Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2020, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by Seat 2A
20. (1979) It’s not often you get to take your wife into Manhattan for a fine steak dinner, but it’s your 37th anniversary and so you decide to surprise the old gal. Your flight will depart Chicago late morning and, after two stops and an enroute lunch, you will arrive in plenty of time to do a bit of shopping before dinner. You’ve even booked a suite at the swank Parkwood Inn & Suites before your return to Chicago the next day. Identify the airline you’ll be flying upon as well as the equipment and the two enroute stops.
20- off we go on the logical dissection path
  • I'm a bit surprised by the absence of a requirement to identify the arrival airport in the NYC area ... that said, I think Newark (EWR) is the most reasonable choice
  • enroute lunch service would, to my mind, eliminate Northwest, TWA, and United, as the geography of their possible stops wouldn't have a long enough leg; AA via upstate NY might be a candidate, but those flights would have gone into LaGuardia (LGA)
  • USAir with the first stop at Pittsburgh (PIT) might work, but I think by this time their services to EWR from Harrisburg (MDT), Philadelphia (PHL), and the Washington area (BAL/DCA for sure; not certain if they ever ran up from IAD) were all on Allegheny Commuter
  • Delta's NYC service was from Atlanta (ATL), and they weren't known for flights that made substantial changes in direction
so that leaves Eastern ... I seem to recall their Electras (and maybe even DC-7s) between Chicago and the NYC area via Greensboro (GSO) and Raleigh (RDU) ... by 1979 these routes likely featured a 727-100

Last edited by jrl767; Jun 2, 2020 at 4:40 pm
Old Jun 2, 2020, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by TPJ
3. (1995) Per schedules reflected in the OAG I’ve employed to reference this question, I’ve found four airlines that operate Lockheed L-1011s in the Caribbean. Can you identify each of these four airlines? By the way, you guys are all so knowledgeable about this stuff that I’m going to make this one a little more difficult. If one of the airlines you’ve submitted is incorrect, I won’t say which one(s) are right or wrong – just that one or more are incorrect. You have to determine which one. Good Luck! BTW, Eastern was no more per these schedules.

BW - BWIA (almost sure) Correct!
DL- Delta (fairly sure) Correct!
TW - TWA (plausible) Correct!
TS - Air Transat (more like a wild guess, but I recall they kept L10's in fleet for a long period of time) Incorrect

I think Air Transat is extremely plausible but my '95 OAG shows no evidence of their L10s roaming the Caribbean. Perhaps if I were working with a winter season issue... Suffice it to say that the other airline we're looking for is not based in the United States or Canada...
Old Jun 2, 2020, 6:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by jrl767
12. (1989) Amazingly, five different airlines offer daily direct flights between Detroit Metro and Ontario International Airport in California. Ontario! What’s up with that? Anyway, only one of these airlines operates its flight with a foreign built aircraft. Identify that airline and the aircraft it flies on this route. Brownie points if you can name the single enroute stopover city.

Once again, I have forgotten about the reincarnated Braniff II, which ran a handful of A320s before declaring bankruptcy in late 1989 ... there were a handful of flights through Dallas (DFW), but most of their operation (I believe we have recently discussed PIT-SEA) ran thru the Kansas City (MCI) hub

F I N A L L L L L Y!!! Good call, J - Braniff - especially the reincarnated versions - do not always come immediately to mind - especially in markets such as DTW-ONT which the original Braniff did not serve. Here's the schedule:

Braniff BN 591 Detroit (DTW) 800a-846a S Kansas City (MCI) 935a-1040a S Ontario (ONT) A320-200 Daily

Last edited by Seat 2A; Jun 2, 2020 at 6:43 pm
Old Jun 2, 2020, 7:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

20. (1979) It’s not often you get to take your wife into Manhattan for a fine steak dinner, but it’s your 37th anniversary and so you decide to surprise the old gal. Your flight will depart Chicago late morning and, after two stops and an enroute lunch, you will arrive in plenty of time to do a bit of shopping before dinner. You’ve even booked a suite at the swank Parkwood Inn & Suites before your return to Chicago the next day. Identify the airline you’ll be flying upon as well as the equipment and the two enroute stops.-

