3* meal from L20 in Chicago or a GR restaurant (back when it was half decent) at the London hotel in NYC. So to CC's point, I WANT MY OMLETTE TOO!
Old Jan 7, 2015, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by 1Newflyer
What can I expect on flight YYC-YUL at 06.00 hr.?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...l-service.html is your best friend when it comes to domestic flight meal info.
You will get 3 choices as breakfast: omelette, pan cakes, or healthy option (which is oatmeal or something like that)
Old Jan 7, 2015, 6:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
I've found out that if you want to guarantee an omelet, get the NLML. It's always an omelet with sausage (at least for me going from YVR to YYZ)
Old Jan 7, 2015, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
I've found out that if you want to guarantee an omelet, get the NLML. It's always an omelet with sausage (at least for me going from YVR to YYZ)
I have never had trouble getting my preferred breakfast option.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 7:08 pm
Suspended

Oh, once I had an issue from SEA to YYZ. I was sat near the front on the E90, I got my omelet, a few in the back didn't. FA said she was surprised so many didn't choose the healthy option. Because, as you know at the Do, I can't have dairy, I was fortunately enough told by Ben L, or Ben S, the omelete was dairy free (if you don't get the one with cream or something on top, which I haven't had ever). So I figured I ask for a NLML for a few YVR YYZ flights, and my beautiful omelet was there. It was worth tearing up over
Old Jan 7, 2015, 9:18 pm

Programs: AS 100K, UA*S, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond | Formerly: AC Super Elite
You're also SE
Old Jan 7, 2015, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by maradori
You're also SE
I haven't always been SE...
Old Jan 8, 2015, 6:03 am
Formerly known as tireman77

I haven't always been SE...
I'm guessing it must have been your charm and witty repartee, then.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 6:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
We're flying YUL-ORD Saturday on the 11AM AC Express E75. Meal is listed as "Snack or Brunch". What does that mean these days? Thanks.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 7:19 am

My partner and I are flying YYZ to mia in a few weeks, flight leaves just before noon, what should we expect? Typically we fly first thing in the morning or late in the evening so we honestly have no idea what to expect for lunch (other than a few G&Ts).
Old Jan 8, 2015, 7:41 am

Programs: AC Aeroplan, BA blue
On LGA to YYZ it's a wrap and salad in the afternoon. Probably some kind of breakfast wrap and fruit.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 8:19 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Originally Posted by iMedic
My partner and I are flying YYZ to mia in a few weeks, flight leaves just before noon, what should we expect? Typically we fly first thing in the morning or late in the evening so we honestly have no idea what to expect for lunch (other than a few G&Ts).
J/Class - Bar + Full Hot Lunch
Y/Class - Buy on Board Cafe
Old Jan 8, 2015, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by ACYYZ/SD
J/Class - Bar + Full Hot Lunch
Y/Class - Buy on Board Cafe
Thanks but what is AC serving for lunch these days?
Old Jan 8, 2015, 8:32 am
Formerly known as tireman77

Originally Posted by SFO777
We're flying YUL-ORD Saturday on the 11AM AC Express E75. Meal is listed as "Snack or Brunch". What does that mean these days? Thanks.
I'm assuming you're flying in J...

Last time I flew it (the other way ORD-YUL) they served power bars (cliff bars..ugh those are totally inedible), biscotti, chips, etc. That being said, it was a CRJ, so I believe they do not have ovens. E75 might have a better offering.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.