Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 20, 2020, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mhdena
I will work on this on the next few days but most of the info is very old and outdated.

I have been using all of these the last 2 years and I will update what other people have started along with some tools on how to buy on multiple accounts if people want this info. This is just a quick first draft. I will clean up and add more details.

please dont .... up the work I will put into this. please message me and I can add more data and I have more buying groups that I can add
  1. Pointsmaker - pointsmaker.com - Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick same day most often via echeck once item is checked in
  2. MYS Buying Group - mysbuyinggroup.com Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick once item is checked in echeck
    MYS has the most complaints of all, from very late payment to not receiving items. Many people have given up on MYS.
  3. USA Buying Group - usabuying.group same as others regarding loading the tracking number. slowest payment of all. alerts come via whatsapp and email and response time is medium to issues
  4. YRCW - app.yrcwtech.com same as others alertss comes via whatsapp - payments can be slow. response time to issues are pretty quick via communication thru wahtsapp to owner
  5. Buy For Me Retail - The best. buyformeretail.com deals are posted on page. offers sent thru email. payment sent ach when they are checked i
  6. EMB - embdeals.com same as above - a great one as well. alerts via whatsapp. payments can be requested same day and will arrive same day. lots of offers last amazon prime.
  7. EMB - From late 2021 through August 2022, Several reports of missing packages, more complaints than most of the other groups. Buyers Beware.
  8. TheDealBuyer - thedealbuyer.com - Seems to be very new to the game. Not using whatsapp, but Pushover to send deals.
Print Wikipost

Buying Groups

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2020, 1:33 pm

reply below
Old Nov 21, 2020, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by yydv
how long did you wait after the item was delivered before contacting USA? their website says they've only checked in through 10/20, which seems very behind schedule.
The item was delivered Oct 17th. They claim it never showed up.
Old Nov 23, 2020, 10:27 am

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG/*A Gold
I have read that Amazon may cancel bg orders on accounts that do vgc reloads. I'm trying to use Amz and bg's to unload vgc's. If I reload my Amz account with an Amz gc bought elsewhere, does that risk cancellation as well? If not, I need to find a store that will take vgc's to buy gc's.
Old Nov 23, 2020, 11:53 am

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Originally Posted by rxgeek
I have read that Amazon may cancel bg orders on accounts that do vgc reloads. I'm trying to use Amz and bg's to unload vgc's. If I reload my Amz account with an Amz gc bought elsewhere, does that risk cancellation as well? If not, I need to find a store that will take vgc's to buy gc's.
Let us know when you find one. TIA
Old Nov 23, 2020, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by rxgeek
I'm also dumping vgc's via reloads and last night it took 2-5 hours for everything to clear so they're probably being held for manual review. Not sure if Amazon gc's are so foolproof either because people get shutdown for loading too many of those. Not sure how much is too much though.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 4:49 am

How do you request payment from USA Buying Group?
I just joined them few weeks ago after reading about them here, they received 3 of my packages and Dashboard shows $251.97 TOTAL PENDING PAYMENT (UNPAID). How exactly do I request a check? I couldn't find any option for that on the site, unlike MYS/PM which were very easy.
Someone help me find it please, thanks.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 5:15 am

I quit selling to them a long time ago, so I'm not sure if things have changed or not. If you don't see the "check request" option on the left side, you probably need to contact them and ask them to enable the payout option.
RoyalGreen likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 7:03 pm

And thus is the peril, my 2nd item to ever go to a buying group:

"
Hello,

This email is to confirm that we have done a search and if you don't see it in your account by now then we did not receive your package

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us via ticket on our mys site.

All the Best
Mark & The Mys Team"
Old Nov 24, 2020, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Clueless12
I quit selling to them a long time ago, so I'm not sure if things have changed or not. If you don't see the "check request" option on the left side, you probably need to contact them and ask them to enable the payout option.
Thanks, I emailed them and got it done.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by parrotheadmjb
And thus is the peril, my 2nd item to ever go to a buying group:

"
Hello,

This email is to confirm that we have done a search and if you don't see it in your account by now then we did not receive your package

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us via ticket on our mys site.

All the Best
Mark & The Mys Team"
Just do it for BuyForMeRetail, they've never lost anything from my 100+ packages. Plus they pay really quick and very good customer service.
Old Nov 25, 2020, 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by RoyalGreen
Just do it for BuyForMeRetail, they've never lost anything from my 100+ packages. Plus they pay really quick and very good customer service.
were you able to purchase anything on Bestbuy or Staples for BFMR?
I tried my first purchase on Staples, and order got cancelled + account got flagged.
Old Nov 25, 2020, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by onewaylove
were you able to purchase anything on Bestbuy or Staples for BFMR?
I tried my first purchase on Staples, and order got cancelled + account got flagged.
Staples and OfficeDepot never works for me. BestBuy/Walmart sometimes work. Amazon always work, that's my primary purchase source now lol.
If anyone was able to order from Staples/OfficeDepot, please let us know the trick!
Old Nov 25, 2020, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by RoyalGreen
Staples and OfficeDepot never works for me. BestBuy/Walmart sometimes work. Amazon always work, that's my primary purchase source now lol.
If anyone was able to order from Staples/OfficeDepot, please let us know the trick!
Gamestop also worked for me.
but yea, I think I'll stick to Amazon.
Old Nov 25, 2020, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by onewaylove
Gamestop also worked for me.
but yea, I think I'll stick to Amazon.
Gamestop cancelled my last 2 orders, now I'm stuck with $50 gift cards rip.
Old Nov 25, 2020, 7:36 pm

Programs: AS MVP, BA
Gamestop won't let me order with a cc, they only let me pay via paypal. Which I know I can earn cc points but I don't think portals track when you do paypal checkout.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.