Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Star Alliance: CDG-North America-Auckland-Asia-CDG 2735€ biz

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Star Alliance: CDG-North America-Auckland-Asia-CDG 2735€ biz

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2022, 12:52 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by desafino
i was able to price it on amex travel a few days ago
For what routing on which dates?
Old Sep 6, 2022, 1:17 pm

Programs: SQ TPP7, NZ*E, HH Diamond, SPG Plat
Fare gone

The original fare basis has been pulled. New, higher fares in effect from Sep 5.
Try from AMS or MAD - the original fare basis still exists, but P inventory much more limited.
kindagot likes this.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 1:18 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
The fare was pulled in last few days, the new base fare CDG-AKL IS 4000USD + TAXES...
Old Sep 6, 2022, 1:38 pm

Still works from MXP
Old Sep 6, 2022, 6:01 pm

So I found this on GFS MXP-SYD via SIN R/T Business Euro 2,300 and it has the option to book with Swiss Air. I click the link, the flight changes a bit....instead of going via SIN, it goes via ICN. The SQ flight is on a different price.
GFS link: https://www.google.com/travel/flight...gRpD1smaM7HPq5

Then I click book with Booking.com. You get the same itinerary but the price is like more than 2 times of GFS.
Then I tried constructing the itinerary in momondo, can't find it for that price. Its hard..very hard.
Even using ITA Matrix its hard to find the flight itinerary. It's like every search site you use, you get a different route and price.

Any tips and advice? Actually I want to create a round a trip fare for EUR 2,500 with stopovers. I read the fare rules I think it only costs EUR75 per stopover, something reasonable, and prefer better airlines/better planes/better seats.... Idk about taking LH 747 even business class. Like that A380 SQ from SYD to SIN is good. Not too sure of ASIANA's business class, no lie flat bed. No domestic or short haul flights. No low cost carrier/budget flights. No HKG. Just long haul full service business class flights.

Old Sep 6, 2022, 9:34 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Hilton and regular member of everything else
That's a great fare. Wish I could find something like this on Christmas week.
Old Sep 8, 2022, 11:44 pm

Anyone able to still see fares for ~3000 EUR? I can't get the total to drop below 6k USD with multi-stop no matter what I do.

If I remove multi-stop, and select RT like in the screenshot above, I see them for ~3000 EUR with layovers in SIN/NRT. Can anyone show me a link on how I can make those stopovers for 75 EUR each?

Last edited by invisalign; Sep 9, 2022 at 12:07 am
Old Sep 9, 2022, 12:27 am

Programs: airponts
Cheapest departure points to are Madrid and Amsterdam. approx 3400USD
Old Sep 9, 2022, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by invisalign
Anyone able to still see fares for ~3000 EUR? I can't get the total to drop below 6k USD with multi-stop no matter what I do.

If I remove multi-stop, and select RT like in the screenshot above, I see them for ~3000 EUR with layovers in SIN/NRT. Can anyone show me a link on how I can make those stopovers for 75 EUR each?
It is still out there ex-MXP and ex-AMS. Here's an example from MXP that is a RTW for around $3,400. You can start by playing with dates on ITA Matrix and plug in the segments on Google Flights, IME.
Old Sep 9, 2022, 12:54 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
MXP to AKL with stops in JFK and NRT (Swiss and Air New Zealand)

​​​​​
wijibintheair likes this.
Old Sep 9, 2022, 2:28 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
But how to actually get these ticketed is the question.
Old Sep 9, 2022, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by wijibintheair
But how to actually get these ticketed is the question.
You can generally just click through to the OTA or, in the case of one that can be ticketed by UA, to the UA website. Example itinerary.

UA purchase confirmation.
wijibintheair likes this.

Last edited by nickohrn; Sep 9, 2022 at 2:39 pm Reason: Fixed malformed image
Old Sep 10, 2022, 4:45 am

Programs: Cheapest lie-flat available and credit card bestowed hotel elites now, long-time AA EXtraPotato then
Is there any recommendation for a ticketing agent? Found all the inventories but cannot replicate on United, so don't want to bother anymore...
Old Sep 10, 2022, 5:57 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by nickohrn

You can generally just click through to the OTA or, in the case of one that can be ticketed by UA, to the UA website. Example itinerary.

UA purchase confirmation.
The OTA on the example given by jfkeze above when you click through says no seats available, the price shown when sold by United jumps $3k (so while some might be available on UA, when not flying any UA sectors it doesn't seem possible - and I have searched!) and others have said on here that getting anyone at Swiss to ticket this is pretty much a no go.

If there was a TA on FT that could issue these I am sure s/he would be in demand!
Old Sep 10, 2022, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by wijibintheair
The OTA on the example given by jfkeze above when you click through says no seats available, the price shown when sold by United jumps $3k (so while some might be available on UA, when not flying any UA sectors it doesn't seem possible - and I have searched!) and others have said on here that getting anyone at Swiss to ticket this is pretty much a no go.

If there was a TA on FT that could issue these I am sure s/he would be in demand!
I clicked through the same link to United.com and went all the way to payment, it seems bookable with the same price shown on GF. You could not choose seats on partner flights during booking, but I think you could choose your seats later on when you have the PNR with their partner airlines.
jfkeze likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.