Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Aeroplan Credit Card Rollover Benefits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeroplan Credit Card Rollover Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2021, 7:30 am

Programs: E75K
Nothing at all for me as yet (eUp or SQM). They must be going down to the wire with this.
Old Mar 25, 2021, 12:18 am

Programs: AC 75k
So who do we harass regarding rollover credits which don't compute? Bank or AE?
Old Mar 25, 2021, 2:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Definitely Aeroplan, but there's nothing to do until EOM
Old Mar 25, 2021, 5:34 am

Programs: AC MM SE, Marriott Titanium - Lifetime Plat 2nd Class, National Executive, Avis PP
Did anyone who received their card in 2021 see their rollover eups post yet ? I was approved for mine at end of December, but card did not arrive until first week of January, so wondering if that may be the issues (CIBC version)

CC
Old Mar 25, 2021, 5:42 am

Programs: Air Canada 50K - Hilton Diamond - Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Captain Canuck
Did anyone who received their card in 2021 see their rollover eups post yet ? I was approved for mine at end of December, but card did not arrive until first week of January, so wondering if that may be the issues (CIBC version)

CC
that's a good point I'm waiting on mine still and was in the same situation as you approved in December but not activated since the card didn't arrive till January (AMEX) looking at the terms now i don't see any dates in the terms other then 30th of march for redeposit.
Old Mar 25, 2021, 9:48 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Aselwyn
that's a good point I'm waiting on mine still and was in the same situation as you approved in December but not activated since the card didn't arrive till January (AMEX) looking at the terms now i don't see any dates in the terms other then 30th of march for redeposit.
There was no indication that one had to have the card any particular date. But it would be very much like AC to have imposed such a requirement and not told anyone.

I waited until February to get mine (also CIBC; upgraded the Aerogold Infinite I've had for ages), but I was definitely showing as a black CC holder in AC's system before the eUps expired, which is all I had figured would matter.
Captain Canuck likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2021, 3:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
There was no indication that one had to have the card any particular date. But it would be very much like AC to have imposed such a requirement and not told anyone.
Agreed on both points.

As cow said, wait until EOM before we worry too much. I got my card and used it before Christmas 2020 and still haven't got mine so presume this is a very manual process by Edith (or insert agent name here).
Old Mar 26, 2021, 8:22 am

Programs: AC 100K SE (*G), Marriott P, SPG G, Hilton D
When will the 50 roll over eupgrade show up? I had 70 expire, but I have a Black card, haven't seen the roll over 50 come back into my account?
Old Mar 26, 2021, 8:31 am

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by philelite
When will the 50 roll over eupgrade show up? I had 70 expire, but I have a Black card, haven't seen the roll over 50 come back into my account?
@philelite, I've moved your post here as the issue is already discussed at length in this thread.

The short answer is a bunch of people received their rollover eUps earlier this week, but a few of us are still waiting. For further details, look upthread.
kvroe likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2021, 6:08 pm

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I received my 50 rollover credits on March 22:

22 Mar, 2021 Rollover eUpgrade credits. +50
Nothing for rollover miles. They expire on Dec 30, 2021 (not the 31st?). If they're expiring them like clockwork, then I'd hope they'd roll them over on Jan 1.
Old Mar 29, 2021, 2:29 pm

Programs: AC 75k
Other (almost) half of my expected rollover miles posted today. Bang on what I expected now.
unclepants, D582 and canadiancow like this.
Old Mar 29, 2021, 2:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Mine weren't there a few hours ago, but I got another 96,536 today, plus the 87,763 from before, for a total of 184,299.

I had
259,299 at the end of last year, so they rolled over everything over 75k, which adheres to the terms.

It also means I'd have the full 200k rolled over if I'd spent a bit less money last year
D582 likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2021, 3:14 pm

Thanks AC for the missing rollover SQM.
Old Mar 29, 2021, 3:16 pm

I was hoping these reports of missing rollover SQM posting might mean my missing rollover eUps would appear, but no such luck yet.
Old Mar 29, 2021, 4:33 pm

Programs: AC SE
Does anyone know what happens if you cancel your black credit card right after getting your eUp credits/SQM rolled over? I haven’t seen anything about that in the T&Cs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.