Off we go on the logical dissection path
  • I'm a bit surprised by the absence of a requirement to identify the arrival airport in the NYC area ... that said, I think Newark (EWR) is the most reasonable choice
  • enroute lunch service would, to my mind, eliminate Northwest, TWA, and United, as the geography of their possible stops wouldn't have a long enough leg; AA via upstate NY might be a candidate, but those flights would have gone into LaGuardia (LGA)
  • USAir with the first stop at Pittsburgh (PIT) might work, but I think by this time their services to EWR from Harrisburg (MDT), Philadelphia (PHL), and the Washington area (BAL/DCA for sure; not certain if they ever ran up from IAD) were all on Allegheny Commuter
  • Delta's NYC service was from Atlanta (ATL), and they weren't known for flights that made substantial changes in direction
so that leaves Eastern ... I seem to recall their Electras (and maybe even DC-7s) between Chicago and the NYC area via Greensboro (GSO) and Raleigh (RDU) ... by 1979 these routes likely featured a 727-100
All of the above is irrelevant. Might I suggest you revisit the question through a different side of the prism...
Old Jun 2, 2020, 7:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

4. (1970) Based upon schedules reflected in the 1970 OAG I used to reference these questions, there were four transcontinental routes flown with 747s. Identify those four routes and the airlines that flew them.

IAD-LAX -- TWA and American Partially Correct. Only one 747 service on this route.
IAD-SFO -- United Incorrect
JFK-LAX -- American, TWA, and United Correct!
BOS-LAX -- TWA Incorrect

Second try (presuming that "incorrect" refers to the airline, but that the routes are correct):
IAD-LAX AA
Correct!
IAD-SFO TW Incorrect
BOS-LAX AA Incorrect

Though a minor point, it might be helpful to acknowledge that the OAG I reference this question from is from late 1970...
Old Jun 2, 2020, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
how is it “irrelevant” to detail my thought process behind what’s NOT in a prospective answer?

now if “37th anniversary” is a thinly veiled hint as to the aircraft type, we *could* be looking at Piedmont; their 737 Jet Pacemaker might have also traversed a southerly route, in fact not too far off the EA one I posited: ORD - Bristol/Kingsport/Johnson City (TRI) - Roanoke (ROA) - EWR
Old Jun 2, 2020, 7:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I had mentioned a couple of months back that I was hoping to put together a collection of questions based primarily upon airline / aircraft / airport history more so than the schedule based questions that have dominated this thread since its inception. Clearly there's entertainment value for us in these schedule based questions, especially given that many of us appear to have spent an inordinate amount of time reading and/or collecting airline timetables, OAGs, etc. Those questions will always be available in years to come. However, I'd really like to branch out into some more history oriented questions if only for a bit of variety. While I have a bit of knowledge about airline history, I am not an aviation historian. As such, the effort to sift through information and compile questions is time consuming and slow going. As if my limited intellect were not enough of an impediment in the expeditious compilation of such questions, I also have a lot of other things going on in life including an equally vibrant interest in U.S. passenger railroads (including participation in forums such as this) as well as four magazine subscriptions, the daily newspaper, whatever book I'm reading each week, music related projects, property related projects, and - though I'm not a big social media guy, I do check in there now and then. So, given all these distractions in addition to Covid-19 related stuff around town I've managed to get about a dozen questions put together so far. Ideally I'd like to get a few more together before I present them.This involves reading through magazines and books and - if something fits the bill - making note of the source (magazine or book with page number, etc) in the event that what I've found and presented as fact might come into question. It's definitely worth double checking. For example, in one book I read that Japan Air Lines' first aircraft was a DC-4, but the JAL website plus a couple of other resources indicate it was a Martin 202. It's worth doing my best to get it right, and even then based upon some of the discrepancies I've come upon there may still be an error or two. Additionally, you all bring a wealth of diverse experience and knowledge to the table and out of respect to you and those qualities, I want to try to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I submit these questions. To WHBM in particular, an aviation historian par excellence, I very much appreciate his forbearance in patiently waiting out so many schedule based questions over the years, the majority dealing with US flights. What an honor it would be to come up with a question that might challenge even him! And by the way - what's stopping any of you from compiling a few questions of your own? You're all much better suited to the task than I and we'd all benefit that much more should you choose to involve yourselves in this regard.

