W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Old May 4, 2005, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH diamond, Hyatt diamond, *wood plat, Delta Diamond 4th yr, SWA A List
W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Had another great restful night at a W hotel, this time decided to bring home that experience. Actually ordered online all of the W bedroom items (they were running a special discount promo-now its free shippingl) from the hotel room. Everything arrived w/i a few days, except mattress and box spring. My question is, the site didnt ask for my SPG number, do I receive SPG points?

/mod

Shop at http://www.whotelsthestore.com/

/mod

Last edited by SanDiego1K; Oct 29, 2009 at 2:29 pm
Old May 4, 2005, 9:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, if you used your Starwood Amex, then the answer is definitely yes!
Old Aug 4, 2006, 8:59 am

W Hotels Signature Bed @ 40% OFF IS BACK!

I an contemplating the purchase of a Heavenly Bed plus all of the bits that go with one.

Are there any current deals?

Where is the best place to buy?

Ist there any way to get starwood points or FF miles from the purchase?
Old Aug 4, 2006, 9:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Originally Posted by Bondiboy
I an contemplating the purchase of a Heavenly Bed plus all of the bits that go with one.

Are there any current deals?

Where is the best place to buy?

Ist there any way to get starwood points or FF miles from the purchase?
Westin rarely has any sale going on. Your best bet is the W store. I personally like the W bed better. They often have 20% off everything sale going on and that helps a lot. If you insist on Westin bed, you may redeem your spg points for an American Express Westin card, which you may redeem at the westin store. The exchange rate is horrible though, at about $1 per 100 points. So, for a $1000 heavenly bed, it would cost you 100,000 points
Old Aug 4, 2006, 10:34 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, SPG LTP
My parents just bought one from Nordstrom a couple of weeks ago. They were on sale. I want to say 20% off, but I'm not positive.
Old Aug 4, 2006, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by Sam P. Goodman
My parents just bought one from Nordstrom a couple of weeks ago. They were on sale. I want to say 20% off, but I'm not positive.
Nordstrom's sale ended 7/31. You might want to check the fatwallet forums. They had a 35% W store coupon code that worked last week.
Old Aug 4, 2006, 1:41 pm

Thank you all

TO: haveric, Sam P. Goodman, and BlissWorld

Please accept my sincere thanks for your very helpful responses to my post.

Now if I can get a 35% didcount, I am in.
Old Aug 4, 2006, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
There was a 25% off flyer in my Westin room earlier this week... good question about points though.
Old Aug 4, 2006, 6:16 pm

Programs: NW Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Bondiboy
TO: haveric, Sam P. Goodman, and BlissWorld

Please accept my sincere thanks for your very helpful responses to my post.

Now if I can get a 35% didcount, I am in.
Check out the following discussion on Fatwallet.com. I believe the discount code is still active. There hasn't been a definitive answer, but some people say the Pillowtop is exactly the same as the Westin Heavenly bed. In fact, I think some people said the mattress actually has "Westin" or "Heavenly Bed" printed/embroidered on the bed. You can browse the forum and see what you think. I ordered the King Plush and then ordered a featherbed. This is a great deal, as there are no delivery fees (like Nordstrom's $200).

Hope this helps. I thinks its a GREAT deal.

By the way...my wife and I LOVE the bed. I ordered it without ever sleeping in the W bed, but it has been a great purchase.

Fatwallets 35% Off the W Store Discussion
Old Aug 4, 2006, 8:39 pm
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Originally Posted by packemup

By the way...my wife and I LOVE the bed. I ordered it without ever sleeping in the W bed, but it has been a great purchase.

Fatwallets 35% Off the W Store Discussion
Same here. I bought the "W" pillowtop back during their February sale, without sleeping on it first. Certainly slept prior on a Westin Heavenly, and went over to Nordstroms to show the wife, but it was ultimately a leap of faith.

BTW, sale prices were higher back in February (only 20% off). The 35% deal is a screaming bargain. I know a friend who ordered one on July 31, but not sure if the discount code works today on August 4.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 10:18 am

Thanks to all who helped

Using discount code T6X4A, I placed my order for the W bed this moring. I saved almost $1000 on the total price. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that delivery was FREE and that I did not have to pay any sales tax. The only extra was a charge of $81 for "handling".

To those who helped, pleased accept my sincee thanks.

(Now if anyone knows of any discounts/coupons for a 42 inch plasma TV, please let me know)

Brian
Old Aug 5, 2006, 1:57 pm

Programs: SPG-Gold, Amex-Plat., AA-Plat.
We got our W pillow top bed, pillows,comforter etc a few weeks ago.
Love it , Love it. The 35% off cupon made it a great deal and did I mention
I Love it!
Old Aug 25, 2006, 11:47 pm

Programs: UA MM/1K, SPG Lifetime Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, Natl Exec Elite
Bought the W California King set (mattress and box springs) for less than $900 delivered - a genuine bargain. Then we bought the 3" feather bed topper at Macy's, along with some new sheets and a feather mattress cover - the sheets and other stuff cost more than the bed (but boy, they're really nice - better than the bedding at either W or Westin)!

And the best news? No more aching back in the morning. It's GREAT to be able to buy a bed that you know you'll be happy sleeping in; more mattress companies should work out a way to promote their beds via specific hotel chain 'test drives'.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Any guesses how long the 35% coupon code will last? I need to buy a bed but may not get around to it for a few weeks. Thx!
Old Aug 26, 2006, 6:42 pm
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
used it today but it's now 30% off; not 35% -still a bargain for getting my beloved Bliss products

Thanks OP! ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.