Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2016, 5:51 am

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
I already had the true blue card (transferred from Amex) and then Jetblue set be a preapproved plus card application (for 30k miles). I decided to apply for hit and got
deferred (waiting to hear back from them).
Old May 14, 2016, 2:05 pm

Anybody actually had their Barclay points show up on JetBlue?i called Barclay and was told that it will be at least 30 days from the statement date before the points show up. Whaaaat? That is highly annoying. I still have n't had my first batch of points show up from the first statement and I got my second statement today showing the 30,000 points. I suppose I won't see them until July. I thought the Barclay offer was too good to be true.
Old May 15, 2016, 6:18 am

Got my 2nd Card (JetBlue Plus card) approved (only 5k credit but I will transfer from the other card).
Old May 15, 2016, 2:15 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by bmg42000
Got my 2nd Card (JetBlue Plus card) approved (only 5k credit but I will transfer from the other card).
Was your first card the regular card or the business card? (Just want to confirm the assumption that Barclays is treating the regular and plus personal cards as the same product, similar to the Arrival and the Arrival+, and thus won't let you apply for both.)
Old May 15, 2016, 2:57 pm
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by dw
Was your first card the regular card or the business card? (Just want to confirm the assumption that Barclays is treating the regular and plus personal cards as the same product, similar to the Arrival and the Arrival+, and thus won't let you apply for both.)
I'm assuming the poster means that their first card was the conversion card, the JetBlue Rewards card, that was automatically given to Amex cardholders who did not cancel (and even in error to some who did, like myself). This version of the card was not made available to the public. So technically there are four flavors of the card: Rewards, Regular, Plus, and Business.
Old May 16, 2016, 6:16 am

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic 3, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by Brattflyer
Anybody actually had their Barclay points show up on JetBlue?i called Barclay and was told that it will be at least 30 days from the statement date before the points show up. Whaaaat? That is highly annoying. I still have n't had my first batch of points show up from the first statement and I got my second statement today showing the 30,000 points. I suppose I won't see them until July. I thought the Barclay offer was too good to be true.
Both me and my wife have received our 30k bonus with no issues. We both spent the required $1k during the first week, and we received those 1000 points in our TrueBlue accounts within 2 days of statement closing.

The $99 AF posted within a week of the 1st statement close, so we promptly paid that off. Within 2 days of statement 2 closing the 30k bonus points were in each of our TrueBlue accounts. Sounds like the link between your Barclays cards and your TrueBlue account has an issue.
Old May 16, 2016, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by gr99gt
Both me and my wife have received our 30k bonus with no issues. We both spent the required $1k during the first week, and we received those 1000 points in our TrueBlue accounts within 2 days of statement closing.

The $99 AF posted within a week of the 1st statement close, so we promptly paid that off. Within 2 days of statement 2 closing the 30k bonus points were in each of our TrueBlue accounts. Sounds like the link between your Barclays cards and your TrueBlue account has an issue.
Old May 16, 2016, 3:55 pm

Called the Mosaic line and was told that JetBlue cannot see my Barclay card. They said it will be at least another month before they have the ability to manually insert points in my account. That will be after my 3rd statement. It didn't seem to be a priority item for either Barclay or B6, though collecting my $99 was a priority item. Oh well!!
Old May 16, 2016, 9:07 pm

Hm. I had points show up in my JetBlue account from Barclays April 1st and again on April 25th, but my card was one of the Amex conversions...
Old May 17, 2016, 5:07 am

Jetblue credit card

Originally Posted by dw
Both were the regular credit cards (the first one was my old Amex B6 card).
I will eventually move most of my credit to the True Blue PLus card and switch the original card to a no fee version.
Old May 18, 2016, 2:16 pm

Happy to report that the 30,000 bonus points posted to my B6 account, right after the second statement.
Old May 18, 2016, 3:27 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I finally applied last week and was approved for the Plus card. I had been so scared that i was caught up in the transfer debacle even though I closed Amex in January. Excited for my 30,000 points.
Old May 19, 2016, 10:48 am

How does the 10% bonus on redemption work?
May 13 use 18,900 points and so far nothing added.
Is it because this usage didn't hit the approximately 63,000 points I got from the two new cards and may have been points already in my pooled account?
I have to sit down and see how may points came from the two new cards vs what was in the account.
Old May 19, 2016, 12:01 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic 3, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by Brighton Line
How does the 10% bonus on redemption work?
May 13 use 18,900 points and so far nothing added.
Is it because this usage didn't hit the approximately 63,000 points I got from the two new cards and may have been points already in my pooled account?
I have to sit down and see how may points came from the two new cards vs what was in the account.
You booked a flight on 5/13, or you boarded a plane on 5/13? The 10% bonus gets credited after you actually fly.
Old May 26, 2016, 6:47 pm
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Anybody else still waiting on their card account to be linked to their TrueBlue account? I've been waiting almost three billing cycles and still no linkage. JetBlue and Barclays say they've had a number of cardholders with this issue and they are still working on it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.