Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 14, 2013, 6:11 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aztimm
Mobile Boarding Passes with US Airways
US Site with all the details

Note: mobile boarding is not available at all airports, check the website for full list.

Currently, US limits the airports where you can use this, to the list at the bottom of that page.

When you check in online, choose 'Send my passes to my smartphone' and use your phone to get through security and board your flight. It's that easy.

Here's how:
  • Check in on usairways.com
  • When we ask 'How do you want your passes?' check 'Send my passes to my smartphone'
  • If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch, install Passbook and tap 'Add to Passbook' from your mobile boarding pass
  • At the airport, use your mobile boarding pass at the kiosk (to check a bag), at the TSA checkpoint (to get through security) and at the gate when you board

You'll see the option when you check in online if:
  • Your flights are operated by US Airways
  • You're traveling through a city that has mobile boarding
  • You only have one person in your reservation
Print Wikipost

US Mobile Boarding Passes [master thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2015, 8:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by aamilesslave
No mobile boarding passes from SJC on US - at least until Oct 17
http://www.usairways.com/en-US/trave...ding-pass.html

Note that this means no connecting boarding passes, either.
OK, I can see not being able to use a mobile boarding pass at a particular airport, but for the system to not be able to generate one? Seems like someone did an overkill on coding (or wanted to make sure they were around to update the code). And for the app to say "check in again" and no one know how to do that...

But it is what it is for now.
Old Aug 8, 2015, 3:13 pm

Programs: US CP/AA EXP, HHonors Diamond, Marriott PLT, National Exec Elite, Avis 1st
Put RNO on the list without mobile BPs for US. WN has them, but US does not. Totally annoying.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.