Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2008, 1:52 am

My AA miles posted this morning (requested 1/22)
Old Feb 5, 2008, 3:26 am

My AA miles posted (to my wife's acc) this morning too, requested (1/10)

01/31/08 AADVANTAGE --AIR INCENTIVES 100 0 100
Shame my other account with enough points for 2.2k miles has been suspended / blocked.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 4:37 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
miles posted

I redeemed for 2500 AAdvantage miles on 1-20-08 and the following appeared in my AAdvantage account today, Feb 5:

01/31/08 AADVANTAGE --AIR INCENTIVES 2,500 0 2,500

PS - I, too, have been getting "server error" after completing a game. The fact that my miles posted suggests that it really is a server glitch and not an indication that one has been booted from the program.
(edited to add: though I am not only a glass-half-full kind of person, but also cannot believe that even Microsoft would be so boneheaded as to defeat their own purpose by tossing people who obviously are not botting. I was starting to explore Live Search as an alternative to Google and alltheweb, and might still do so -- See post number 206 from kipper regarding refreshing LiveSearch puzzle pages.)

Last edited by ZeppoX; Feb 5, 2008 at 5:29 pm
Old Feb 5, 2008, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Got all my miles now, to Delta, AA and Alaska. I'll start playing again when I get back to the US, and maybe I'll get to 25K on AA. That would mean four airlines that I could theoretically get a free US flight on. We all know, of course, that reality can be somewhat different. But I'm pleased that I got the miles, anyway.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 8:33 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
You could have knocked me over with a feather...my AA miles posted today, too.

But, like some of you, I get the same game over and over (Chicktionary) and it won't save my score citing a server error. I've signed out, cleared my cookies, even turned off my computer, then on again and it still won't save my games. Glad I got my miles, but it looks as though this gravy train has left the station for me.

Last edited by Nanook; Feb 6, 2008 at 6:48 am
Old Feb 5, 2008, 9:08 am

Programs: Skymiles, AMEX, Bonvoy, IHG Plat, Alaska MVP 100K
FYI, those of us that had hoped to use this as a partner during the Delta promo-this will NOT count toward the promotion because it's not listed on the T&Cs. I received an email yesterday from Delta regarding this issue so unless you have something in writing confirming that it counts, don't plan on this.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by blagger
My AA miles posted this morning (requested 1/22)
This is great news, I will start playing again also, I didnt submit mine until 1/29 so they have not shown up yet
Old Feb 5, 2008, 10:07 am

Programs: PC
My Delta miles just posted, as "Air Incentives". Sweet!
Old Feb 5, 2008, 11:20 am

Programs: AA EXP
I redeemed miles on 1/06 and 1/27 but only the 1/06 has posted.

It hasn't been 19 days since 1/27, but out of curiosity has anyone had miles deposited that they redeemed on or after 1/27?
Old Feb 5, 2008, 11:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
If no one has received them, it wouldn't surprise me if they post in batches, probably divided into a few times a month, IMHO.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by ProvRIGuy
At this point, I think I'm blocked as well. I did go through the alphabet on a couple of clues, but I coincidentally lost the service just after my 5000 miles posted.

My problem is that I'm getting "Communication Error - The Server is Not Responding. Please Try Again Later." I'm getting the same single Flexicon puzzle over and over again when I'm signed in, but if I'm not signed in, I get new ones.

I've started by contacting Customer Service... does anyone have experience in getting unflagged? Or, am I pretty much pooched if I want to keep earning tickets/miles?
I've had a few issues in receiving the communication error. When that happens, I keep refreshing the page, and eventually get a new puzzle and points.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 1:11 pm

Programs: HHonors Silver, AC Altitude 35K, AAdvantage, SkyMiles, Bonvoy Silver and a few more
AA miles

Mine were posted today as well. Game On! Time to ger more miles
Old Feb 5, 2008, 3:19 pm

Programs: AA Gold
I can't get the live search club page to load, no matter what I try. Anyone else having trouble?
Old Feb 5, 2008, 4:50 pm

I just received the daily tickets limit message. I've been playing most of today, so it's not a surprise. I'd guess the limit is probably around 1000 tickets or some such.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 5:08 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by kipper
I just received the daily tickets limit message. I've been playing most of today, so it's not a surprise. I'd guess the limit is probably around 1000 tickets or some such.
We've found it's around 1500, but it could just as likely be some kind of time limit as well. When we've played fast we've gotten as many as 1800 tickets in a day and when playing slow, maybe 1300.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.