In any event, for the time being I have a few more boring schedule based questions for your consideration.
All schedules are from North American OAGs. As always, please limit your response to no more than two questions per day so that all may participate. And as always, we are looking for complete answers here. Thanks!

1. (1990) It’s been a great week of sun and fun in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina but now it’s time to return home to Rhode Island. You drove your sister’s car down from Providence but will be flying back home. Surely this will involve a connection somewhere. Imagine then your surprise and delight to learn that one airline offers a direct one stop flight from MYR back to Providence. Right on! Airline, aircraft and enroute stop please.

2. (1985) Imagine yourself comfortably ensconced in a window seat and enjoying a delicious hot dinner while flying high above Vermont’s Green Mountains aboard a Hawker Siddeley HS748. What airline and route are you flying? (Direction does not matter as dinner is also served on the 748 flight operating in the opposite direction as well)

3. (1995) Per schedules reflected in the OAG I’ve employed to reference this question, I’ve found four airlines that operate Lockheed L-1011s in the Caribbean. Can you identify each of these four airlines? By the way, you guys are all so knowledgeable about this stuff that I’m going to make this one a little more difficult. If one of the airlines you’ve submitted is incorrect, I won’t say which one(s) are right or wrong – just that one or more are incorrect. You have to determine which one. Good Luck! BTW, Eastern was no more per these schedules.
BW, DL & TW identified so far...

4. (1970) Based upon schedules reflected in the 1970 OAG I used to reference these questions, there were four transcontinental routes flown with 747s. Identify those four routes and the airlines that flew them.
A N S W E R E D

5. (1990) Canada is becoming a very attractive place to make movies. As president of the BC Film Commission, you’re flying down to meet with the head of Warner Brothers regarding an upcoming movie starring Harrison Ford and Annette Bening. Two airlines offer direct flights between Vancouver and Burbank – one making two stops and the other with just a single stop. You book a First Class seat aboard the one stopper. Identify the airline, aircraft and the enroute stop.

6. (1979) With the successful conclusion of your business in Seattle, you’ve got nothing scheduled for the next five days. Why not trade out Seattle’s wind and rain for the sunshine and trade winds of Hawaii? As an added bonus, you’ve found a very affordable ticket aboard a flight that offers nonstop service to Honolulu. No First Class is available on this flight but even you can handle five hours in coach. Name the airline and aircraft you’ll be flying upon.
A N S W E R E D

7. Based upon the visual clues in this photo, can you identify the aircraft and the airline that operates it?
A N S W E R E D (It was a BOAC VC10)

8. (1988) You live in Buffalo, NY and need to arrange a flight for your elderly parents to come up and visit from their home in St. Petersburg, Florida. Your travel agent calls back with good news that there’s a direct one-stop flight to Buffalo from St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport. Really! That’s only a mile from their home. Not having to head across the bay to Tampa International will be a big plus. Book it, please! Identify the airline, the aircraft and the single enroute stop.

9. (1990) By 1990 good milkruns are pretty much a thing of the past. Rather amazingly however, you’ve stumbled across a four stop doozie between Wilmington, NC and Boston, MA. So, after alighting from Amtrak’s Palmetto in nearby Fayetteville, NC, you catch a bus over to Wilmington and enjoy a couple of days fishing on the Carolina coast before catching your flight back up to Boston. Identify the airline, the aircraft and the four enroute stops.

10. (1985) You were going to make a road trip of it and drive from your home in Sparks, NV to Albuquerque NM but alas, a late spring blizzard has made getting out of the Reno area an unsafe proposition. A quick check of the schedules shows a single daily direct flight from Reno to Albuquerque that makes two stops but will get you into ABQ in perfect time to have lunch with your beloved Abuela at the El Pinto Restaurant and Cantina, home to the best New Mexican cuisine in the Rio Grande Valley. When your mouth stops watering, go ahead and identify the airline, aircraft and the two stops in order.

