Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS Business [merged experience reports]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 17, 2017, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Nick Art
A350-900: https://www.aerolopa.com/sk-359

Front business class cabin includes rows 1-8 in 1 x 2 x 1 seating.

Mini business class cabin includes rows 9 and 10.

Rows 1 and 9 have larger foot wells, thus are desirable.

The toilets are between rows 8 and 9.

Some prefer the mini cabin for its more intimate size.

Row 9 are just in front of the wing. Row 10 are on top of the wing.
Uneven rows have the window seat next to the aisles. Even rows have the window seat next to the window, leading to slightly more privacy.

Service begins from row 1.

A330-300: https://www.aerolopa.com/sk-333

One business cabin (between doors 1 and 2) rows 1-8 in 1 x 2 x 1 seating.

Row 1 have larger foot wells, thus are desirable.

Uneven rows have the window seat close to the aisles. Even rows have the window seat close to the window, leading to slightly more privacy.

The toilets and galley are located after row 8.

A321neoLR: https://www.aerolopa.com/sk-32q

One business cabin rows 1-7 in alternating 2 x 2 and 1 x 1 seating.

Uneven rows are in 2 x 2 configuration, while even rows are in 1 x 1 configuration. The single seats have two armrests and offer more privacy and thus are desirable.

The toilets and galley are located in front of row 1.

Print Wikipost

SAS Business [merged experience reports]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:39 pm

Programs: AY, LH, KL, SK, D8, Marriott, Melia.
Thanks. I booked SAS business HEL-CPH-NRT return flights, and for one long-haul leg I reserved 1A, I guess 1H is a bassinet seat, and will be available on OLCI, if somebody do not fly with an infant?
Old Apr 11, 2018, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Abducted Alien
Thanks. I booked SAS business HEL-CPH-NRT return flights, and for one long-haul leg I reserved 1A, I guess 1H is a bassinet seat, and will be available on OLCI, if somebody do not fly with an infant?
1A and 1H are seats that are close to the aisle rather than the window. 2A has better privacy, however I feel the tapering of the fuselage means the footwell is narrower, so my favourite seats are 4A/H
Abducted Alien likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 9:00 am

I like the seats closer to the window, e.g. row 2 best

Anyway, just use this: https://www.flysas.com/en/travel-inf...n-Street-View/
Old Apr 11, 2018, 9:12 am

Thanks for review! Actially I do have 4A reserved, I think I keep it on OLCI as I need to sleep after work before Tokyo.

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
1A and 1H are seats that are close to the aisle rather than the window. 2A has better privacy, however I feel the tapering of the fuselage means the footwell is narrower, so my favourite seats are 4A/H
Old Apr 12, 2018, 4:28 am

Thanks!

But footwell is wider in row 1?

Originally Posted by fassy
I like the seats closer to the window, e.g. row 2 best

Anyway, just use this: https://www.flysas.com/en/travel-inf...n-Street-View/
Old Apr 12, 2018, 4:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Abducted Alien
Thanks!

But footwell is wider in row 1?

Not wider than row 4, but wider than row 2 I would say. Even numberws rows A and H seats have a side table between the seat and the aisle, meaning they are more private. Odd number rows have the side table between the window and the seat.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 3:46 pm

Programs: Chase, United
Originally Posted by FlyingDanishPenguin
These are also the best seats in general for flying alone as you're closest to the window, giving you views and more privacy. 4H for life here.
Thanks. Snagged 4H. But I see that 1A is open. Would that be better for less restrictive bulkhead foot cubby?
Old Apr 24, 2018, 3:53 pm

Programs: Chase, United
Here's an argument

https://windbagmiles.com/2016/09/20/...t-2-best-seat/

that the first row has much greater "pitch", as it were. Does that fit people's experience?
Old May 6, 2018, 1:40 pm

SAS J - Pajamas supplied?

First flight on SAS J ORD-CPH coming up. I like to pack light and can't seem to find any posts that show if pajamas are supplied. Hoping for information here. Thank you!! Also have 2A and 3A reserved on the 340 - will it be quiet?
Old May 6, 2018, 1:52 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
No pajamas supplied. And quietness is relative... dinner service will likely take quite some time, but at least the galley and toilets are in the aft.
Old May 6, 2018, 1:59 pm

Thanks - that is what I gathered regarding the seats. Thank you also for dinner information. That was also a concern as we don't board until 10pm and I would like to sleep ASAP.
Old May 6, 2018, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CherylD
Thanks - that is what I gathered regarding the seats. Thank you also for dinner information. That was also a concern as we don't board until 10pm and I would like to sleep ASAP.
Use the ear plugs, and the sleeping mask. In 2A you are away from the aisle, and unless you are a light sleeper, should be possible to sleep through dinner service..
CherylD likes this.

Last edited by CPH-Flyer; May 7, 2018 at 3:25 am
Old May 7, 2018, 2:30 am

Programs: EB*D, M&M, IHG, Hilton Hhonors
Shouldn't be a problem to sleep in 2A with earplugs. 3A is close to the aisle and you will notice a lot more movement
Old May 12, 2018, 8:39 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Or better, get some sleeping aids. Earplugs or blinds will hardly counter the incredibly bright light, service and staff noice and the incredible disregard SK has for people that think sleeping on a night flight for more than 2 hours is a reasonable expectation.
Old May 12, 2018, 9:02 am

I useally sllep sound in SK biz. The cabin is dimmed, and as long as you take an even numbered windows seats a bit away from the galleys you sre in for one of the better biz experiences across the pond.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.