Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-miles [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-miles [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2007, 11:37 am

Programs: Delta, Marriott
Smile

Originally Posted by UCBeau
how long, on average, do the miles take to transfer?
From the Account section:

"Note: e-Miles miles should post to your e-Miles Account Statement instantly, but occasionally it can take up to 10 business days. If you don't see miles earned posted after 10 business days, please contact Member Services via e-mail at [email protected]."
Old Oct 2, 2007, 11:38 am

Programs: HH Gold, Alaska MVP Gold
i mean transfer to your FF program. the miles do post to my e-miles statement instantly.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 11:43 am

Answer found in the FAQ section

i mean transfer to your FF program. the miles do post to my e-miles statement instantly.

"Q. Why haven't my miles been credited to my frequent flyer account?

The miles you earn with e-Miles are deposited in your preferred frequent flyer account once per quarter; January, April, July, and October. Each Sponsor airline requests you allow 6-8 weeks after e-Miles quarterly deposit submission for miles to post to your frequent flyer account. If they haven't been credited by that time, please contact your frequent flyer program's customer service number, or e-mail e-Miles Member Services at [email protected]."
Old Oct 2, 2007, 11:44 am

To me, that is a LONG time for posting to your FF account...
Old Oct 2, 2007, 12:04 pm

heck ya that is, but not at all surprising given that other programs like mypoints have similarly long time frames for getting rewarded
Old Oct 2, 2007, 4:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
You might consider reading earlier posts in this thread.... I started looking at this very lengthy thread and I think most questions are already answered. @:-) And they are answered by people's actual experience, rather than the theoretical "6-8 weeks" maximum you are supposed to allow per the website FAQs.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 5:07 pm

Programs: ECExec, SPGTitanium,, UAPlat
Spoke too soon this a.m., I checked my e-mail today and surprise . . . there was an e-miles offer.
Old Oct 2, 2007, 5:40 pm

Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
You might consider reading earlier posts in this thread.... I started looking at this very lengthy thread and I think most questions are already answered. @:-) And they are answered by people's actual experience, rather than the theoretical "6-8 weeks" maximum you are supposed to allow per the website FAQs.
I considered it and decided against it :-:
Old Oct 2, 2007, 11:27 pm

Programs: US Plat; AA; DL
A bit surprised the October flush of miles hasn't occurred yet.

Moved from 805 to 825 emiles in my account tonight. I'd feel better about things if 500 of those would disappear (to eventually reappear in my USAir account).
Old Oct 5, 2007, 10:53 am

well the 500 miles have left my emiles account but aren't in my delta account. if anyone sees them, please contact me.
Old Oct 5, 2007, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
well the 500 miles have left my emiles account but aren't in my delta account. if anyone sees them, please contact me.
oooh lookie here!! 500 free mystery miles!! AND they just converted them to Red Sox vs Angels playoff tickets tonight at Fenway PAHK, Boston!! woo hoo! thanks E miles! what a great dealio!

(I think there's a few days lag time, so print everything but you should be fine. And boyo do I WISH these things gave me baseball tix!)

MM
Old Oct 5, 2007, 11:31 am

Programs: Too many to list
Typical. Stuck at 495 from September 22 or so, and no offers until yesterday.

Not saying its a conspiracy or anything, but now have to wait 3 months for my NW miles.

Can't complain, though, erewards and emiles have been very good to all my family's accounts. Tens of thousands of air miles (across 5 FF programs) and tens of thousands of hilton hhonors points t' boot.^^^
Old Oct 5, 2007, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO - CO Gold
IIRC, mine took about four or five days to show up on my worldperks account after being deducted last quarter. I suppose each FF plan will be different.
Dave
Old Oct 5, 2007, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by Bangkok Dave
IIRC, mine took about four or five days to show up on my worldperks account after being deducted last quarter. I suppose each FF plan will be different.
Dave
Thank you for the info, I'll keep checking over the next few days.^
Old Oct 5, 2007, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
"Q. Why haven't my miles been credited to my frequent flyer account?

The miles you earn with e-Miles are deposited in your preferred frequent flyer account once per quarter; January, April, July, and October. Each Sponsor airline requests you allow 6-8 weeks after e-Miles quarterly deposit submission for miles to post to your frequent flyer account. If they haven't been credited by that time, please contact your frequent flyer program's customer service number, or e-mail e-Miles Member Services at [email protected]."
First 500 posted in April within 2-3 days; however, have only earned 340 since!
Anyone else hung up with minimal miles???
How are others listing profiles to get the 500 miles quaterly???

Although free miles are free, sometimes time and waiting are not worth the benefits.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.