11. (1970) If ever there were a state made for intra-state milk-runs, Florida is it! To wit, you’ve booked a three stopper between Jacksonville and Miami. Identify the airline, aircraft and the three enroute stops in order.

12. (1989) Amazingly, five different airlines offer daily direct flights between Detroit Metro and Ontario International Airport in California. Ontario! What’s up with that? Anyway, only one of these airlines operates its flight with a foreign built aircraft. Identify that airline and the aircraft it flies on this route. Brownie points if you can name the single enroute stopover city.
A N S W E R E D

13. (1990) As chair of the Paleontology Department at the University of Montana, you’ve been chosen to be the keynote speaker at the American Fossil Society’s convention in Portland, Oregon next month. Three airlines offer direct flights out of Missoula to Portland, but only one of those flights offers First Class, albeit with two intermediate stops. Being as you stand 6’5” in your stocking feet, that’s the flight you want. Identify the airline, the aircraft and the two enroute stops.

14. (1979) You’re in Miami having breakfast at the “Top of the Port” restaurant located on the top floor of the Miami International Airport Hotel. From your table by the restaurant’s large picture windows you have a spectacular view of the airport concourses and the distant runway. As you savor your buttery croissant, you are shocked to see a Boeing 720 taxiing out to the runway for takeoff. A couple of South American airlines still operate 720s into Miami but this is a US airline! Identify the airline and the destination of this flight.

15. (1990) When business calls for a visit to your Vancouver, BC affiliate from your home office in Milwaukee, you usually expect to have a connection or two to deal with. Not any more, apparently. The company travel office has advised you that there’s now a direct two-stop flight departing Milwaukee each afternoon at 4:25pm. Right on! Identify the airline, aircraft and the two enroute stops.

16. (1988) It used to be if you lived on the peninsula and wanted to fly from San Francisco to Indianapolis, you’d call TWA. These days TWA doesn’t even offer direct flights out of SFO to Indy. In fact, only one airline offers a single daily nonstop flight. That’s the one you want. Identify the airline and aircraft you’ll be flying upon.
A N S W E R E D

17. (1990) The last time you had to fly between New Orleans and Miami was twenty years ago. Back then, National Airlines was the only way to go. Now, you’ve got a choice of four airlines. Identify each of those four airlines.
AA, CO & PA identified. Need one more

18. (1989) There’ve long been direct or even nonstop flights from Edmonton to Minneapolis. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for Calgary. Until now that is. Okay, okay, so it makes a couple of stops along the way but what the heck – it beats having to drive up to Edmonton or make a connection in Winnipeg. Identify the airline, aircraft and the two enroute stops.

19. (1988) You’ve had a great week of sailboarding around the Bahamas and now it’s time to return home to Nashville. Your trip out to Nassau involved a couple of connections, but on the way home you’ll be on a direct flight – albeit one that makes two enroute stops. That’s fine by you – there’ll be less chances to damage or lose your rad sailboard. Identify the airline, aircraft and the two enroute stops in order please.

20. (1979) It’s not often you get to take your wife into Manhattan for a fine steak dinner, but it’s your 37th anniversary and so you decide to surprise the old gal. Your flight will depart Chicago late morning and, after two stops and an enroute lunch, you will arrive in plenty of time to do a bit of shopping before dinner. You’ve even booked a suite at the swank Parkwood Inn & Suites before your return to Chicago the next day. Identify the airline you’ll be flying upon as well as the equipment and the two enroute stops.
Frontier running ORD-LNK-_____-MHK with a 737-200

21. (1985) As an avid Green Bay Packers fan, the thought of going to your obnoxious cousin’s wedding in Pittsburgh is not a pleasant one. Still, he is family even if he is an insufferable Steelers fan made worse by the fact that the Steelers have eaten the Packer’s lunch over the past 15 years. Sigh… You dutifully call the travel agency and take some solace in the fact that a one stop direct flight between Green Bay and Pittsburgh is available. Name the airline, the aircraft and the enroute stop.

