Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa Lost and Found [merged thread on things left in the cabin]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2014, 11:58 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Welcome to FT, TerryJones!

Thank you for posting and it's good to hear positive news especially from a new member. If you must lose something I can't think of a better place than Japan. Reminds me of the time when I 'lost' my notebook in NRT just before boarding LH711 to FRA. I checked the washroom, asked the cleaning lady, reported it to the information desk and since the gate was about to close I gave my name and email address to the station manager in case it was found and started walking towards the jetbridge. Within a few seconds I heard the station manager calling me by name and saw him running towards me. Someone had found my notebook on a seat opposite the gate and handed it in. ^
Old Nov 9, 2014, 1:06 pm

Lost keyring + keys

To whomever is reading this,

Yesterday (saturday 8th) i travelled from Izmir to Munich and then proceeded to Brussels Nat Airport shortly after, using Lufthansa flights #LH1781 (Izmir to Munich) and #LH2290 (Munich to Brussels). When i arrived at home i realised i could not find my keyring, that included 5 keys, and a little bottle opener attached to the ring.

The keys are very valuable to me, and if someone found them and reported it to you i would be very thankful to receive news about it.

In case you or someone found the keys, please email me at andrea.campisano(at)fmach.it . I am glad to pay postage for having them mailed back.

Many thanks in advance
Sincerely
Andrea Campisano
Old Dec 22, 2014, 3:47 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
How lost and found works in LH MUC (probably only this week ):
http://youtu.be/TJi2TrHGfOQ
Old Dec 22, 2014, 7:09 am

Programs: LH Miles and More, DL SkyMiles, Bonvoy, Hilton
Originally Posted by oliver2002
How lost and found works in LH MUC (probably only this week ):
http://youtu.be/TJi2TrHGfOQ
Awwww....cute...

My last experience with a forgotten item on a LH flight did end rather nicely, with the item delivered to me at baggage claim within 10 mins...
Old Jan 18, 2015, 11:27 am

Angry Forgotten hand bag in LH flight!!

One week ago, I forgot my handbag with some valuable items on the aircraft of a flight Frankfurt - Zürich. Since then, I have been contacting all possible "Lost and found" offices of Lufthansa, but it looks like after I forgot my handbag, it just dissapeared. It looks like, if you forget your items in an aircraft of Lufthansa is just lost. From my side, I do not want to fly with Lufthansa again!!
Old Jan 18, 2015, 4:33 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
I would totally support you if this didn't happen 90% of the time on any carrier.
Old Jan 18, 2015, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by Ana Silvia
One week ago, I forgot my handbag with some valuable items on the aircraft of a flight Frankfurt - Zürich. Since then, I have been contacting all possible "Lost and found" offices of Lufthansa, but it looks like after I forgot my handbag, it just dissapeared. It looks like, if you forget your items in an aircraft of Lufthansa is just lost. From my side, I do not want to fly with Lufthansa again!!
its tough to lose something but at the end of the day, this happens across all airlines. Best thing to do is not to forget your luggage on board. Not sure how you can forget your handbag....
Old Jan 26, 2015, 3:14 pm

Thumbs down I lost my phone in the plane

Hello .. I lost my yellow iphone 5c in lufthansa plane flight no. LH 0637 S 26JAN its department in germany at 26 jan 2015 on 12 o'clock comming from kuwait
Old Jan 26, 2015, 3:51 pm

Programs: Mattiott Lifetime Titanium Elite, LH SEN, IB Emerald, Hilton Diamond
http://www.lufthansa.com/online/port...d=2883525&l=en

The lost property office is situated on the first level of Terminal 1 (tel: (069) 6906 6359).
Old Jan 26, 2015, 4:17 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
You may also like to check this thread especially post 86 which includes FRAport and LH lost property email addresses.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...eft-cabin.html
Old Mar 6, 2015, 9:50 pm

2 days ag morning on 05.03.2015 I fogot and leave a small broun bag (approximately 15x12 cm) in Frankfurt airport. Probably in Lufthansa cafe in Terminal 1 Gate 14.
The staff of Flight LH 1160 Frankfurt - Valencia called to airport and inform me that my bag has been found.
But after I mailed to [email protected] and they inform what not found my bag and recommend contsct Lufthansa Lost and Found Office E-mail: [email protected]. no answer on this time.
I'll be in Frankfurt airport 07.03.2015 very short time from 15:15 till 16.30 while returning from Valencia. Due to insufficient time please inform me were I can find my bag in Frankfurt airport.
Old Apr 12, 2015, 11:06 pm

Left my iPad on plane, how can I report?

I left my iPad on a Lufthansa flight.

How is the best way to report this?

Thanks,
Dale
Old May 10, 2015, 10:31 am

Programs: LH SEN/*G
Lost Property at MUC - how fast?

The Lost Property Office at MUC isn't able to send a found mobile phone back to the UK. They require either to post it inland, or for someone to pick it up in person in the next 6 months.

Has anyone any experience on how fast it takes the Lost Property Office at MUC to give you something when you turn up?

I've a 75 minute layover next week (BRU-MUC-BUD), so I figure I can get to the office (in the MAC) and back (including Fast Lane Security) in about 25 minutes, so as long as they can get the phone into my hands within about 20 minutes of me turning up, it should be good.
Old May 10, 2015, 1:01 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
PM me your flight details, maybe I can pick it up and give to you land side
Old May 11, 2015, 12:09 pm

Programs: LH lifetime Sen; HH lifetime diamond; flying blue silver
They took about 10 minutes to retrieve my laptop which I left on the plane if that helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.