Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-miles [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-miles [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2007, 4:42 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Aaron20
I think the key is to check back on a regular basis. If you do, you'll always make more than 500 before the cut off. Sometimes the mile opportunities go away after being there for 3 days, so if you missed it, you missed it.
I do check every few days (at least). I think I simply haven't been offered much this quarter - there has been whole weeks with nothing.
Old Jun 28, 2007, 4:57 pm

I'm at 305 as of today. This is after the first 500 that was transfered to Delta.
So in total I have earned: 805

I check for new offers daily...
Old Jun 29, 2007, 8:04 am

I was just informed a couple months back about emiles from a young relative. When is the end of the next quarter?
Old Jun 29, 2007, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
I'm beginning to think that I will never get 500 miles in a quarter; so will never have any transfered.
Old Jun 29, 2007, 10:57 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
miles roll over (up to a year) so no need to earn all 500 in a single quarter (tho' of course it would be nice)
Old Jul 1, 2007, 4:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
possibly the case, although even when I get no emails notifying me of the opps, I always check the site anyway. I have maybe missed only a few but I think they dont give the same amount of opps to everyone. I am sure it's rather close, but I dunno.

I cannot remember when the second Q cutz off. Was it today? I would love to see it take out my 500 points and send them to NWA. But right now, I still have this message on the site (as I have completed all things since last Thursday and no new ones have come up yet):

As a Member of e-Miles®, you earn Northwest Airlines® WorldPerks® miles — simply for responding to marketing messages tailored to your interests!

You have completed all of your current earning opportunities.

Please check often for new earning opportunities.
Old Jul 4, 2007, 4:00 pm

Programs: Hilton GLD , IC RA, Marriott PLT, Avis FIRST
Originally Posted by Marathon Man
possibly the case, although even when I get no emails notifying me of the opps, I always check the site anyway. I have maybe missed only a few but I think they dont give the same amount of opps to everyone. I am sure it's rather close, but I dunno.

I cannot remember when the second Q cutz off. Was it today? I would love to see it take out my 500 points and send them to NWA. But right now, I still have this message on the site (as I have completed all things since last Thursday and no new ones have come up yet):

As a Member of e-Miles®, you earn Northwest Airlines® WorldPerks® miles — simply for responding to marketing messages tailored to your interests!

You have completed all of your current earning opportunities.

Please check often for new earning opportunities.

Ditto with Delta... I think this is the end of the e-miles quarter though.
Old Jul 5, 2007, 5:34 pm

The quarter ended 6/30; next one ends 9/30, etc. My 500 miles were removed from my account today; have not yet posted to my airline, but will check back in a few days. Their rules say 6-8 wks., but I would expect them to be a bit sooner. I haven't gotten many surveys either; also no emails, even when there were opportunities. The E-miles site has a notice today that they've linked up with a company to ensure delivery of emails (particularly Yahoo). So, maybe we'll get more opporunities in the 3rd quarter. Also, check your profile; after I did my entry profile, about 2 wks later I went back and stuff I put in wasn't there...so I updated it.
Old Jul 5, 2007, 5:58 pm

Programs: US Gold, Marriott Platinum
My 500 miles were also pulled today. I joined on April 10th, earned 640 points in the past three months.
Old Jul 6, 2007, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
miles for my NWA acct were pulled today!

Dear MM,

Congratulations! We're pleased to let you know that we've made a mileage deposit from e-Miles(R)
into your Northwest Airlines(R) WorldPerks(R) account.

e-Miles Account Redemption Summary e-Miles earnings through 06/30/07 650
Miles deposited into your Northwest Airlines(R) WorldPerks(R) account 500
Miles rolled over to the next earning quarter 150

Please allow 6 - 8 weeks from e-Miles quarterly redemption submission for your miles to appear in your
Northwest Airlines(R) WorldPerks(R) account. e-Miles earnings that have been rolled over will apply to the next earning quarter:
July 1 - September 30, 2007.

We're looking forward to exciting times ahead with new features and expanded opportunities to earn
e-Miles® miles.

Thank you for your participation in e-Miles, and again, congratulations!

The e-Miles Team

Please click the "Continue" button below to see a list of your current earning opportunities.
Old Jul 6, 2007, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA, US, DL, UA, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver
I got my email notification today as well that the miles have been applied. I had 560 and they applied 500 to my Delta account. Checked my account and they are there too!!!!
Old Jul 6, 2007, 2:25 pm

Programs: Peon in all
I got my email notification(s) for DL & CO (sh!) today. Both were transfered - DL is posted but CO has not yet.
Old Jul 6, 2007, 3:19 pm

Programs: AA,UA,HH,Marriott
Yea! I received notice today, also, that my 500 pts. have been transferred to DL, and 40 have been rolled over to next quarter. Sum-a-gun!
Old Jul 6, 2007, 3:30 pm

Programs: You name it 😉
Got my notice too. Good deal.
Old Jul 6, 2007, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nothing, nowhere!
Originally Posted by Bangkok Dave
Ditto, I just did the same survey. Took about three minutes. About five miles per minute. Easy.
Dave
At that rate it'll take 166 hours for a free t\atl flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.