Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:52 am

Programs: HH Gold, MR Silver, PC Platinum, CC Gold
Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer
Frustrating, no doubt, but at least you missed the part where they denied your miles and stole your points!

FTF
Yes, I missed that part. Would not have been a good scene if involved in such.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 12:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Amazingly, my prizes is being honored. I just got a notice that my watch had shipped.

Mike
Old Mar 2, 2012, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mikeef
Amazingly, my prizes is being honored. I just got a notice that my watch had shipped.

Mike
Maybe I should try again. I never received any prizes, even though the points were deducted and the prizes are still listed. Since I can't get miles and the points will be worthless, might as well see if they're nicer now.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 3:34 pm

Programs: HH Gold, MR Silver, PC Platinum, CC Gold
I wish you the best. I think MS is pretty stingy with their offers. Hope you have a better outcome.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 6:33 am

Even though this is ending on May 15th, it looks like Amazon gift cards are back. If you have 12,500 Tickets you can get a $25 Gift Card
Old Apr 20, 2012, 9:53 am

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
Originally Posted by Saas
Even though this is ending on May 15th, it looks like Amazon gift cards are back. If you have 12,500 Tickets you can get a $25 Gift Card
Great, and I had to redeem for three useless Xbox games instead!
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:33 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Saas
Figures...count on Club Bing to bring back what people want (or would have wanted) as they close it down.

I figure on the program's last day they'll bring back mile prizes, which no one will be able to buy of course.

FTF
Old May 1, 2012, 8:07 pm

Programs: aa exp, ihg plat amb
I can't really complain. I got some mile prizes and even the Dell laptop through playing. After picking some dumb prizes this last month, I had enough for the Amazon card just now. Not too bad considering I actually liked playing some of the word games.
Old May 3, 2012, 6:58 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, Priorityclub Platinum, Hilton Gold
I can't really complain about clubbing. It was great while it lasted. I managed to accumulate about 100,000 airline miles and $2,000 worth of prizes. I never used a bot or any automated tools. I manually typed all the answers into flexicon, and the 3 anagram games.

It was like my own little "airline mint".
Old May 4, 2012, 9:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bmscuba
I can't really complain about clubbing. It was great while it lasted. I managed to accumulate about 100,000 airline miles and $2,000 worth of prizes. I never used a bot or any automated tools. I manually typed all the answers into flexicon, and the 3 anagram games.

Wow, congrats. That's really impressive!

Mike
Old May 5, 2012, 5:09 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National

+1. Loved Flexicon, got the whole family into Club Bing. We ended up with over 120K miles, totally legit, before they tightened the redemption rules. Wish it had continued, but it was a mileage bonanza in its prime.
Old May 5, 2012, 9:23 pm

Programs: aa exp, ihg plat amb
Sadly I didn't know about the site when you could claim airline miles more than once.
Old May 5, 2012, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Deleted

Last edited by PaulMSN; May 6, 2012 at 9:41 pm
Old May 10, 2012, 9:17 pm

Programs: Alaska, AA
Cool

Same here. I got enough miles to fly my whole family round trip cross country one summer, and enough miles for me to fly round trip to Europe. I also got a ton of smaller prizes (Zune, games, candles, etc) before they stopped sending us our prizes (we must have been flagged or something), but by then the airline miles rules had changed so I probably would have stopped playing anyways.

It was great while it lasted!
Old May 11, 2012, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Tofurkey38
Same here. I got enough miles to fly my whole family round trip cross country one summer, and enough miles for me to fly round trip to Europe. I also got a ton of smaller prizes (Zune, games, candles, etc) before they stopped sending us our prizes (we must have been flagged or something), but by then the airline miles rules had changed so I probably would have stopped playing anyways.

It was great while it lasted!
Whoo-hoo, we finally found the one person with a Zune!!!

Mike

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.