Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2016, 11:10 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by ZenWorld
Great review once again starflyergold!

Do you have the evening drinks menu or pictures? (or roughly the drinks on offer?)
How was the canapes selection?
They have no printed evening menu, there is always a cocktail of the day, e.g. tropical Martini, but they will make most cocktails (Mojitos etc.). Several wine choices and beer are also available. The buffet consists of cold meats, cheese, salads, small bites, cakes and a staff member comes around with two choices of warm canapés.
Old Jan 17, 2016, 11:27 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Le Club Accorhotels Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Non whatsover. Go ahead and book and full benefits as per description will be provided.
They MAY decide not to offer you breakfast in the restaurant if you have a Club room booked - but that is normally not the case. (Even then, bf in the club is fine).
That sounds great! Pool access room stay followed by 1BR suite booked. Thank you, gilbertaue!
Old Jan 24, 2016, 1:56 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, QR Gold, Hertz PC
I just returned from a great 3 nights stay at this property. I had booked the lowest room category but was upgraded to the plunge pool room upon check-in. I am not going to go into details about the great service and amenities, which others have already praised well enough. E.g. the club/lounge, which is fantastic - I would return for it alone. It should suffice to say that we spent almost the entire 3 days on the premises.

While we were initially excited about the private pool, this wore off quickly. We found there isn't really much you can use that pool for. As it is tiny, swimming is out of the question. Also the water temperature is quite a bit lower than in the common pools so we didn't feel comfortable soaking in it for a longer period of time. There was also no view to speak of from the room or pool. Next time I'll try to get a pool access or ocean view room.
Old Feb 11, 2016, 4:34 pm

Question Confirming that Platinum Status gets you access to the lounge

Have read the thread twice; lots of talk about room upgrades but just wanted to clarify as an Accor Platinum do you get complimentary breakfast and access to the lounge (i.e. breakfast in lounge)?
Old Feb 11, 2016, 11:43 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by thatsthatmattressman
Have read the thread twice; lots of talk about room upgrades but just wanted to clarify as an Accor Platinum do you get complimentary breakfast and access to the lounge (i.e. breakfast in lounge)?
Yes
Old Feb 12, 2016, 2:48 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, ex AA EXP
Last May I booked a private swimming pool room and was upgraded to an access pool room,

I probably should have book the basic room only, they made it sound like I would have get the same upgrade anyway,

The room was pretty big, some other hotel in Europe would call that a Junior Suite,
Old Feb 22, 2016, 1:16 pm

Programs: A3*G, Accor ALL Gold
Has anyone stayed at both Sofitel and Conrad Bali ?
I would be grateful if one could compare both properties.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 10:50 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
I just posted my review of Sofitel Bali. You can read it here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/26229643-post88.html
Old Feb 22, 2016, 11:41 pm

Originally Posted by wkndtraveler
I just posted my review of Sofitel Bali. You can read it here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/26229643-post88.html
Thanks. It was wonderful to be upgraded to a villa
Old Feb 23, 2016, 1:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by KATERGOO
Thanks. It was wonderful to be upgraded to a villa
I think wkndtraveler is deserving a trophy for the best upgrade ever received : 8 levels upgrade ^
Old Feb 23, 2016, 1:26 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak
I think wkndtraveler is deserving a trophy for the best upgrade ever received : 8 levels upgrade ^
Indeed ^^^^

Never happened to me
Was happy with one level upgrade last year though
Old Feb 23, 2016, 4:11 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Haha, thanks. Sometimes it's good that things doesn't go as planned. I was pleasantly surprised about the upgrade offer.
Old Feb 25, 2016, 2:55 am

Programs: QF WP
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I once received the royal suite after booking an entry level room in a Pullman, and also got upgraded to the next property another time, but I think this one takes the cake. ^
Old Feb 26, 2016, 2:07 am
Suspended

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum (lifetime)
Upgraded to one villa last summer after booking a prepaid suite (platinum member). A must.^
Old Mar 3, 2016, 5:59 am
Suspended

Delete

Last edited by FlyerTalker37; Apr 24, 2018 at 2:00 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.