Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] Expedia.ca $300 coupon on packages (new terms)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] Expedia.ca $300 coupon on packages (new terms)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by alc
Just tried to booked my 2nd trip and can't applied the COUPON with the following error:

We're sorry, but our records show that this voucher has already been used.

and I haven't enter anything credit card info yet.

Anyone else have this problem?
Yes, many people have had the same problem. Read the first 50 or so posts, and the answer will be right there in front of you.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:02 am

Programs: AA, HH, Hyatt Gold, Marriott Platinum, UA, DL, US
Originally Posted by alc
Just tried to booked my 2nd trip and can't applied the COUPON with the following error:

We're sorry, but our records show that this voucher has already been used.

and I haven't enter anything credit card info yet.

Anyone else have this problem?
Clear your cookies, and sign in as a guest and try again. I actually ended up using my partner's laptop figuring the IP address would be different, but I'm no IT guy. It did work though, along with a different credit card for the second booking.

Good Luck!
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:02 am

Programs: United 1P, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JoJoBoi
Booked my flight for Today Nov 20 from SFO to LAS at 10:42 pm, leaving Sun at 4:28pm with United. All flights confirmed and upgraded! Hahahahahahaha best deal ever!!!
I forgot to say all for FREE!!!
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:07 am

Talking

Very hot deal.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:07 am
alc

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Yes, many people have had the same problem. Read the first 50 or so posts, and the answer will be right there in front of you.
Just try making the booking again. But my issue happened BEFORE I even enter my Credit Card info. But just in case it make a different, I entered the Credit Card info first and then add the coupon and still get the same error. Will now try the clearing cookies method now.

btw, I do have an Expedia profile and I do sign-in to it when I make my booking. Could this be my problem? 1 voucher per Expedia account?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:10 am

Programs: UA
Thanks jbart74, barelyelite, and travfar. I will definetely call them.

Also ps flight SFO-JFK got confirmed upgrade to C for both me and my wife. How nice!

Originally Posted by barelyelite
To be polite and on the safe side, call the hotel ahead of time and tell them you won't be showing up. Then you'll be golden. :-:
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:12 am

Programs: UA
I had the similar problem if using the same account. Then I use two separate accounts with IE and Firefox, respectively. Two credit cards and works fine.

Originally Posted by alc
Just try making the booking again. But my issue happened BEFORE I even enter my Credit Card info. But just in case it make a different, I entered the Credit Card info first and then add the coupon and still get the same error. Will now try the clearing cookies method now.

btw, I do have an Expedia profile and I do sign-in to it when I make my booking. Could this be my problem? 1 voucher per Expedia account?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:13 am

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by alc
Have you read this?

Originally Posted by jbart74
Clear your cookies, and sign in as a guest and try again.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:19 am
alc

Originally Posted by nihaoa
I had the similar problem if using the same account. Then I use two separate accounts with IE and Firefox, respectively. Two credit cards and works fine.
Originally Posted by jbart74
Clear your cookies, and sign in as a guest and try again.
Hmm, that will be a concerned that I have. Would they not then have the right to void one of the voucher off the booking as it is very obvious that I am trying go around their system?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:20 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
does expedia canada also have expedia usa 24 hour cancelation policy?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:28 am

Programs: US CP, DL GM, AA Plat
Opps I lost the itinerary number for one of my bookings. Must have put in the wrong email because I can't find a confirmation email anywhere. Anyone know how to retrieve the number besides calling them?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:30 am

Programs: AA, HH, Hyatt Gold, Marriott Platinum, UA, DL, US
Originally Posted by alc
Hmm, that will be a concerned that I have. Would they not then have the right to void one of the voucher off the booking as it is very obvious that I am trying go around their system?
Darling, the whole point of this thread is 'going around their system' Hop on board and make some travel plans!
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:33 am

Headed to bed, great promo...thanks to the OP again!
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Does anyone know the actual T&Cs for this discount? Did they forget the minimum spending requirement? Is it supposed to be a targeted discount that follows some promo? Smth else? How did OP find it?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 2:52 am

I think this promotion was sent generally to users of expedia.ca . I received an email with the code early Friday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.