Airline Status Match Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2016, 12:39 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
I matched SK*S to Airberlin silver back in October 2014. I emailed them this morning with my Alitialia Elite+. How likely is it that they will match?
Old Jan 21, 2016, 12:36 am

Programs: AA, DL, UA
Any Star Alliance carriers still doing outright status matches from AA? Emailed Copa and Avianca BR hoping they will still accept despite being past the deadline.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 12:55 am

Holy cow, I just got matched to Airberlin Gold thru Alitalia Elite Plus. Has anyone else ever done a double-match.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 1:03 am

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Holy cow, I just got matched to Airberlin Gold thru Alitalia Elite Plus. Has anyone else ever done a double-match.
Sure. Qantas gold to BMI gold to Virgin Australia gold.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 1:11 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Some programs only match once in a life time others are more free handed with their matches.

But generally its best to match when you benefit the most
Old Jan 21, 2016, 10:48 am

When does you elite+ end and now when does your Gold status end?

Congrats. Thinking of doing the same thing, although I have AB Gold thru feb still.
Old Jan 22, 2016, 5:21 pm

From TopBonus Air Berlin Jan 7

thank you for your status match request. You will receive your topbonus Gold Card in 14 days per post.

it showed up today the 22nd , but we had one holiday so it was 2 weeks
Old Jan 22, 2016, 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by LAXlocal
From TopBonus Air Berlin Jan 7

thank you for your status match request. You will receive your topbonus Gold Card in 14 days per post.

it showed up today the 22nd , but we had one holiday so it was 2 weeks
Who did you match with? I tried to match with Amigo and they told me I need to send a picture of a physical card
Old Jan 22, 2016, 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by abbaskip
Who did you match with? I tried to match with Amigo and they told me I need to send a picture of a physical card
I matched with Aegean A3 Gold that had 1 months left
Old Jan 23, 2016, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by moops380
When does you elite+ end and now when does your Gold status end?

Congrats. Thinking of doing the same thing, although I have AB Gold thru feb still.
It's unclear whether or not my Alitalia card expires in March or August 2016 due to an unclear email from them. My Airberlin status is good thru Feb 2017.
Old Jan 23, 2016, 2:25 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
It's unclear whether or not my Alitalia card expires in March or August 2016 due to an unclear email from them. My Airberlin status is good thru Feb 2017.
Alitalia cards expire in March the current Mille Miglia program expires in Aug. Complicated Italian program 😀
Old Jan 23, 2016, 2:27 pm

You could re match feom ab gold to a new bout of Alata till 2017 but hurry ends soon so if you get your AB card before Jan 31 go for it.

Last edited by kauppias; Jan 24, 2016 at 12:08 am Reason: Typo
Old Jan 23, 2016, 3:04 pm

Programs: UA Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Has anyone been successful matching to AB without the physical card? (Want to match from O6 in my case)
Old Jan 24, 2016, 12:10 am

Originally Posted by Mict
Has anyone been successful matching to AB without the physical card? (Want to match from O6 in my case)
I did a status match for a family member to AB with a screen shot of account but that account had major activity on it. I doubt you will fare well with a O6 accout. With ZERO activity. Why not match with the card you used to match to O6 or has that since expired?
Old Jan 24, 2016, 8:25 am

Programs: UA Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by kauppias
I did a status match for a family member to AB with a screen shot of account but that account had major activity on it. I doubt you will fare well with a O6 accout. With ZERO activity. Why not match with the card you used to match to O6 or has that since expired?
I actually do have activity but it is only 2 flights. Getting 4 mores flights on it in early March.

And I matched to O6 Gold from A3 silver, doubt that will get me anything interesting on AB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.