Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2015, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by SFO777
We're flying YUL-ORD Saturday on the 11AM AC Express E75. Meal is listed as "Snack or Brunch". What does that mean these days? Thanks.
I believe that route you get something like a kabob and a small salad. Kabob could also be a small chicken pot pie or something similar.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by rehoult
I believe that route you get something like a kabob and a small salad. Kabob could also be a small chicken pot pie or something similar.
Thanks rehoult. Better than nothing, or UAX.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 4:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Someone liked me.

Old Jan 10, 2015, 1:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by 24left
Someone liked me.
Are the cookies just as good as they were when they were introduced long time ago? I haven't had the J cookies in ages.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 5:30 am

Programs: ACSE*2MM,CX Diamond, BA Gold, OW Emerald,Fairmont Platinum, SPG Platnium Lifetime,
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Are the cookies just as good as they were when they were introduced long time ago? I haven't had the J cookies in ages.
Depends totally on the CHEF! sometimes come out as flaming hot flattened pancakes or chewing and moist and no burnt edges. I noticed on most flights they only give one cookie now and not two as pictured.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 10:21 am

Ever since they changed the cookie offering from two kinds to one, I've been receiving only one cookie at a time (used to be two), although sometimes when I asked for another one, I was always given an additional one without any problems.
Like 2MMKid said, the quality of the cookies depends on who makes them.
Sometimes they are soft and chewy, and sometimes they are over burnt and hard as bricks.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 10:23 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Can someone chime in here? I've been following this thread and it's great that you guys get cookies/ice cream and that I can't have any of it (dairy allergy). For the NLML or VOML (since VOML = dairy free as well), is there a dessert offering? It's been 2 months since i've been in J with a SPML...just was wondering...I don't recall dessert on the special meals? I can't seem to remember. old age...
Old Jan 10, 2015, 10:27 am

Programs: AC SEMM
Originally Posted by 24left
Someone liked me.

Had same on AC 152 YVR-YYZ last night - but only one cookie - was I cheated out of the second cookie
Old Jan 10, 2015, 10:29 am

Programs: AC*SE 2MM, Asia Miles, SPG Gold (life), HH Gold, Golden Circle Jade
Originally Posted by iMedic
Thanks but what is AC serving for lunch these days?
2 of:
1) Chicken w/ Couscous
2) Salmon w/ Rice
3) (Once was) beef

plus:
4) Mushroom ravioli

Cappuccino cake for dessert

At least that's the experience on the past 4 US/Sun flights.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 11:28 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Can someone chime in here? I've been following this thread and it's great that you guys get cookies/ice cream and that I can't have any of it (dairy allergy). For the NLML or VOML (since VOML = dairy free as well), is there a dessert offering? It's been 2 months since i've been in J with a SPML...just was wondering...I don't recall dessert on the special meals? I can't seem to remember. old age...
The SPML tray will come with a bowl of fresh cut fruit. If the route is not classified as PLH (Premium Long Haul) you will also get a superior salad presentation.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 12:26 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by yyznomad

Mmmmmmm
Old Jan 10, 2015, 12:28 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Geoflying
Had same on AC 152 YVR-YYZ last night - but only one cookie - was I cheated out of the second cookie

Had I known I would have shared my second one with you.

Be very nice to your cabin crew, and where possible, bat eyelashes. LOLOL
Old Jan 10, 2015, 12:38 pm
Suspended

YVR-YYZ

The potato au gratin was really tasty and perfectly done. The beef was decent, especially the sauce.

Old Jan 10, 2015, 2:05 pm

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Originally Posted by Geoflying
While some of us do offer seconds, you do realize you can absolutely ask for a second cookie
Old Jan 10, 2015, 2:11 pm
Formerly known as tireman77

Originally Posted by ACYYZ/SD
While some of us do offer seconds, you do realize you can absolutely ask for a second cookie
They usually cut you off at 7 cookies....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.