Reload this Page >

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2016, 9:05 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by mstoldt
The main target for me is experiencing the pier lounge and buying a first class ticket is not an option for my wallet. I figured out matching anything to ow emerald is the best idea. Am I right with this one?
I guess it would depend on what you are matching from? Star gold that requires 100k miles a year maybe. Star gold that requires 20-50k would most likely match to OWS not OWE!

A skyteam elite plus can be had at 50k so not going to match to OWE I would think!

RJ offers a match but requires you fly a trip with them first before they will match.

No experience with S7
Old Jan 2, 2016, 11:28 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Air Berlin now matching US residnts

They've extended their matches to US addresses now, and no longer requiring Swiss german or austrian.

https://topbonus.airberlin.com/web/t...on-statusmatch

Found it on Headforpoints.com
Old Jan 2, 2016, 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by benberg2013
They've extended their matches to US addresses now, and no longer requiring Swiss german or austrian.

How long is the Air Berlin match good for ?
Old Jan 2, 2016, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by LAXlocal
How long is the Air Berlin match good for ?
1 year.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by mlqsko
1 year.
12 months or all of 2016 ?
if its 12 months I will apply closer to my flight

thanks
Old Jan 2, 2016, 2:35 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by LAXlocal
12 months or all of 2016 ?
if its 12 months I will apply closer to my flight

thanks
AB is a 12month match. They also can recind this offer anytime so keep that in mind, they changed it abruptly recently to only Swiss german etc residents so you never know
Old Jan 2, 2016, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by benberg2013

Found it on Headforpoints.com
This is good to see!
Old Jan 2, 2016, 5:44 pm

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by kauppias
AB is a 12month match. They also can recind this offer anytime so keep that in mind, they changed it abruptly recently to only Swiss german etc residents so you never know
It doesn't appear that there is a time frame on the promo. So to send request in now or to wait closer to flights? hmmm....
Old Jan 2, 2016, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by bgriz18
It doesn't appear that there is a time frame on the promo. So to send request in now or to wait closer to flights? hmmm....
Just because there is NO STATED expiry does NOT guarantee it will ve available closer tp ones flights. Of course everyone is free tp do as they please 😃

Look at the case of TK. They ran a MATCH for years that was generous then out of the blue its gone this past week andbecame a challenge.

AB especially is finicky!
Old Jan 3, 2016, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by mstoldt
I just read on statusmatcher.com that s7 does not offer any match. So how does this work? Has anyone done this? Flying s7 once is fine.
Email [email protected] and ask for a status match. If granted you will be given less than 1 month to complete your first flight, and then you will be matched for this and the next calendar year.

*A may get you only OWS unless you have GREAT flying history. My friend has STEP and got OWE.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 5:23 am

Ab match went through in less then 36hrs ��
Old Jan 4, 2016, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
Ab match went through in less then 36hrs ��
US address?
Old Jan 4, 2016, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by mlqsko
US address?
For this particular match yes
Old Jan 7, 2016, 4:49 pm

Programs: Alitalia MilleMiglia
I have just qualified for Alitalia Freccia Alata, are any *A airlines currently matching this status level?
Old Jan 8, 2016, 6:19 am

Turkish is running a challenge, but other than that, I'm afraid no.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.