Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-miles [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-miles [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2018, 7:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Aeroplan, Best Western, IHG Rewards, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Thanks for the heads up Kathy. I was wondering why my points haven't transferred to E-Rewards yet, as I can still log in to my E-Miles accounts and the points are still showing up.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 1:38 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Sky Miles
It was strange, but when I went last night to the "Wallet" section to see if the ecode for U$30 in Amazon credit was already available (it was and it's already on my Amazon account) I saw that the only thing they had to redeem were UAs Mileage Plus points starting at 500 eMiles... Wonder if someone who is under that FFP could still redeem remaining eMiles into them (as of 2 July 18).
Old Jul 2, 2018, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by viajero boricua
It was strange, but when I went last night to the "Wallet" section to see if the ecode for U$30 in Amazon credit was already available (it was and it's already on my Amazon account) I saw that the only thing they had to redeem were UAs Mileage Plus points starting at 500 eMiles... Wonder if someone who is under that FFP could still redeem remaining eMiles into them (as of 2 July 18).
In their June 14 email, it said:
If you choose not to join e-Rewards, you can still redeem any un-redeemed eMiles for MileagePlus Frequent Flyer Miles until June 14, 2019, as long as you meet the minimum thresholds for redemption.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
E-miles had told those of us who have e-Rewards accounts that "on June 29, 2018, your eMiles will be converted into e-Rewards Currency." However, June 29 has come and gone and it hasn't happened yet.

But I received another e-mail (dated June 29) from them. This one says: "
You’ll now receive any owed eMiles Points in your e-Rewards account by July 13, 2018. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience as we focus on completing the conversion to your satisfaction."
My automatic conversion of emiles points to erewards finally occurred -- either yesterday or today (July 11-12).
Old Jul 12, 2018, 7:46 pm

Thanks for the reminder. I just checked my E-rewards account and they rounded up $48.45 to $50 for me and $60.7 to $70 for a relative!
Brendan likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 4:58 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
And thus ends the saga of e-miles...it had some better days, but was undone by a fatally bad site redesign and a terminal decline in customer service. At the end there was only one mourner at the lonely funeral...e-rewards.
FTF
Brendan likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by pakle
Thanks for the reminder. I just checked my E-rewards account and they rounded up $48.45 to $50 for me and $60.7 to $70 for a relative!
I redeemed the $50 for 1000 United MP miles last night and it posted this morning! I had tried to redeem to United when it was still in E-miles but it failed and re-deposited the money back to the e-miles account, luckily. So that's why the dollars got transferred to E-rewards, and I'm pleased to see the redemption worked for E-rewards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.