Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

New Q3 07 promo -- multiple variations [Combined thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Q3 07 promo -- multiple variations [Combined thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2007, 6:49 am
wma

Programs: AA, HH, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker
It is in the Terms and Conditions of the offer that was sent to you. It says something like, "To redeem call the Customer Contact Center nearest you and reference redemption code XXXFN."
William, I have the Terms and Conditions in front of me and there is no Redemption Code. For the free weekend nights all it says is:

"For members who choose Free Weekend Night awards, the earned awards will be available within 72 hours after the qualifying stays posts, are not transferable and may be used at Category 1-5 properties on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night between date earned and December 30, 2007, for one single or double occupancy standard room only, including the cost of the hotel room and room tax."
Old Jun 22, 2007, 11:44 am
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Originally Posted by wma
William, I have the Terms and Conditions in front of me and there is no Redemption Code. For the free weekend nights all it says is:

"For members who choose Free Weekend Night awards, the earned awards will be available within 72 hours after the qualifying stays posts, are not transferable and may be used at Category 1-5 properties on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night between date earned and December 30, 2007, for one single or double occupancy standard room only, including the cost of the hotel room and room tax."
Maybe I'm just looking in a different place than all of you, but my copy says "redemption code 2F3FN".

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Old Jun 22, 2007, 2:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
Once again, many thanks to the folks at FT. I get not get any of these promos mailed to me , but I was able to sign up via the links provided.

I rec'd the option of 3 weekend nights or up to 20,000 points. I chose the later, since I did not wanted to be limited to weekend use by the end of Dec.
Old Jun 23, 2007, 6:36 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; SPG Gold; OnePass Gold; Avis President's Club
Well, I originally went to register, I was offered 3K points/3 stays up to 9K points. I didn't take it as it appears to be the lowest tier. I made platinum a couple weeks ago and tried again yesterday hoping that I would now get one of the other better offers...no such luck. Oh well, maybe next quarter.
Old Jun 27, 2007, 7:46 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G
Sweet stuff!
I got Gold status and double stays until August!
Thank you FT^
Old Jul 1, 2007, 1:18 pm
SPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist
kudos to starwood for rapid posting--

checked yesterday and saw that my first 12K have posted:
8000 POINT 8TH STY BNS (P2S4) Jun 30, 2007 8000
4000 POINT 4TH STY BNS (P2S4) Jun 30, 2007 4000

I'll have 4 more stays by the end of the week so --

20K *points for a great 07 promo

Thanks Starwood ! ^
Old Jul 2, 2007, 10:24 am

Programs: SPG plat, Mar plat, Hyatt plat, Amtrak sel+, AA gold, Hilton gold, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by kevinsac
Once again, many thanks to the folks at FT. I get not get any of these promos mailed to me , but I was able to sign up via the links provided.
You might want to check your profile. Guarantee that you will receive the promos faster by email then paper mail.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 3:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Marriott PLT, National Exec Elite
Register by July 15, 2007, and earn 3,000 bonus Starpoints after your third stay, 3,000 after your sixth stay and 3,000 after your ninth stay for a total of up to 9,000 bonus Starpoints. Stay between June 1 and August 31, 2007.
Old Jul 26, 2007, 12:37 pm

Programs: AA Ex-Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Redemption Code

Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker
Maybe I'm just looking in a different place than all of you, but my copy says "redemption code 2F3FN".

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Hello Mr. Lurker.

I just tried to redeem an award for the stay 3 nights and get 1 free and the phone rep couldn't figure out how to book the reward w/o a code.

Is the above the redemption code for the stay 3 nights get 1 free?

Thanks for your help.
Rich
Old Jul 26, 2007, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by puchalskir
Hello Mr. Lurker.

I just tried to redeem an award for the stay 3 nights and get 1 free and the phone rep couldn't figure out how to book the reward w/o a code.

Is the above the redemption code for the stay 3 nights get 1 free?

Thanks for your help.
Rich
Rich, I have used this code with a rep successfully. I'm not sure how non-FTers are able to book their free nights without the code provided here. ^ to William!
Old Jul 26, 2007, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA Ex-Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by thor17
Rich, I have used this code with a rep successfully. I'm not sure how non-FTers are able to book their free nights without the code provided here. ^ to William!
Thanks thor17.
It should make things a little easier now.
Old Jul 26, 2007, 11:07 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Delta Diamond Medallion, Etihad Gold, Amtrak Select Executive
Successful Redemption of 3 Free Weekend Nights

I just got off the phone with the Platinum Customer Service Line - I didn't need any specific code, they had in my profile that I had earned all three weekend nights and I booked a trip to The Phoenican in Scottsdale, AZ. Never been there but heard it's very nice resort. Promo was worth 36,000 points so I'm glad I didn't take the 20,000 points instead. Couldn't be happier with how this promo turned out^
Old Jul 28, 2007, 11:12 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, AA 1MM, UA 1MM
My points just posted (I got the 2/6/12K points for 2/4/6 stays version). It was kind of a pain to switch hotels so often -- I really wish that *wood, along with all other chains, would give up on promotions that rely on stays rather than nights.
Old Jul 28, 2007, 2:21 pm

Programs: HH Gold, PC Platinum, SPG Platinum, AM Gold, Avis First
Yeah, with the additional costs they incur for people who "hotel hop" within SPG properties in a city to get more stays, you would think Starwood would want to encourage people to stay in the same room for multiple nights. If someone changes hotels in one city 3 nights in a row, that's a cost for three times as many check ins, check outs, folio print outs, etc, etc....
Old Jul 28, 2007, 2:33 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, AA 1MM, UA 1MM
Perhaps they view each check-in as an independent choice of hotel brands? But I can't see why this would matter to them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.