Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2023, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
Menus ex ZRH in F and C (6 Mar 24 - 4 June 24)
First Class:

https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663584.pdf

Business Class:
https://preview.thenewsmarket.com/Pr...ets/663583.pdf

Link for pre-ordering meals ex ZRH in F and C

https://www.pre-flight-shopping.com/en/?p=eHSqnIMU_UQ

Special themes in F for 2024 (from olm022 )
21. February - 5. March 2024 (Caviar Weeks)
22. May - 6. June 2024 (Theme to be communicated)
21. August - 3. September 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

20. November - 3. December 2024 (Theme to be communicated)

Print Wikipost

The SWISS Business & First Class Menu Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2022, 7:33 am

Programs: LH, BA, AA
I know off topic … not only the meal, also the entertainment pretty much the same the last several months …
BinSabai likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2022, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by BritInBrussels
Does anyone have an idea of the DXB - ZRH early morning (2am) F menu? I’m coming into DXB on a connecting flight and won’t have much time for dinner at the airport.

Will they do a decent dinner service at all for a flight that departs at 2am? Or is that too past dinner? Tried searching around and cannot find an answer on what’s actually served in F on late night / early morning flights
Any guidance?
Old Jan 16, 2022, 12:41 pm

Programs: LH SENATOR
In F you will get a Dinner service however with reduced selection, less starters and less mains but signature Balik will still be served, in C it's again a other story.
Genius1 likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 7:22 am

Programs: KLM-AF Silver/SIA Silver/Hilton Gold
Hello guys, first time poster.
I'm flying F for the first time in April with SWISS on LX180 from ZRH to BKK. Flight starts at 10:40pm and lands at 2:20pm in BKK. Does anyone know if they serve lunch or breakfast before landing? Its still three months and already excited.
59Impala likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 7:43 am

Programs: LH SEN**, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by macko02
Hello guys, first time poster.
I'm flying F for the first time in April with SWISS on LX180 from ZRH to BKK. Flight starts at 10:40pm and lands at 2:20pm in BKK. Does anyone know if they serve lunch or breakfast before landing? Its still three months and already excited.
AFAIK, on all LX overnight flights breakfast is served before landing. Even ZRH-SIN (LX178), which (pre-Covid) arrived at 6:00 pm in winter, there was breakfast served.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 8:11 am

Programs: KLM-AF Silver/SIA Silver/Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Viennafly
AFAIK, on all LX overnight flights breakfast is served before landing. Even ZRH-SIN (LX178), which (pre-Covid) arrived at 6:00 pm in winter, there was breakfast served.
Thanks for the quick help. Was hoping for it to not be breakfast, generally not a big fan of airplane breakfast. Maybe in F it's different but the business class breakfast is mostly a skip for me so my hopes are'nt too high.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:32 am

Programs: LH SEN**, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by macko02
Thanks for the quick help. Was hoping for it to not be breakfast, generally not a big fan of airplane breakfast. Maybe in F it's different but the business class breakfast is mostly a skip for me so my hopes are'nt too high.
Generally agree with your view on airplane breakfast. Breakfast in LX F is very good though: I love the Bircher Müsli. The OJ, tea selection, bread/rolls are typically quite high quality.
You can also ask your FA to put aside some of the Balik salmon or a selection of cheeses for you for breakfast. Or if they can keep a main dish from the dinner service for you for breakfast if you want to eat something more substantial.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 12:49 pm

Programs: LXFF
also ask your FA to put aside some of the Balik salmon
Why have I never though of this!
LHSEN likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 2:21 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
You can also ask your FA to put aside some of the Balik salmon ... for you for breakfast.
excellent idea...
what else is regularly served for main meal, that they could keep for breakfast? the Müesli gets a bit boring...
Old Feb 2, 2022, 4:19 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
You can also ask your FA to put aside some of the Balik salmon or a selection of cheeses for you for breakfast. Or if they can keep a main dish from the dinner service for you for breakfast if you want to eat something more substantial.
I have been doing this ever since this was suggested (by you?) a few years ago. I can only recommend it!
Old Feb 2, 2022, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by BinSabai
what else is regularly served for main meal, that they could keep for breakfast? the Müesli gets a bit boring...
Anything can be kept back for you if you ask. Maybe except anything with ice cream or sorbet depending on the length of flight.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Feb 4, 2022, 9:55 am

I‘m not so happy to report that the ZRH-JFK F menus in Feb is exactly the same as Jan, Dec, Nov, Oct, Sep …
Old Feb 4, 2022, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by LHSEN
I‘m not so happy to report that the ZRH-JFK F menus in Feb is exactly the same as Jan, Dec, Nov, Oct, Sep …
It's a good menu, but it gets old after a while. Pretty disappointing that LX isn't switching it up. Hopefully they offered the two Raclette options?
Old Feb 4, 2022, 12:39 pm

No it was not offered on my flight … standard menu only.
Old Feb 4, 2022, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by LHSEN
No it was not offered on my flight … standard menu only.
That's lame.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.