Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Major QRPC Changes - effective 27 May 2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Major QRPC Changes - effective 27 May 2018

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2018, 8:40 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by khabah
QRPC just updated their dedicated website with a new design and login interface and... you guessed it, it doesn't work! After logging in [now with a 'Remember Me' option that saves your login name/number], it goes to the home page and you click on the upper right tab, which is slightly redesigned, but clicking on 'My dashboard' routes me back to the homepage. I'm able to edit my profile but again, totally unable to see the dashboard itself due to the re-route to the homepage every time.

Amazing how bad QR mucks up the small things. A whale falling onto a keyboard could do a better job getting a website up and running.

khabah
The old pages still seem to exist if you access them through Google, but yes I noticed it this morning and it's a total mess.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 8:44 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver
Originally Posted by ft101
No soft landing?
maybe they will gift me LOL i reckon I'll be BAEC silver soon when QRPC confirmed the transfer of my Q miles to accor i commented that's the divorce sorted
Old Jun 10, 2018, 9:12 am

Let's stay tuned for what massacre of our leftover Qmiles awaits us once we're able to log in again. My guess is that partner redemption pricing will have been brought in line with QR awards, and perhaps a reduced Club Accor conversion rate to top it off.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 10:03 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
I had an FFP issue with QR flights crediting to my account (they had been upgraded using Q Credits). I was able to resolve the matter by engaging in e-mail contact with a real person, who spoke my language beautifully, & dealt with my issues respectfully & professionally. All within a couple of days of raising the matter.

Welcome to the world of BA Executive Club (and I NEVER thought I would say that). Bye bye QRPC, you had served me well for a few months but those days are LONG gone. Welcome to the dark side, its nicer here
spec119 likes this.

Last edited by NoY; Jun 11, 2018 at 6:33 am Reason: typos
Old Jun 10, 2018, 10:49 pm

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Originally Posted by khabah
QRPC just updated their dedicated website with a new design and login interface and... you guessed it, it doesn't work! After logging in [now with a 'Remember Me' option that saves your login name/number], it goes to the home page and you click on the upper right tab, which is slightly redesigned, but clicking on 'My dashboard' routes me back to the homepage. I'm able to edit my profile but again, totally unable to see the dashboard itself due to the re-route to the homepage every time.

Amazing how bad QR mucks up the small things. A whale falling onto a keyboard could do a better job getting a website up and running.

khabah
a fun fact...The QRPC website is programmed/run/administered by a completely different team than the one which is responsible for the main QR website.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 11:12 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by SullyofDoha

a fun fact...The QRPC website is programmed/run/administered by a completely different team than the one which is responsible for the main QR website.
Makes sense - QR and QRPC must be programmed/run/administered by completely different teams on completely different planets! How else could they operate so polar-oppositely from one another?

khabah
spec119, vbh812, Yenakad and 2 others like this.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 3:17 am

Programs: QR P; HH D; IHG SpAmb
Is there any way to still obtain information on qmiles earnings under the old rates (ie. an "old" version of the qcalculator)?

Failing that, would anyone be able to clarify whether the earnings changed for booking classes O and N for a platinum member and for members of a family account?

Thanks.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 3:34 am

Programs: QATAR PRIVILEGE CLUB
Originally Posted by a9504477
Is there any way to still obtain information on qmiles earnings under the old rates (ie. an "old" version of the qcalculator)?

Failing that, would anyone be able to clarify whether the earnings changed for booking classes O and N for a platinum member and for members of a family account?

Thanks.

Good morning,

nothing changed with Earnings

Regards,
Old Jun 11, 2018, 3:39 am

Programs: QR Platinum, TK Elite
Was at the QR NBO office this morning trying to sort out an OTP issue I had. They too were surprised that the website had been changed. Still cannot see the Dashboard, trying to log in.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 3:42 am

Programs: QR platinum
Nothing changed with qmiles earnings, only some changes with qpoints earnings, for example now 130q points Bru _ Dps , before. 120 qpoints for R / I fare
Old Jun 11, 2018, 5:51 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Gold, M&M FQT
Originally Posted by beepee
Nothing changed with qmiles earnings, only some changes with qpoints earnings, for example now 130q points Bru _ Dps , before. 120 qpoints for R / I fare
which is actually good news, seems to be like that from all departures from Europe via DOH to South East Asia, which all were 120 in R. I hope that's not the forerunner for the next enhancement: increasing the amount of QPoints needed for Silver/Gold/Platinum...
Old Jun 11, 2018, 3:32 pm

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Qatar airways suddenly generous ?
Or simply prepare your ...

Btw thank you I did not realize that increase of qpoint.
Old Jun 13, 2018, 6:04 am

Just seen something interesting under My activities:

This is contradiction what is shown under My dashboard:

edit: And this is how it looks like under the new My dashboard:

Last edited by makrom; Jun 13, 2018 at 8:39 am
Old Jun 13, 2018, 9:26 am

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Qatar Airways inconsistency at its best
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2018, 5:28 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
My dashboard shows that I'm a Burgundy even though I'm gold all the way to March 2019.....
NJSwamplands likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.