Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2010, 12:49 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, AA 1MM, UA 1MM
W bed versus Westin?

I've found both pretty comfortable in hotels. The W store seems to have frequent promos, while the current Westin sale is quite rare. But the prices seem comparable (for a King plus box spring, the Westin is $1,271.25, while the W plush top set is $1209.85).

Does anyone have an opinion about which is better? My preference is for a slightly firmer mattress.
Old Jul 18, 2010, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by Rom Sac
I've found both pretty comfortable in hotels. The W store seems to have frequent promos, while the current Westin sale is quite rare. But the prices seem comparable (for a King plus box spring, the Westin is $1,271.25, while the W plush top set is $1209.85).

Does anyone have an opinion about which is better? My preference is for a slightly firmer mattress.
Note that delivery is included with the W bed, Westin charges additional $250.
Old Jul 18, 2010, 8:01 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Heavenly bed

Can someone confirm the Heavenly bed sold are the exact same ones found in the Westins? I ask because I've had doubts the W beds are the same one found at the W hotels (mainly because some W hotels I stayed did not have the W beds).

This deal is ^^. Now I need to cash in 100K pts to help buy the bed.

uh-oh... just checked the redemption website, max value is $150 (14,000 pts). Can more $$$s be put on one card? I also noticed during the westin at home site checkout process, they only allow 2 cards to be use. So is it even possible to just use points to buy a bed?

Last edited by hotelfanatic; Jul 22, 2010 at 12:46 am
Old Jul 19, 2010, 4:46 am

Programs: All, but tend to stick with Starwood and Continental
Originally Posted by Rom Sac

I love both beds, but if I was buying one for my home I would pick the W bed. The technology is newer and I seem to sleep better..
Old Aug 16, 2010, 6:13 pm

Need discount code for Westin or W heavenly bed

I want to purchase one asap....please let me know of any discount codes!
Thanks so much and looking forward to getting a restful nights sleep!
Old Aug 20, 2010, 10:02 am

Programs: AA EP, Delta SM Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat, Omni Black, Hyatt Globalist
Iffy experience

Just received my Westin bed - delivery was iffy at best - two exchange students who barely spoke english, and had some serious hygiene issues - my bedroom (and new bed) smelled of major body odor after they left - It was really disgusting. To top it off, the boxspring had a gouge in it and the mattress had a tear/welt in it. Both looked right about the size of the knife that these guys were using to hack open the protecting plastic but they obviously claimed that they knew nothing about it. The delivery company is a local outfit that is contracted by hotels at home, but depending on where you live the experience can be less than stellar. Mine was hardly a professional outfit with the scheduling process and the customer service from the delivery company being nothing comparable to what you expect from anything being associated with Westin/Starwood. I actually need another bed for another room now, but am reconsidering ordering from Westin at home after the latest experience since the whole process has been an ordeal.
Old Aug 23, 2010, 2:49 pm
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Has anyone seen any more recent discount codes for buying the W bed?
Old Aug 28, 2010, 9:58 am

Programs: DL DM MM; HH Diamond; Starwood Plat, Lifetime Gold; Hertz President's Circle
Ruelala.com has the W bedding on sale for the next 2 days.

$1199 for pillowtop King mattress set. $999 for the plush top mattress set. PM me with your email address if you need an invitation!

Last edited by wjudge; Aug 28, 2010 at 10:09 am
Old Sep 4, 2010, 11:13 pm

Missed it

Anyone knows a new code? Really need one now....thanks sooo much!
Old Sep 7, 2010, 1:43 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Originally Posted by ydemel
The delivery company is a local outfit that is contracted by hotels at home, but depending on where you live the experience can be less than stellar. Mine was hardly a professional outfit with the scheduling process and the customer service from the delivery company being nothing comparable to what you expect from anything being associated with Westin/Starwood.
I had the same experience with my local delivery company. They came to deliver in an Enterprise rental truck. Seem to be a fly by night. Also had issues with them trying to change my delivery date. I was also very surprised that they were able to deliver in 2 days after my order as the CSR told me it might be 4 to 6 weeks to get a mattress as they were very busy

Good news the bed feels great and hope it last for 10 years.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 1:55 pm

Programs: United 1k, SPG Plat & Ambassador, ClubCarlson Concierge
I wanted a W/Westin Bed but was uncertain about the longevity of the pillow top. I ended up getting a Beauty Rest plush/firm. I then bought a feather topper for it and it is damn close to what i get at the hotels. Bed cost $950 on sales at Sleepys.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 1:22 pm

This probably wasn't worth posting at the time of my stay, but just so y'all know -- the Westin Chaoyang Beijing has been offering a buy one Heavenly Bed, get one free promotion. Before anyone gets too excited, I visited the Westin at Home store in the hotel and was informed that the offer is good only for delivery in China. The pamphlet that the saleslady showed me indicated that a full king bed (with the sheets, pillow, comforter, etc.) was 18000 RMB prior to discount, which comes out to about $2650 for two beds. Not great but not too shabby either.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 9:27 am
Community Director Emerita

From gleff's blog:

The W Hotels Store is offering all items at 35% off with promo code WKLX6. Expiration date is unknown.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 4:49 am

code doesnt't work for me.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 5:39 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Not working for me either. I'm waiting for a 30%-40% Westin store coupon to come along, can finally get my Heavenly Bed!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.