FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Discussion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion-627/)
-   -   [PREM FARE GONE] FLR-HKG/ICN/NRT-DUS from 770€ / J (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion/1807794-prem-fare-gone-flr-hkg-icn-nrt-dus-770-j.html)

Lefly Dec 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by henkybaby (Post 27592798)
Thinking has left the building a while ago. :D

(You are of course right)

PS: Alitalia is in deep sh!t trouble.

Nothing new... :rolleyes:

In the meantime, I really would like to see my (e)booking either ticketed or voided, so I can move on to other bargains :p

Mauibaby2008 Dec 10, 2016 1:39 pm

What if AZ files BK Monday morning (?) what happens to our refunds ? Or lack of ...

Psychowildfire Dec 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by Desdinova (Post 27592778)
That's quite a score.
How did you parse the legs?

Simple dus-ush-flr search.

DoctorORD Dec 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008 (Post 27592909)
What if AZ files BK Monday morning (?) what happens to our refunds ? Or lack of ...

Chargeback? Also, still working for USA (ORD, through CPH and other cities seen), if you look at DUS-FLR.

I cancelled my LX itinerary, thanks to everyone's warnings!

Desdinova Dec 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by frebay (Post 27592867)
What airports in the USA? Not seeing anything FLR-west coast.

Booked DUS-SFO-FLR at 12:38 PST

chocobill Dec 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Have FLR-CDG-LAX/LAX-AKL-LAX-CDG-DUS that doesn't seem to want to ticket...

henkybaby Dec 10, 2016 1:57 pm

You can still go nuts with South America.

I tried a search for
DUS-USH
USH-SCL
SCL-FLR

And there is a lot of fun stuff to chose from at £820 or so

DUS-USH
USH-LAX
LAX-FLR for instance (£870)

HeidiInTheAlps Dec 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by henkybaby (Post 27592784)
I was very close to DUS-SJC // LAX-FLR as a positioning flight for FLR-SIN-HKG-DUS... £681. BA's 789, probably could upgrade to F at some point. Nice drive down the PCH to LAX, see some friends and then spend 50 hrs or so in aircraft for 4 days....

So, I decided I need a stiff drink and probably professional help. :D

Now, see I would have done that with you.... after all drinking alone is unhealthy! And car pooling is environmentally friendly.

oh wait, I did book that, except into SFO... but I couldn't book too much, otherwise I'd be the stay at home, that is never home :confused:

just booked SXM from DUS though.

andymac66 Dec 10, 2016 2:04 pm

I booked this last night for 1167 Euros for September . With different dates, it was available for around 1000 Euros.

FLR-CDG
CDG-LAX
LAX-SYD
MEL-AUH
AUH-FCO
FCO-SCL
SCL-FCO
FCO-DUS

This morning I booked this for £510, travelling in July.

FLR-CDG
CDG-JNB
JNB-AUH
AUH-DUS

Thanks to OP and everyone else who contributed. Fingers crossed.

seris7 Dec 10, 2016 2:04 pm

I booked FLR-CDG-SGN-DOH-FCO-DUS (mix of AZ, Vietnam airlines and QR) yesterday at the very beginning of this special offer with Orbitz, then I was about to cancel it when I receive a call from Orbitz informing me about a schedule change in CDG (a 20 minutes schedule change :) ). I decided to jump on this opportunity and asked the operator to cancel it (I didn't receive e-ticket).
Few minutes later I booked a similar itinerary with expedia.it, this morning they called me informing about the same schedule change, which I immediately accepted. I just received the e-ticket now, after more than 24 hrs from my booking with expedia.
I know it doesn't mean anything special, but I find it quite weird that they send me the e-ticket when this special offer is out for more than 24hrs...

headingwest Dec 10, 2016 2:09 pm

Do we have a nickname for this fare yet? Is it the Italian Job!? :D

henkybaby Dec 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by headingwest (Post 27592988)
Do we have a nickname for this fare yet? Is it the Italian Job!? :D

The Lambo!

A great (but not entirely logical) Italian/German combination.

:D

klausa Dec 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Pizzagate

Numb3rs Dec 10, 2016 2:15 pm

I booked through severals OTAs. Expedia, Ebookers and Opodo. So far only Ebookers from yesterday that has not ticketed. The OW segments on BA I can see on my BAEC account under MMB, but not allowed to select a seat unless I pay for it (I am BA GOLD, so should be free).

fluxie Dec 10, 2016 2:19 pm

The reverse Gertalian