Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2013, 1:00 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
http://www.statusmatcher.com/
Old Nov 27, 2013, 9:38 pm

Programs: A/E Plat,A/E Plat.AP,Taca Gold,KLM Gold,MPolo Gold,Marr. Gold,C.Club Gold,A.Gold Infinate,Em.Exec,
Trying to maintain Marriott gold by achieving UA status matching my Avianca SA Gold. Any suggestions or prior knowledge?
Old Nov 27, 2013, 11:59 pm

Programs: A3*G, Accor ALL Gold
You could try matching from Le Club Accor Platinum.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 7:23 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Originally Posted by Paulchili
I tried matching AA Plat with TK - got turned down. They will only match with AA Exec Plat and above
what do they give for AA ExPL ?

what is the best match for AA ExPL members, what program seems to offer the best for international travel?
I am already 1K UA but will not be in 2015.
Should I go with Agean, it lasts 3 years right?
Old Nov 28, 2013, 1:56 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), Tesco Blue, TK Elite (*G), Oyster Diamond Jubilee edition
Originally Posted by frank_10b
what do they give for AA ExPL ?
TK Elite - Star Gold

They match pretty much any oneworld emerald status to TK Elite and I assume any Skyteam Elite Plus wouldn't be a problem. Heard that they were also matching other *G.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 1:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), Tesco Blue, TK Elite (*G), Oyster Diamond Jubilee edition
Should I go with Agean, it lasts 3 years right?
In theory easily forever, you need to credit one Star Alliance flight in 3 years to extend it by another 3 years
Old Nov 28, 2013, 2:29 pm

Programs: American, Alaska, United & IHG
I have Etihad Guest Gold expiring March 2014. I've tried searching, but have had mixed results. Has anyone had positive results status matching Etihad Guest Gold to another airline?
Old Nov 28, 2013, 2:35 pm

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Originally Posted by haasha
TK Elite - Star Gold

They match pretty much any oneworld emerald status to TK Elite and I assume any Skyteam Elite Plus wouldn't be a problem. Heard that they were also matching other *G.
TK last a year?

I am looking to jump ship from AA ExPlat, and UA 1K, so looking at best options.

I am EU/US based so Aegean is an option.

With SPG Plat I have never bothered but I have DL Gld correct?

Any other suggestions?
Old Nov 28, 2013, 2:45 pm

TK last a year?
2 years
Old Nov 29, 2013, 9:07 am

I did an AA match of UA in August. Is there a way to see if the AA status ends in 2014 or 2015?
Old Nov 29, 2013, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by mileshound
I did an AA match of UA in August. Is there a way to see if the AA status ends in 2014 or 2015?
If you did it in August, then unless AA recently changed its policies, your status lasts until Feb 2015.
Old Nov 29, 2013, 11:43 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I have TK Elite (Gold) from matching my no longer DL Plat. I have no miles with TK. Is there any airline that will match my TK Elite with only a copy of my card?
Old Nov 29, 2013, 11:50 am

Trying to get TK GOLD

What email or online to match my BA gold to TK GOLD? My BA Gold will end in July 2014 and I will not retain the status. I want to do straight match with pretty much anyone without having to do a challenge or any extra $?
Old Nov 29, 2013, 12:57 pm

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by DLDFW
What email or online to match my BA gold to TK GOLD? My BA Gold will end in July 2014 and I will not retain the status. I want to do straight match with pretty much anyone without having to do a challenge or any extra $?
See this from the View From the Wing blog: http://boardingarea.com/viewfromthew...lounge-access/
Old Nov 30, 2013, 3:43 am

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Originally Posted by DLDFW
There's a whole thread in the TK forum dedicated to this match

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.