Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2011, 12:24 pm

Programs: DL:Lifetime Gold: US:CM:SPG:Lifetime Plat:HHonors:Diamond
Originally Posted by TxLnghrnz
This morning, I used " WSTAR35 " for 35% off sitewide.
Does anyone know when this will expire? I am moving the end of the month and wondering if one can order but not have it shipped?
Old Jun 6, 2011, 12:47 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by PHLFlyerDL
Does anyone know when this will expire? I am moving the end of the month and wondering if one can order but not have it shipped?
I just tried it, and the code doesn't seem to be work any more. (delivery to Texas)
Old Jun 6, 2011, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by theTrotter
I just tried it, and the code doesn't seem to be work any more. (delivery to Texas)
Just checked it. It's working for delivey to San Antonio @ 35% off.

Now, I've never used this bed, so I'm not overly excited yet. I have a temperpedic twin (from my single days!), but I'm looking to upgrade. I'll review the web for reviews. Thanks!
Old Jun 6, 2011, 3:35 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
35% off a $92 pillow is still a bit much for me
Old Jun 26, 2011, 10:25 am

Was in the market for a new bed... now that the SPG Amex is here, that just pushes me over the edge. About to order the plush top + featherbed topper.
Old Jun 26, 2011, 10:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by mrredskin
35% off a $92 pillow is still a bit much for me
Now, if it was 92% off a $35 pillow...
Old Jun 30, 2011, 10:06 am

Plush top or pillow top? I can't decide

35% off code still working (WSTAR35 )
Old Jun 30, 2011, 10:42 am

Programs: Club Awesome
I purchased a plush with a featherbed (also 35% off) add-on. The hotels have a pillowtop and I like those better, but some people do not like theirs beds that soft. If my featherbed is too soft I can take that off, I couldnt take off the pillowtop if my other half didnt like it.

A downside to the featherbed, the feathers bunch up away from the body, so you hvae to shake it and rearrange the featherbed every couple of days.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 11:30 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Plat
Westin codes?

Anyone have a discount code for the Westin Heavenly Bed? The most recent codes seem to work on W beds but not on Westin beds. Any help would be appreciated - thanks!
Old Jul 23, 2011, 2:43 pm

Nordstorms Sale

Nordstroms currently (until 7/31) has the HB on sale. The queen was 25% off! Westin at Home will match the sale...phone orders only as a person has to intervene.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 6:32 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Would this be considered "eligible spending" for bonus star points on an SPG card? In the market for a new mattress, just got approved for an SPG Amex. In the email they said you get 4 points per dollar (or 5 with elite status -- does Gold qualify?) at Starwood properties and retail establishments.

A King mattress combo and featherbed would be an even better deal if it comes with an extra 5000+ points AND gets me 1/4 of the way to the extra 20k bonus!
Old Jul 29, 2011, 6:41 am

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
Originally Posted by mgchan
Would this be considered "eligible spending" for bonus star points on an SPG card? In the market for a new mattress, just got approved for an SPG Amex. In the email they said you get 4 points per dollar (or 5 with elite status -- does Gold qualify?) at Starwood properties and retail establishments.

A King mattress combo and featherbed would be an even better deal if it comes with an extra 5000+ points AND gets me 1/4 of the way to the extra 20k bonus!
it would not
Old Jul 29, 2011, 8:02 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, UA Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by mgchan

I just made two bed purchases at the W Hotel Store online in the last month (used WSTAR35), charged them to my SPG Amex, and *did* receive the extra SPG point per dollar for charging at Starwood. So a total of 2 points per dollar, not 4 or 5.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 6:03 pm

Programs: DL PM; AA Gold; Hyatt Globalist; HH D, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by kingsubbu
Anyone have a discount code for the Westin Heavenly Bed? The most recent codes seem to work on W beds but not on Westin beds. Any help would be appreciated - thanks!
I'll bump this thread in hopes of some new info.....

- any codes for Westin At Home store?

-Any reports/thoughts/reviews on the W Bed v. the Westin Bed (or reviews on either)?
Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited by FishH2O; Aug 14, 2011 at 8:02 pm
Old Sep 5, 2011, 10:47 pm

Programs: UA 50K, refugee from AC E50K, Marriott Lifetime Plat
I just happened to surf in and saw that Westin @ Home is having a sale from Sept 2 to 15. Everything in the store is now 20% off.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.