22. (1990) What’s got two jet engines and represents the only type of air transport available between Midland/Odessa and Lubbock – albeit twice each day? Identify the airline and aircraft please.

23. (1995) One of the benefits or working the late night shift at Anchorage International is a chance to see some of the 747s that still stop at ANC for refueling. Gone are those halcyon days when all of the European airlines stopped in ANC to refuel on their flights to the Orient. That all disappeared with the advent of longer range 747-400s combined with Russia opening its skies to flyover traffic. European passenger airliners no longer stopover in Anchorage, but three Asian airlines – each of which still utilize the older 747-200 model – come calling in the early morning hours. Each of these flights originate in New York. Identify the three airlines we’re looking for. By the way, you guys are all so good that I’m going to make this one a little more difficult. If one of the airlines you’ve submitted is incorrect, I won’t say which ones are right or wrong – just that one or more are incorrect. Good Luck!
China Airlines and Korean Air Lines identified. We need just one more...

24. (1989) You’ve got a consulting gig with the International Space Station Payload Operations Center down in Huntsville, Alabama. You live way out on Long Island in Ronkonkoma, so imagine your surprise and delight to discover there’s a one-stop direct flight out of nearby MacArthur Airport that’ll get you into HSV with plenty of time still left in the work day. There are even a couple of snacks served along the way. Right on! Name the airline, the aircraft and the enroute stop.
A N S W E R E D

25. (1979) You need to fly from Fairbanks, Alaska out to St. Paul Island, but were hoping to spend the night with old friends down in Anchorage before continuing on to St. Paul the next morning. As fate would have it, you’ve found the perfect schedule involving two airlines, both of which operate the same equipment. Identify the airlines and the equipment in question.

26. (2003) By 2003, the once ubiquitous 727 has become a rare bird over North American skies. Even so, you’ve managed to find a seat aboard one for next week’s trip from Detroit out to Las Vegas. Identify the airline and 727 variant you’ll be flying upon.

27. (1990) It’s been said that you have to be from Bismarck, North Dakotato enjoy living there. You’re not from Bismarck, so when an opportunity comes up fly to Seattle to attend next weekend’s Pacific Northwest Dry Cleaner’s Symposeum, you break out in your Happy Dance. Now it used to be that if you wanted to fly from Bismarck to Seattle you were looking at four or five stops along the way. Not anymore. Now the only service to Seattle is via a single almost daily one-stop flight. Identify the airline, the single stop and the aircraft.

28. (1970) You’ve just completed the fall semester at Notre Dame University. Now you’re flying home to Chicago for Thanksgiving. Normally you fly on United but this time you’ll be flying home on a different airline. Identify the airline and the aircraft type you’ll be flying upon.

29. (1989) 747s are a common sight at Honolulu in 1989. Many flights originate from the west coast. For this question however, we’re looking for the three non-coastal airports on the U.S. mainland with nonstop 747 service to Hawaii. Please provide the airport as well as the airline that serves it.
A N S W E R E D

30. (1990) “Whaaaat?! You’re tellin’ me that all of Northwest’s flights between Kansas City and Minneapolis are sold out today? Even in First Class?!”

“I’m sorry, Sir” replied the agent with a half-hearted shrug. “There’s nothing until tomorrow afternoon”

Sigh… You should’ve known this might be the case when you decided to make a last minute trip to the Twin Cities to watch your Kansas City Chiefs take on the Minnesota Vikings in a rematch of Superbowl IV. Despite being in different conferences, quite a regional rivalry has built up between the two teams and this year your Chiefs were looking to even the series. As you sat in the airport bar pondering your options over an ice cold Boulevard Ale, you heard you name being paged over the airport PA system. It was the Northwest agent. After you’d left, he’d taken a moment between customers to check further and found that one other airline operated a single daily flight departing in an hour and twenty minutes. Who knew? Especially since Northwest had operated exclusively on the MCI-MSP market for some time now. The other airline had space in Coach though and operated out of Terminal A next door. You thanked the NW agent profusely and asked if he was a Vikings fan.

