Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Subscribe
No signs of a shipping confirmation email for the headset I ordered. Cheapassgamer has a bunch of people waiting for controllers, etc. but some of those guys are using multiple accounts to try to get multiple controllers which isn't kosher.
Quote: I put in for 1,000 miles today, im done until I hear someone is really getting the miles!
I thought the same thing!
Well, I'm obviously flagged for using a bot, athough I didn't.
When I finish a puzzle, at the saving point it says there is a communication error with the server and cannot save points. But I can log in, check ballance, play games...
well, bye-bye Live Search Club
Quote: Well, I'm obviously flagged for using a bot, athough I didn't.
When I finish a puzzle, at the saving point it says there is a communication error with the server and cannot save points. But I can log in, check ballance, play games...
well, bye-bye Live Search Club
I had that happen to me twice before but I just had to log out then log back in and it worked fine.
Ditto...

just wait a while, and try again.

Pincus
Has anyone out there received any miles from this program yet? Does anyone have a cousin's-sister's-brother's-girlfriend-who knew a guy whose uncle got some miles???

Has anyone at least gotten notice that they aren't getting any miles yet?

I am more than a week past the time my first miles should've posted, with another 10k behind them. I don't even mind long wait times to post, at least if I can have some confidence that they will eventually post...some day.
Quote: Has anyone out there received any miles from this program yet? Does anyone have a cousin's-sister's-brother's-girlfriend-who knew a guy who's uncle got some miles???
My USAIRWAYS miles I requested Jan 8 just posted today:
Back to playing Flexicon for me

The description was: INCENTIVE MILES - POINTS.COM

My LSC 'Redemption Activity' screen has never shown anything - so I do not think it is working. I just see that 'tickets available' vs. 'lifetime' is lower by the amount I transfered.
Well, I suspect I did. A few weeks ago, I tried to redeem for 100 Skymiles for 250 tickets. Over 2 days, I tried 4 times, each time I got the processing error message. Now I notice that my account has 1,000 fewer tickets available vs. lifetime, with no redemption activity shown. I checked the Skymiles account, and now see that 83 miles have been posted, via Air Incentives. 83?! I have emailed LSC for tickets to be corrected. So far, no live response. GRRRRR. Oh, and I never used a bot, but had another browser window open, probably reading FT!!
Chuckles beat me by an hour, but I just had 5000 USAir miles post as well - showed from points.com.

I submitted on 1/18 and 1/22, and both hit today - maybe it's a monthly sweep...

Either way, I'm motivated to get back to flexicon now
Well, I'm not a happy camper. I submitted rewards for Delta on 1/17 and 1/22 and they haven't been posted yet. Even worse, while tickets previously earned still show up when I sign in, when I played a game last night, my score wouldn't be saved. Same problem today playing a different game and with a different computer. I can't even send them an email asking what the problem is. First time I tried, it said that I was using improper letters or symbols. (Not sure what that was all about.) Second try, it said there was a problem and customer service would be notified. I'm beginning to think they think I'm a bot. When I started this, the only bot I knew were the bot dots dividing highway lanes.

Anybody have any suggestions?
Chicktionary is working for me - much faster than anything else. Redeemed for 1,000 F9 miles today. It said it would take 15 days to post. Seems like some folks are getting them a bit faster than that.
I submitted for reward miles on 1/9, 1/17, 1/18 and 1/23. So far none have appeared. None were to US Air, though.

Edited to add:

Whoops, spoke too soon. My 1/18 Alaska Air reward just appeared as Points.Com Air Reward Pgm.
Woo-hoo! I knew my question would get air incentives to quick batch post a bunch of miles.

Just check my YX account and they posted like this:

Date Description Miles
01/31/08 POINTS.COM AIR INCENTIVES 2500

Funny, though, my AA miles requested 10 days previously to those haven't post yet.
I had 1,000 Alaska miles post today. ^ My request for 100 Delta and 100 American (this program is great for account toppers) were requested a week before the Alaska request but have not posted yet.

No worries, I'm sure they will post soon.
All of mine for Frontier just dumped. They weren't there about three hours ago.

Code:
Date  		Description  	Miles  	Bonus Miles  	Total Miles
Jan 31, 2008 	PTS 		0 	100 		100
Jan 31, 2008 	PTS 		0 	2,500 		2,500
Jan 31, 2008 	PTS 		0 	2,500 		2,500
These were submitted on the 9th, 18th, and 23rd.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  20  60  110