Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Random 1,000 Miles

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2011, 7:24 pm

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive
Mine have not posted but I'm not complaining- I think it's a nice gesture by US Airways, and I am grateful.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TG Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt GP Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I got one too but no miles post on my account yet
Old Apr 6, 2011, 10:17 pm

I got them too my miles expired wont use them unless Us starts a no fee status match
Old Apr 6, 2011, 11:16 pm

Programs: *A Gold
I am waiting and waiting for the miles to post. Have 89.5k miles in my account and need 500 more to book my award flight. Would want to avoid transferring from SPG as much as possible.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 5:59 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Every family member with a DM account received the email, but so far no one has received the 1,000 miles.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 11:40 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, SkyPesos peon
I am looking the gift horse in the mouth, and I am seeing only rotting teeth!

No miles here either. Congrats US Air for your Marketing dingbats who created this promo!
Old Apr 7, 2011, 11:43 am

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, MR Plat, SPG Plat, CP Diamond, PC Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by catdad
I am looking the gift horse in the mouth, and I am seeing only rotting teeth!

No miles here either. Congrats US Air for your Marketing dingbats who created this promo!

Some have already seen the bonus post, most have not. Curious how they are rolling this out,...by status, years of service, alpha-beta?
Old Apr 7, 2011, 11:50 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Mystery miles ?

Actually the title of the email I received on 4/4 states:

They’re waiting in your account!
I'm still checking ......
Old Apr 7, 2011, 12:10 pm

If only I could recover the time and energy spent clicking refresh on USAirways.com these past few days in anticipation of elusive crumbs. But I blame me for that, not US Airways. It's definitely their responsibility to live up to their email announcements, and they're unreliable at it, but it's my responsibility to keep things in perspective and have some patience and ease up on the refresh-button addiction. How does everyone do it?!

Last edited by NewArrival; Apr 7, 2011 at 1:14 pm
Old Apr 7, 2011, 12:32 pm

Programs: Virtuoso
My husband and I both received emails and have yet to receive the miles. Hopefully soon! I am Silver, but he isn't, just for reference.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 12:56 pm

Programs: US Plat, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Amex Plat
I'm one of the biggest US fans out there-- but this promotion is just killing the PR message they are trying to promote. So we are are to day 3 day of the email and still a majority of people have not received the miles.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 1:02 pm

Programs: USAirways, SPG gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Jack Burton
Some have already seen the bonus post, most have not. Curious how they are rolling this out,...by status, years of service, alpha-beta?
We are alpha "S", hubby is a CP, his card says since 1990, but it really was earlier. And we have not seen the miles yet. 3 of our 4 family members got the email. The 4th didn't sign up for DM Promos, so she won't know till they post. What I'm really waiting for is a double preferred promo! I want to fly ! ! !

Last edited by EileenSRN; Apr 7, 2011 at 1:04 pm Reason: clarification
Old Apr 7, 2011, 7:06 pm

Programs: UA - Gold, Delta - Gold, US - Gold, Marriott - Gold, Hilton - Gold
Getting ready to call the DM line and find out where the 1,000 miles are - they are still not posted.

Global Express
Old Apr 7, 2011, 10:18 pm

I got the email 4 days ago and still nothing posted in my account as of yet.

This is now funny

Miles make you smile...
...And they get you where you want to be

We know you love award travel...and we love seeing you happy! So, we added 1,000 bonus miles to your account.* We hope these miles get you a little closer to your next award trip. Keep flying and using Dividend Miles partners and you’ll be on your way in no time!
Old Apr 7, 2011, 11:09 pm

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
Tweet @usairways about this failure, hit the facebook page and email customer service and your preferred desk. Make noise because this is ridiculous. It didn't say miles were coming, it said they added - past tense - 1000 miles to our accounts. As I said before my wife got hers but not my mom nor me thus far.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.