“Nah. Gophers, ya know”

“Gophers! Yaaah… oh sure, you betcha! Go Gophers!”

Identify the mystery airline and the aircraft type it operated up to MSP.

Last edited by Seat 2A; Jun 3, 2020 at 7:28 pm
Old Jun 2, 2020, 7:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

4- four TCON 747 routes and airlines, late 1970
IAD-LAX — American
JFK-LAX — American, TWA, and United

IAD-SFO — not TWA, not United
BOS-LAX — not American, not TWA
ok, let’s try UA on BOS-LAX

AA never operated IAD-SFO, so we need another route ... how about JFK-SFO, and stick with AA for now
Old Jun 2, 2020, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

How is it “irrelevant” to detail my thought process behind what’s NOT in a prospective answer?
Sorry J, no disrespect intended. What I was attempting to convey was that your multiple ruminations about getting to New York are all misdirected.

From Chicago you need to look in another direction, where there is no choice of airports at the destination city.

Huge hint! You'd better run with this one or my next post will be disrespectful!
Old Jun 2, 2020, 8:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: AS DL
17. (1990) The last time you had to fly between New Orleans and Miami was twenty years ago. Back then, National Airlines was the only way to go. Now, you’ve got a choice of four airlines. Identify each of those four airlines.

Eastern
Pan Am
Continental
American
Old Jun 2, 2020, 9:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

20- it could be Manhattan KS, although Frontier is the only airline I can recall serving MHK and they weren’t yet in Chicago ... Ozark might have made the 30-some-mile hop from Kansas City with a Fairchild Hiller FH-227B, but since the turboprops made two or more stops between ORD and St. Louis, I can’t in any way imagine a one-stop FH7 trip to MCI

sooooooooo ... I am left to believe we’re looking at Manhattan BEACH, which strongly suggests a flight into LAX, which opens up a veritable Pandora’s Box of options

I fully expect to go zero for four with this first guess, but nothing ventured nothing gained:
TWA, 707, Kansas City (MCI) and Phoenix (PHX)
Old Jun 2, 2020, 10:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Toshbaf

Eastern Incorrect
Pan Am Correct!
Continental Correct!
American Correct!

You're off to a great start, Toshbaf! Just one more and you're good to go
Old Jun 2, 2020, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

It could be Manhattan KS, although Frontier is the only airline I can recall serving MHK and they weren’t yet in Chicago ... Ozark might have made the 30-some-mile hop from Kansas City with a Fairchild Hiller FH-227B, but since the turboprops made two or more stops between ORD and St. Louis, I can’t in any way imagine a one-stop FH7 trip to MCI

Sooooooooo ... I am left to believe we’re looking at Manhattan BEACH, which strongly suggests a flight into LAX, which opens up a veritable Pandora’s Box of options. I fully expect to go zero for four with this first guess, but nothing ventured nothing gained: TWA, 707, Kansas City (MCI) and Phoenix (PHX)

You might want to rethink your position on where Frontier did and didn't fly to back in 1979... Manhattan Beach it is not.

IAD-LAX — American
JFK-LAX — American, TWA, and United

IAD-SFO — This was not one of the routes
BOS-LAX — This was not one of the routes
ok, let’s try UA on BOS-LAX Incorrect

AA never operated IAD-SFO, so we need another route ... how about JFK-SFO, and stick with AA for now

JFK-SFO was one of the routes, over which AA was one of the 747 operators. More, please!

Last edited by Seat 2A; Jun 2, 2020 at 11:11 pm
Old Jun 2, 2020, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

20- well, both United and American operated ORD-Omaha/OMA, so between that and the geography I’m thinking FL might have had a 737 running something like ORD-Lincoln/LNK-Salina/SLN-MHK

4-
add TW and UA to SFO-JFK
how about SFO-BOS, TW

Last edited by jrl767; Jun 3, 2020 at 10:20 am
Old Jun 3, 2020, 2:16 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
[deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.