Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2010, 4:24 pm

Programs: HH, PC, SPG, MR, GP, US, UA, AA
classic or world class

Just talked to the W hotel mattress supplier, the guy told me the W bed is actually Beautyrest Classic, not world class. Based on the coil counts, looks like this is the case (800 according to Simmons, 825 from the W store website). Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

Btw, just got the new code for 35% off, Q9X3K, exp. May 4.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by rdchen
Just talked to the W hotel mattress supplier, the guy told me the W bed is actually Beautyrest Classic, not world class. Based on the coil counts, looks like this is the case (800 according to Simmons, 825 from the W store website). Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

The mattress industry is famous for taking the same basic product, making a few insignificant customized tweaks, and calling it different names for different retailers/customers, thereby attempting to make it difficult for consumers to price shop among retailers, since no two mattresses have the same name or are identical. This is their basic operating formula. Of course, this is just a game, as customers see thru this, and store salesmen have their comparison charts. You can probably Google one yourself. 1-800 MATTRESS always is a good source for mattress comparisons.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 5:26 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT, SPG Gold
Anyone have their pillows? I too received the 35% off code and was thinking about buying a couple. Was wondering how people liked them.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 5:30 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by broadwayblue
Anyone have their pillows? I too received the 35% off code and was thinking about buying a couple. Was wondering how people liked them.
I bought the most expensive pillows and was disappointed. Too thin. I then bought the standard, less expensive pillows, which are fluffier, and they are better, but nothing special. I also bought two sets of sheets and am also disappointed but the softness (or lack thereof)...I have to say, nothing I bought feels as nice as it does in the hotels. I don't know what it is?
Old Apr 30, 2010, 8:48 am

Lightbulb Just had an idea!

Does anyone know if new codes are issued as soon as the old ones expire, or is there a period of no discounts?

My DH and I are very much in need of a new queen bed. Have done tons of research and are so confused by everything we've read we are no further ahead. The bed in our guestroom, which only has room for a double bed, also really needs to be replaced..

Our thought was that it might be a good idea to purchase the double (full) low profile W Bed for the guestroom, and sleep on it for a week. If we like it, we could then order a queen for ourselves. So the issue is...would there be a discount code available when/if we are ready to order the queen size?

Thanks.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by Carol905
Does anyone know if new codes are issued as soon as the old ones expire, or is there a period of no discounts?

My DH and I are very much in need of a new queen bed. Have done tons of research and are so confused by everything we've read we are no further ahead. The bed in our guestroom, which only has room for a double bed, also really needs to be replaced..

Our thought was that it might be a good idea to purchase the double (full) low profile W Bed for the guestroom, and sleep on it for a week. If we like it, we could then order a queen for ourselves. So the issue is...would there be a discount code available when/if we are ready to order the queen size?

Thanks.
Lately we've seen new promo code come out almost every quarter, so you should be fine as long as you don't need the Q bed right away.
Old May 3, 2010, 5:17 pm

11% price increase

Just noticed the prices for all W beds have increased by 11%.
Old May 3, 2010, 5:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Just noticed the prices for all W beds have increased by 11%.
They warned us!
Old May 3, 2010, 7:13 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by nologic
I bought the most expensive pillows and was disappointed. Too thin. I then bought the standard, less expensive pillows, which are fluffier, and they are better, but nothing special. I also bought two sets of sheets and am also disappointed but the softness (or lack thereof)...I have to say, nothing I bought feels as nice as it does in the hotels. I don't know what it is?
Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll hold off on buying pillows from them.

My plush top mattress is still going strong a few years later though.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 1:19 pm

Thumbs up Westin Heavenly Bed Discount Code?

Hi,

Does anyone have a current Westin Heavenly Bed discount code? I am ready to buy one, and it would be great to get a little $$ off the retail price.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 7:56 am

Does Westin still have promotional codes yearly? I haven't seen any in a few years now. As well, online, the mattress and box comes as a set, is it possible to just get the mattress and not the box?
Old Jun 18, 2010, 2:37 pm
G_R

W Hotel bed discount code

Does anyone have a current (through 6/10 or 7/10) discount code for the W bed? I've seen several in this thread - around 30-35% I believe - that seem to be valid through the first week or so of a month. Stayed at a W recently. They said they had the pillowtop. Hard to dicepher (on purpose, of course) what the closest other constructed Simmons mattress is so I'll just order the W.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 11:21 pm

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan, SPG, Fairmont
Also looking for coupon codes on W or Westin beds, purchased a queen size frame at an IKEA sale (total impulse buy) and the current twin mattress looks a bit silly in the big bed!

Thank you
Old Jun 22, 2010, 6:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Per Dan's Deals site, code T4G6K is 35% off site-wide including beds.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 4:19 pm

Programs: SVO - WKORV, WPORV, WKV, WSJ
Originally Posted by gleff
Per Dan's Deals site, code T4G6K is 35% off site-wide including beds.
Just tried this code for the Heavenly Mattress(Westin) - did not accept.
Added - this is for the W mattress I suppose.

Last edited by bluztuzumab; Jun 22, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.