Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2008, 10:54 am

Programs: Skymiles, AMEX, Bonvoy, IHG Plat, Alaska MVP 100K
Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
I requested 100 Alaska Miles and 500 Delta miles on 1/17 and they posted on 1/26 to Delta and 1/31 to Alaska.
I can't believe that finally I have something posted that i didn't have to fight for!!
BTW Delta posted as Skymiles incentives, Alaska posted as points.com. so for the delta promo, this covers the incentives posting.

Thanks OP for telling us about the credit for the games.
I have not played this week, so I can't chime in on the errors.

JudyJFLA
Interesting, my Delta posted today as "Air Incentives"
Old Feb 4, 2008, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by blagger
My DL miles posted today (took 20 days). It posts as "Air Incentives". I don't think it counts at all for the DL 25 partners promo as it's not in the partner list for the promo.
Might be worth emailing Delta and getting an answer. I might just to have something in writing if they agree it's unique.
Old Feb 4, 2008, 12:13 pm

Mine Posted :)

31 Jan 2008 Air Incentives (posted on 04Feb2008) 100
Old Feb 4, 2008, 12:30 pm

Programs: DL UA US
Thanks, everybody, for posting your information on the time involved in seeing these miles appear in our accounts.

BTW, what are Air Incentives?

Thanks.
Old Feb 4, 2008, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by Pincus
Thanks, everybody, for posting your information on the time involved in seeing these miles appear in our accounts.

BTW, what are Air Incentives?

Thanks.
Air Incentives is the division of Points.com that fulfills these mileage posts.

Has anyone been able to log in this morning? I keep getting throw to the MSN homepage.
Old Feb 4, 2008, 1:47 pm

Programs: United Silver, PC Plat/Amb, HH Dmnd
Good afternoon all,

Just wanted to report that my order for Skymiles, placed on Jan. 17, posted today! I'm always a bit nervous when the deal seems too good to be true, so I'm very glad to see the miles show up!

Andy
Old Feb 4, 2008, 2:29 pm

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, SWA A+, SPG Titanium, Avis Chairman
Originally Posted by delmargal
Air Incentives is the division of Points.com that fulfills these mileage posts.

Has anyone been able to log in this morning? I keep getting throw to the MSN homepage.
Mine does that every time I go to club.live.com. When I try it again immediately after, it works the second time. Not sure why, but I got used to it.

Oh, and my DL miles posted too. Please let us know if anyone contacts DL and finds out if these are unique from a points.com redemption. If not, that's a shame. I needed more activity.
Old Feb 4, 2008, 3:02 pm

weird, my account got blocked, and yet i got my miles.

fyi, if you're playing flexicon and get stumped, don't just start putting in letters in alphabetical order until you get the word right. i believe msn interprets this as "bot" behavior, even if it's legit.
Old Feb 4, 2008, 3:04 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by crabbing

fyi, if you're playing flexicon and get stumped, don't just start putting in letters in alphabetical order until you get the word right. i believe msn interprets this as "bot" behavior, even if it's legit.
Its not the process of going through each letter but the speed in which you do it. Slow those fingers down a little bit.
Old Feb 4, 2008, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by edlin303
Mine does that every time I go to club.live.com. When I try it again immediately after, it works the second time. Not sure why, but I got used to it.

Oh, and my DL miles posted too. Please let us know if anyone contacts DL and finds out if these are unique from a points.com redemption. If not, that's a shame. I needed more activity.
I just cleared cookies and was able to log in now.

I emailed Delta so I'm awaiting a response regarding club live. Something tells me no though because it's technically points.com so if you have points.com activity then this would be useful for the promo.
Old Feb 4, 2008, 5:10 pm

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, SWA A+, SPG Titanium, Avis Chairman
Originally Posted by delmargal
I just cleared cookies and was able to log in now.

I emailed Delta so I'm awaiting a response regarding club live. Something tells me no though because it's technically points.com so if you have points.com activity then this would be useful for the promo.
That's what I'm afraid of. I would have preferred more AA, I only chose some DL for the promo.
Old Feb 4, 2008, 5:20 pm

Me too

Delta SkyMiles requested 1/18/08 were posted today between 8 AM Central and 12 PM Central. I also received an e-mail asking me to install a search engine tracker to send info about which search engines I use to Microsoft last week. If the DOJ allows the MSFT/YHOO merger, the Live Search points may no longer be offered. Time to get them while they are hot!
Old Feb 4, 2008, 6:16 pm

Programs: US, NW, HH Gold, iDine VIP
Originally Posted by crabbing

At this point, I think I'm blocked as well. I did go through the alphabet on a couple of clues, but I coincidentally lost the service just after my 5000 miles posted.

My problem is that I'm getting "Communication Error - The Server is Not Responding. Please Try Again Later." I'm getting the same single Flexicon puzzle over and over again when I'm signed in, but if I'm not signed in, I get new ones.

I've started by contacting Customer Service... does anyone have experience in getting unflagged? Or, am I pretty much pooched if I want to keep earning tickets/miles?
Old Feb 4, 2008, 9:37 pm

Both my 1000 and 100 mile Delta deposits posted today, which were requested on 1/17.

Thanks FT for letting me know about this excellent mile opportunity.
Old Feb 4, 2008, 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by ProvRIGuy
At this point, I think I'm blocked as well. I did go through the alphabet on a couple of clues, but I coincidentally lost the service just after my 5000 miles posted.

My problem is that I'm getting "Communication Error - The Server is Not Responding. Please Try Again Later." I'm getting the same single Flexicon puzzle over and over again when I'm signed in, but if I'm not signed in, I get new ones.

I've started by contacting Customer Service... does anyone have experience in getting unflagged? Or, am I pretty much pooched if I want to keep earning tickets/miles?
You're pretty much hosed if the experience on cheapassgamer.com is a fair indication. Essentially you'll be ignored unless you send repeated emails. That'll finally get them to tell you that you've cheated.

You can of course create a new account, but why bother?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.