Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2010, 11:31 pm

Programs: AA EP, Delta SM Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat, Omni Black, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Sam P. Goodman
The code listed in post 377 just expired a couple of days ago. If you're not in a huge hurry for a bed, patience should be your friend as they've been pretty good about running similar promos every few months. Just read upthread to see the history of promos.

I finally jumped on it this go around. Queen mattress set and feather bed for just over $1,000. I'm hoping they take their time on delivery as we're remodelling and likely won't be ready for it for a month or so.
Did you get a W or Westin bed? I know most feel the difference is minor. I tried the code for the westn bed and it didnt take last month either...
Old Jan 13, 2010, 8:10 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, SPG LTP
Originally Posted by ydemel
Did you get a W or Westin bed? I know most feel the difference is minor. I tried the code for the westn bed and it didnt take last month either...
W plush with feather bed.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by Sam P. Goodman
The code listed in post 377 just expired a couple of days ago. If you're not in a huge hurry for a bed, patience should be your friend as they've been pretty good about running similar promos every few months. Just read upthread to see the history of promos.

I finally jumped on it this go around. Queen mattress set and feather bed for just over $1,000. I'm hoping they take their time on delivery as we're remodelling and likely won't be ready for it for a month or so.
There's been reports of folks successfully asking them to delay delivery in similar situations. Just let them know when they call to schedule delivery
Old Jan 13, 2010, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by Tinkerer
There's been reports of folks successfully asking them to delay delivery in similar situations. Just let them know when they call to schedule delivery
I've read that's worked for others so it's definitely the plan.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

35% off bedding and mattresses at http://whotelsthestore.com/
V4NT8
Old Jan 16, 2010, 11:52 am

Programs: LH LT SEN, Bonvoy Titanium (former SPG Plat) + LTP
Difference between W and Westin Heavenly Bed

Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker
Regrettably, no, but you can contact them directly with any questions you may have:
or for W Hotels at Home

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]

now for those of you who still discuss the differences between the W and the Westin Bed I received the following reply to my request from W Hotels at Home:

Dear Flygirl_DE,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. The Westin Heavenly Bed and the W Bed are two different beds. The beds are comparable, though they are not the same. The main difference is that the Westin Heavenly Mattress has a small additional layer of height along the bottom side of the mattress, approximately 1/2-1" that our W Pillow Top Mattress does not have. Also, the Westin Heavenly Bed is sold as an ensemble, whereas the W Bed is sold separately from the associated Down items. Please contact us with any further inquiries.

Thank you,
Katie - W Hotels The Store
Old Jan 19, 2010, 10:15 am

Just following up with an update. I placed an order on Sunday, 1/10 and received a call on Friday, 1/15 to arrange delivery on Monday, 1/18. That seems pretty fast since I'm not in NYC or SF, though not far from SF. I told them we were under construction and was able to delay delivery. I selected a date in mid-February, but got the impression I could have delayed delivery indefinitely if needed.
Old Feb 2, 2010, 10:00 am

Programs: Delta,SPG, Hyatt
35% off the W bed. 3 Days only

35% off the W bed. 3 Days only

Use code T72N6

Expires 02/04/2010
Old Feb 9, 2010, 9:33 am

Programs: Delta,SPG, Hyatt
Feel the WUV

20% off sitewide and delivery guaranteed by Friday 2/12/2010

USE CODE X8RQ9
Old Feb 15, 2010, 5:38 pm

any current codes for Westin bed?

cannot believe I missed this one by 3 days! Does anyone have any current codes for westin heavenly bed (not W bed).

Thanks!!!!
Old Feb 28, 2010, 8:53 pm

Why Westin over W Bed??

Why would you choose one over the other??? difference--and yes-- updated code...??
Old Mar 5, 2010, 2:46 pm
Community Director Emerita

From FatWallet:

35% discount using code QDG8Y.

I don't know when it expires. If anyone does, would you please post?
Old Mar 5, 2010, 3:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
From FatWallet:

35% discount using code QDG8Y.

I don't know when it expires. If anyone does, would you please post?
Wow. It brings the King Pillowtop Set and frame down into the $1200 neighborhood. Pretty good deal.
Old Mar 5, 2010, 6:47 pm

Programs: DL KM
WARNING:

I took advantage of the 40 off deal for a bed about 2 1/2 years ago. I regret ever having made that purchase. We ordered a pillow top king size bed, and initially it was fantastic. Now the thing has “collapsed” and is causing us backaches every morning. Simmons sent in their rep to look at it and denied our claim. The indentation of 1 1/2 inches wasn’t enough to satisfy them.

Stay away from Simmons and their W bed. The discount is not worth it in the long run.
Old Mar 5, 2010, 6:47 pm

Programs: DL KM
duplicate post

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.