Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] Expedia.ca $300 coupon on packages (new terms)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] Expedia.ca $300 coupon on packages (new terms)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:44 am

Programs: Via Preference Privilege, AC*A, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold
Flying in next Saturday. $190 a/i. Flying from YWG doesn't yield the kinda deals you get from major airports, but hell for $190 it will do.

Any other FTers going next weekend?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by barelyelite
Any thought as to whether booking multiple trips will more likely lead to all trips being voided? I'm very tempted to take a week off work and seek EXP with AA.
At this point, I'd guess there are thousands of these booked. If you really have an interest in doing these MRs, then I'd certainly go for it. Make sure you have enough different credit cards, or a virtual credit card generator (Citi, or B of A).

They may end up canceling the trips, but there will be a big backlash, if they do. And the one thing I know about FT'ers is that they more often than not get their way.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:45 am

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
I don't know what I rushed for. After one whole day. one of my trip price drop from 16 to 12, and the other 3 still remain the same price.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:46 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Premier Plat, Alaska MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by will5404
Flying in next Saturday. $190 a/i. Flying from YWG doesn't yield the kinda deals you get from major airports, but hell for $190 it will do.

Any other FTers going next weekend?
Where? There were three cities in the deal.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:46 am

hmmm...will this get canceled????
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:47 am

Programs: AA, HH, Hyatt Gold, Marriott Platinum, UA, DL, US
Originally Posted by barelyelite
Any thought as to whether booking multiple trips will more likely lead to all trips being voided? I'm very tempted to take a week off work and seek EXP with AA.
Use a different credit card for each trip. I imagine you'll be okay. Expedia definitely recognized my credit card number when I tried to book my companion trip the first time. So I changed CC and no problem.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:47 am
alc

Finally booked my 1st trip - Dec17/Dec18: BUF-PHL-LGA//LGA-PHL-BUF for $291.88... then discount to $0
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:48 am

Programs: Starwood, Delta, American Airlines, USA, United
Smile

I got the emails from expedia.ca, does say that the flights are not CONFIRMED yet, but we will just hold our breath! and see how it all comes out!
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:49 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
anybody having problems getting tickets refunded when website didnt take the coupon? this is a problem, a big one I think
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:50 am

Programs: Via Preference Privilege, AC*A, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mreed911
Where? There were three cities in the deal.
Should of said... Vegas.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:52 am

Programs: DL Platinum, CO Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks OP!
Booked from IAH - LAS 12/25-12/29. Looking forward to it!
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:54 am

Thank you OP!

RT DEN-NYC with throwaway Chocolat for C$35

+

RT BOS-NYC (throwaway) with one night at Club Quarters Wall Street for C$45

Total of C$80 for a roundtrip from Denver to New York with a nice hotel in Manhattan... and I intended to go there anyway! What else can I ask for? That the upgrades clear...

^^^
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:54 am
alc

Originally Posted by alc
Finally booked my 1st trip - Dec17/Dec18: BUF-PHL-LGA//LGA-PHL-BUF for $291.88... then discount to $0
Just tried to booked my 2nd trip and can't applied the COUPON with the following error:

We're sorry, but our records show that this voucher has already been used.

and I haven't enter anything credit card info yet.

Anyone else have this problem?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by falconred
I waited until after midnight because I am a good little rule-follower *cough* and booked 2 tickets. ^
Me too, although I booked only one. CAD$70 all in to get me over the threshold to at least make UA 2P and a day + 1 night in LAS is pretty good and glad it finally came together.

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
And for those complaining that their prices went up, just figure that there are hundreds of people still trying to book stuff right now. Try again, look for more availability, or just go to sleep. Some people can't handle the stress of these situations.
Ha, ha wisenheimer. I been through a few of these stressful "deals" over the years and was merely venting a little when the pricing I was seeing suddenly changed.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:56 am

Programs: United 1P, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Booked my flight for Today Nov 20 from SFO to LAS at 10:42 pm, leaving Sun at 4:28pm with United. All flights confirmed and upgraded! Hahahahahahaha best deal ever!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.