Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2012, 7:18 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Originally Posted by bmscuba
I can't really complain about clubbing. It was great while it lasted. I managed to accumulate about 100,000 airline miles and $2,000 worth of prizes. I never used a bot or any automated tools. I manually typed all the answers into flexicon, and the 3 anagram games.

It was like my own little "airline mint".
Same here. I kind of feel we should have a "moment of silence" for the good old days gone by!

Those AA Tuesdays are a large part of why we get to go to Brazil in a few months!
Old May 12, 2012, 3:06 pm

Programs: Alaska, AA
Originally Posted by mikeef
Whoo-hoo, we finally found the one person with a Zune!!!

Mike
Yeah actually that thing just died a couple months ago after running for almost 4 years. RIP free zune.
Old May 14, 2012, 2:23 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2MM
Originally Posted by mikeef
Whoo-hoo, we finally found the one person with a Zune!!!

Mike
I got one as well... Kind of wish I didn't.

Also got the XBox 360 -- that was worth it, decent little media center.

Never really got to hit the Mileage bonanza. They shut down the multiple same prize redemptions about 2 weeks after I started playing

Overall though, I stopped playing once 'Picture This' was pulled, and the prizes just seemed unappealing, even at the high ticket level. Like, did I really need a bread maker, or some 4 years out-dated cell phone?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.