W and/or Westin beds discount codes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2012, 10:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

40% off the W Hotel Store with code:

W4K9X
Old Jan 21, 2013, 1:57 pm

Programs: UA MM, MB LifeTit
WH3B4 gets you 35 percent off at the W store.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 6:56 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Received this in my E-mail:

http://emailmarketing.hotelsathome.c...l-zlhkyhltt-y/

$300 off the Westin Heavenly Bed.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 1:22 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Copa Pres. Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold
Gilt is offering the W version for $689 (Queen) or $879 (King) today: http://www.gilt.com/sale/women/w-hot...box-spring-set
Old Apr 14, 2013, 5:52 pm
wma

Programs: AA, HH, Marriott Titanium Elite
Any new codes?
Old Apr 20, 2013, 1:35 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, UA Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
A little bit OT: What is the difference between the W and the Westin beds? Are they identical?

Also, if they are different, is there any new Westin promo code someone might have?

I am wondering about this too. I think the Westin Heavenly Beds are fantastic, but I've never stayed at a W. Are they similar? Different?
Old Apr 21, 2013, 8:29 pm

Programs: SPG LIfetime Plat, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Wannabe, Hilton Silver, UA Gold
I'm on the hunt for a chamois robe. Mothers Day gift, so I need the Westin @ Home discount code bat-signal lit pretty soon here!
Old May 25, 2013, 10:59 am

Programs: MR LT Titanium, SPG LT Plat & Plat 100, SWA A+ & CP
Anyone got any inside info on where to get a Sheraton or Westin mattress at a reasonable price?

I am sick of coming home from a work trip to a mattress that feels like I am sleeping on cement. I can't take it anymore!!!

Last edited by jb3t; May 25, 2013 at 11:05 am
Old May 26, 2013, 4:44 pm

Programs: UA G-1MM/*G, B6 Mosaicm, DL G, HH S, Bonvoy(...?) Plat, Avis PS, Hertz 5*, Nat ExVIP
Bought the W Bed Plush Top using the 35% off code, delivered in MA. There was absolutely no questions asked, ordered on a Sunday, confirmed delivery dates the next day, delivered on the same Thursday. Though it was purchased through the W Site, it was fulfilled by 1-800-MATTRESS and delivered by Sleepy's.

Bed took a day or two to air out, but is quite comfortable (I don't like beds too soft) and is covered from stem to stern with the W logo. I'm pretty happy with the purchase and the experience... I wish one could always buy a mattress without talking to a mattress sales person.

Timothy
Old May 26, 2013, 9:07 pm

Programs: UA G-1MM/*G, B6 Mosaicm, DL G, HH S, Bonvoy(...?) Plat, Avis PS, Hertz 5*, Nat ExVIP
Memorial Day Sale at the W Hotel Store: MDXTW is the Coupon Code for 40% off.

Timothy
Old May 27, 2013, 12:48 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
I find that the less year or so has only had promos for the W bed, nothing for the Westin Heavenly Bed.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 10:29 pm

Jun

Anyone see coupon/discount recently? Thx!
Old Jul 23, 2013, 8:23 pm

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
Bump. I just ordered my Heavenly Bed at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, it should be 3-5 weeks until delivery. Any current promotion codes? Looking to purchase duvet and sheet set.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by AAerSTL
Bump. I just ordered my Heavenly Bed at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, it should be 3-5 weeks until delivery. Any current promotion codes? Looking to purchase duvet and sheet set.
westin.com/store is selling the heavenly bed duvets and sheets for less and no code necessary.

Originally Posted by remymartin
I find that the less year or so has only had promos for the W bed, nothing for the Westin Heavenly Bed.
And they have the Heavenly Bed itself on sale now too.
Old Aug 7, 2013, 6:30 am

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
Just an update for anyone interested and considering ordering a bed through Nordstrom (although the Anniversary Sale ended Sunday evening). I placed the order at a Nordstrom Store with an At Home Department (none of the four newer Boston area stores have this, closest one is in Providence). Took about two weeks until I received a call from the local shipper advising my mattress arrived at their warehouse in Portsmouth, NH. The company is Interstate Moving and their customer service is hideous. They don't answer their phones, don't return messages, staff is impolite and coarse. Overall the bed is great but don't expect Nordstrom like customer service from their deliverers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.