Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

New Q3 07 promo -- multiple variations [Combined thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Q3 07 promo -- multiple variations [Combined thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2007, 10:07 am
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Originally Posted by allenwales
William,
My question doesn't seem to be answered in 8 pages of combined threads so here goes another variation on the same theme - maybe you can help if you have time ?

On 18 May, I got 2 seperate email based promo invites from Starwood :-

<snip>

Despite some of the comments in this thread, this is a totally awesome quarterly promo (the best I can remember actually), so please pass on my thanks to your marketing team. We <3 Starwood.

Rgds, Allen
Yes, these would definitely conflict, but it sounds like to me that these offers are for different members. Could be that there are two accounts in your household using the same email address or it could be that you have a duplicate account floating around out there somewhere. A call to the Customer Contact Center might be able to sort it out. If not, contact me offline and when I get a moment I will look into it further.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Old May 22, 2007, 1:29 pm

Programs: AA; Marriott; SPG; HH
Thanks - I had the option of 3 nights for 20K, i went for 20K.
Old May 26, 2007, 11:02 am

Programs: AC-SE ; Starwood Platinum
Thanks William

Many thanks William.

Yes, Platinum Conceirge confirmed they are conflicting offers and has fixed it so I am reg'd on the 20k bonus plan.

Superb Quarterly Promo - thanks again Starwood!

Rgds, allen
Old May 26, 2007, 11:13 am

Programs: AS MVPG 100k
Gold after 1 stay

Offer is non-transferable and void for Starwood employees. Member must register online at SPG.com/promo by July 15, 2007. Upgrade to Gold status will take effect after one (1) eligible stay is completed. Gold status is valid through February 29, 2008. Only eligible stays/nights at participating properties between June 1 and August 31, 2007, that are posted to the member’s account after registering will be counted twice. This offer cannot be combined with other offers.
Old May 26, 2007, 12:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by dgwright99
Offer is non-transferable and void for Starwood employees. Member must register online at SPG.com/promo by July 15, 2007. Upgrade to Gold status will take effect after one (1) eligible stay is completed. Gold status is valid through February 29, 2008. Only eligible stays/nights at participating properties between June 1 and August 31, 2007, that are posted to the member’s account after registering will be counted twice. This offer cannot be combined with other offers.

Is there a longer promo code? this is just the default promo area.
Old May 26, 2007, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by Cheap Elite

Is there a longer promo code? this is just the default promo area.
It's obviously targeted and you can't get in on it unless you received the mailer.............
Old May 30, 2007, 7:57 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I received triple points - no other options. I'm Gold via the Amex, very little qualifying stay activity annually.

However, for my next two Seattle trips, the Marriotts are all sold out so I'm at the W. In this case, the triple points promo probably is the best one for me.
Old May 30, 2007, 9:59 am

Programs: IC Royal Ambassador, SPG Platinum, HH Gold, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by Nicksta
I'm only offered 9,000 points. Clever, those SPG folks!
I was also not offered a choice, with an offer limited to 9,000 points.
Old May 30, 2007, 10:22 am

Programs: Virtuoso Travel Advisor. FSPP, Ritz STARS, Rosewood Elite, Belmond BelliniClub. SPG PRO
Comp'd Gold from AA for a stay in hawaii in January. No activity since but have stays coming up later this year.

I got the 9k total offer.

But I believe I read it is only at participating hotels. Is this just hotels that participate in the starwood program or in this promotion? In particular I would use 2 of the stays at the 4p in Norwalk CT.
Old May 30, 2007, 1:38 pm
wma

Programs: AA, HH, Marriott Titanium Elite
Got the choice of 3 weekend or 20K. Didn't choose yet, have to figure out if how many stays before my trip to China. Category 5 weekends makes the decision harder.
Old Jun 2, 2007, 5:38 pm

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
If one checks in to a SPG property on May 31, and out on June 1, does this count towards this promotion? William??
Old Jun 2, 2007, 10:59 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Delta Diamond Medallion, Etihad Gold, Amtrak Select Executive
New Q3 07 promo - what's an "eligible stay"

I looked at the terms and conditions and it says, eligible stay. I want to make sure I earn my 3 free weekend nights so it would be appreciated if someone could define for me what an "eligible stay" is for purpose of this promotion. Thank you in advance.

-I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Crunch Spicy Tuna Roll today!
Old Jun 2, 2007, 11:49 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, BA Silver, Delta Silver
Originally Posted by tenmoc
Comp'd Gold from AA for a stay in hawaii in January. No activity since but have stays coming up later this year.

I got the 9k total offer.

But I believe I read it is only at participating hotels. Is this just hotels that participate in the starwood program or in this promotion? In particular I would use 2 of the stays at the 4p in Norwalk CT.
I just got my last 5,000 out of total 15,000 *points from a previous simular promo that ran from March to June and I stayed at 4p in Norwalk and Sheraton Stamford.

I'm planning on staying at the same hotels for this promo and I'm pretty sure it will work just fine.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 3:30 pm
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Originally Posted by 100,000miler
If one checks in to a SPG property on May 31, and out on June 1, does this count towards this promotion? William??
What promotion? This thread seems to be speaking to multiple promotions.

Regardless, if it is based on stays, it's the arrival date that is important, so if you arrive before the promotion end date does, then you should be fine. If you arrive before the promotion begins, then you wouldn't.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Old Jun 4, 2007, 4:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Lifetime Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by wma
Got the choice of 3 weekend or 20K. Didn't choose yet, have to figure out if how many stays before my trip to China. Category 5 weekends makes the decision harder.
Cat 5 makes the nights a much better deal - I'd pick that if (and only if) you have a Cat 5 picked out for a weekend stay. This promo from last summer was Cat 1-4.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.