Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

2023 Aeroplan Elite Status Benefits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2022, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
2023 Benefits Update

There are very few changes to the program for 2023, except at the 35K level; see the first few posts of the thread for details.

For information on 2022 benefits, please see this thread.

Key updates:
  • Several changes to 35K
    • No more MLL access (from June 1)
    • Additional eUps for Select Privilege
    • Priority baggage handling (AC flights only)
    • Expanded Priority Rewards
  • 50K and up get access to Virgin Australia lounges
  • December 15 deadline to be approved for a Premium CC to enjoy rollover benefits

Ongoing Benefits With Dedicated Threads

Many benefits stay fairly consistent from year to year and have dedicated threads with detailed information. For questions and information on these topics, please visit these threads rather than posting here:
Print Wikipost

2023 Aeroplan Elite Status Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2023, 11:34 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Thanks so much for the advice and the clarification. I picked the EUps and the 75% but am not flying again this year. I also do have a CC that allows EUp rollover, and should be rolling over 50. So, can I really hold off on making my 2024 selections until whenever, or is there a deadline?

Thanks again as always to the knowledgeable and helpful folks on here

Here's to a 2024 full of upgrades and empty lounges

YXEG
Old Dec 30, 2023, 11:51 pm

Programs: AC E75K (*G) | Mariott Platinum | Hilton Gold | Nexus
Originally Posted by YXEGeordie
So, can I really hold off on making my 2024 selections until whenever, or is there a deadline?
The deadline is dec 30th (2024) or if/when you reach a higher tier as part of early recognition (your case super elite) in 2024 if you haven’t chosen by then your 75k 2024 select benefits will be auto chosen as eups and (if I’m not mistaken so someone please correct me if I’m wrong) 75% bonus. So you’re good to wait as long as you’d like (but really should only wait till July if you want the longer eup expiry because after that there’s really no gain to waiting other than if you genuinely can’t decide)
Old Jan 1, 2024, 9:36 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Moderator note: as the calendar has now rolled over, please visit the 2024 thread for information on this year's benefits. Separately, several last-minute posts regarding seating benefits were moved to the dedicated thread on that topic.
kalderlake likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.