Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at YYZ

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2016, 8:12 am
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz & Avis PC; National EE; SPG & Hilton Gold; AC 35K (yawn)
YYZ T1 Jan 28 ~1915

Hyundai SanteFe, some Chevy SUVs, Ford Flex, and a couple brand new Pathfinders. Pretty basic trim. Oh and a brand new RAV4

Also one Regal and an Altima.
Old Jan 30, 2016, 1:04 pm

Programs: National EE, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond, AC 50K
Originally Posted by briantoronto
YYZ T1 Jan 28 ~1915

Hyundai SanteFe, some Chevy SUVs, Ford Flex, and a couple brand new Pathfinders. Pretty basic trim. Oh and a brand new RAV4

Also one Regal and an Altima.
I left shortly after that in the Regal. It had just over 30K, we may not see these much longer in the isle unless some new ones are on the way.

The Pathfinders and Murano (also some brand new) have the SV trim level. Altimas have SV or S trim level (look for the sunroof or aluminum wheels).
Old Jan 30, 2016, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by turbov6
I left shortly after that in the Regal. It had just over 30K, we may not see these much longer in the isle unless some new ones are on the way.

The Pathfinders and Murano (also some brand new) have the SV trim level. Altimas have SV or S trim level (look for the sunroof or aluminum wheels).
Yea. I had that Regal last weekend. Have one of the Pathfinders now. Nice with heated steering wheel, but the Bluetooth won't play music from my phone, and the cable doesn't allow Spotify, so won't be taking one again.
Old Jan 30, 2016, 3:32 pm

Pathfinders have quite the mileage now too, no? Spotify worked for me funny enough. Be on the lookout for one of the new Ford Flex's, the SYNC 3 has Spotify built into it and CarPlay sometimes works depending on the systems mood after plugging in my iPhone. no heated steering wheel, but the heated leather seats are nice enough.

Yea. I had that Regal last weekend. Have one of the Pathfinders now. Nice with heated steering wheel, but the Bluetooth won't play music from my phone, and the cable doesn't allow Spotify, so won't be taking one again.
Old Jan 30, 2016, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by rtch92
Pathfinders have quite the mileage now too, no? Spotify worked for me funny enough. Be on the lookout for one of the new Ford Flex's, the SYNC 3 has Spotify built into it and CarPlay sometimes works depending on the systems mood after plugging in my iPhone. no heated steering wheel, but the heated leather seats are nice enough.
Nope. Brand new. 108km on it when I picked it up.

Will have to try a Flex next time I see one--I don't know why I skipped it this time.
Old Jan 30, 2016, 3:50 pm

I got one brand new at 8 KM on Jan 20th, almost 3,000 KM now. I get extremely lucky it seems, my usual pick is a 300S but I haven't spotted any lately. The guys at the booth can usually find it if they have it, don't be shy to ask.

Nope. Brand new. 108km on it when I picked it up.

Will have to try a Flex next time I see one--I don't know why I skipped it this time.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 10:11 am

YYZ just got a ton of new Murano SL's, had a 2015 one last year when they got them. seems like they are getting the 'less nice' basic colours for 2016.

also new to the mix, some new 2016 RAV4 LE AWD models and new 2016 VENZA AWD models. hopefully they get the 4RUNNER's in there too.

Last edited by rtch92; Feb 3, 2016 at 6:42 pm
Old Feb 7, 2016, 9:55 am

YYZ T1 & T3 Feb 5 - early evening

Mix of various SUVs including a couple brand new Murano SV. There was also one Ford Edge SEL (didn't have the Sony audio though).
Old Feb 7, 2016, 1:39 pm

Toronto Wellington 02/07

Mix of midsize SUVs, one altima, one sonata and a XTS with Quebec plates.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 4:31 am

Programs: National EE
Originally Posted by powermax
Toronto Wellington 02/07

Mix of midsize SUVs, one altima, one sonata and a XTS with Quebec plates.
Did you have a chance to check the trim on the XTS? Planning on to take a LCAR from Wellington branch in coming weeks.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 5:54 am

Base trim no back up camera, no sunroof but has the Bose stereo and the winter tires because is a Quebec car. They are very rare most likely you wont find it there again.
I personally prefer a Q50 or a Genesis both are AWD on Nationals fleet, they are better equipped and in my opinion nicer to drive.

Originally Posted by matrixca7
Did you have a chance to check the trim on the XTS? Planning on to take a LCAR from Wellington branch in coming weeks.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 5:22 pm

Toronto Wellington Feb 8th.

Nissan Maxima, Chrysler 300S, Buick Regal, BMW X1, Infiniti Q50, Dodge Charger and various SUV. No Bose audio in the Q50.
Old Feb 19, 2016, 5:33 pm

Was at Terminal 1 around 530 today, lots of cars, but nothing spectacular

Mitsubishi Outlanders
Nissan Rogues
Jeep Wranglers
Hyundai Sonatas
Nissan Altimas
Toyota Venzas

Exec aisle had a Ford Flex which I took. Tucked in the luxury aisle were a Chrysler 300s, Audi A4, and BMW X1. Was denied on all the luxuries, wouldn't even offer upsell.
Old Feb 20, 2016, 5:01 pm

T1 02/18 evening
ES had a few brand new Ford Flex Limited with the black rims.

Hyundai Genesis is officially a LCAR even if it says PCAR on the key tag.

There were a few BMW 5series in the Enterprise side, I asked about upsel they said they can't rent those cars on the National side.
Old Feb 21, 2016, 1:50 am

Programs: National EE
I read National removes Airport Access Fee if the renter doesn't fly in and lives in the city. Does YYZ charge Airport Access Fee (I don't see it in the breakdown cost)? If yes, was anybody able to take the fee off the reservation?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.