Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC Bali Jimbaran Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:23 pm

Programs: AMEX PLT, AA PPro, Spire AMB
I booked club duplex and received imperial villa before...sold out situation, we checked in late and it was xmas vacation...pretty awesome upgrade
Old Feb 22, 2013, 4:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by patchan8984
I booked club duplex and received imperial villa before...sold out situation, we checked in late and it was xmas vacation...pretty awesome upgrade
I booked base club and received the suite one level below Jimbran before. IC Bali is not one for giving good upgrades. It just depends on how full they are.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 2:32 pm

Programs: QF Emerald EY Plat HH D
Originally Posted by youhavebeenupgraded
Stayed in a Club Duplex Suite (RA Upgrade).

Here some pictures...

Club Duplex Suite:
http://www.youhavebeenupgraded.blogs...ntal-bali.html

Club:
http://www.youhavebeenupgraded.blogs...al-bali-2.html
what type of room did you book?
I have been there twice first time booked singaraja second classic
both times got normal club room.
was told that whatever you book below classic room gets club only.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 11:08 pm

Originally Posted by aussielori
what type of room did you book?
I have been there twice first time booked singaraja second classic
both times got normal club room.
was told that whatever you book below classic room gets club only.
Booked club room with best price guarantee, received duplex suite.
Second stay: Booked club room with best price guarantee, received balinese suite.

The balinese suite:
http://youhavebeenupgraded.boardinga...continental-3/

Last edited by youhavebeenupgraded; Mar 12, 2014 at 1:18 pm
Old Mar 1, 2013, 7:41 am

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by youhavebeenupgraded
Booked club room with best price guarantee, received duplex suite.
Second stay: Booked club room with best price guarantee, received balinese suite.

The balinese suite:
http://www.youhavebeenupgraded.blogs...inental-3.html
You seem to only be staying on BRGs these days.
Old May 25, 2013, 7:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
I have no status with IC. Is the club worth it these days? Thoughts?
Old May 26, 2013, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by adambadam
I have no status with IC. Is the club worth it these days? Thoughts?
At Bali I would say its 100% worth it. Don't forget you get a separate club pool that serves cocktails and snacks during happy hour. I never really used the club in the main building.
Old May 31, 2013, 10:22 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I think it depends how much time you want to spend at the hotel and if you are going to go for happy hour drinks every day. If you plan to eat dinner outside and are not big on drinks then it may not be worth it. The breakfast saves you about 25$ a person so if you add some snacks and drinks you can definitely get more out than the 100$ premium you pay. You also get roundtrip airport transfers worth another 25$ combined.

Club pool is calmer and separated, but don't count it to be totally kids free or so.

Cheers . . .
Old Jun 24, 2013, 3:01 am

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, MR Gold
I have a room booked on September, trying to contact them at [email protected] but no response after 5 days. Do you guys know what is their reservation generic email address?
Old Jun 25, 2013, 2:19 am

Originally Posted by Putra
I have a room booked on September, trying to contact them at [email protected] but no response after 5 days. Do you guys know what is their reservation generic email address?
Plaese try

[email protected]

or

[email protected]
Old Jul 18, 2013, 5:40 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Any point in getting Ambassador?

Hi everyone, i am booked in king singaraja room with free breakfast, free airport transfer. I have IHG platinum status so also get free internet. Any point to get ambassador status for $200 at this point?
Old Jul 18, 2013, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by morkovka
Hi everyone, i am booked in king singaraja room with free breakfast, free airport transfer. I have IHG platinum status so also get free internet. Any point to get ambassador status for $200 at this point?
I was under the impression that the airport free transfer was discontinued.
Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:58 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Looks like its gone from the Club benefits listing. I'll ask about it when I'm there in early Aug. Seems kind of petty to remove it, especially if you charge guests 400$ a night for a Club room. I booked it and it is 12$ one way - talk about saving at wrong end. In all honesty, the Club IC these days is a far cry from what it was like 8-10 years ago. Constant reductions in offerings and services accompanied by doubling of room rates. Now at those lofty price levels there are many choices around. It is still a nice place. But now I redeem mostly as it offers good value.
Old Jul 28, 2013, 10:24 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by demue
Looks like its gone from the Club benefits listing. I'll ask about it when I'm there in early Aug. Seems kind of petty to remove it, especially if you charge guests 400$ a night for a Club room. I booked it and it is 12$ one way - talk about saving at wrong end. In all honesty, the Club IC these days is a far cry from what it was like 8-10 years ago. Constant reductions in offerings and services accompanied by doubling of room rates. Now at those lofty price levels there are many choices around. It is still a nice place. But now I redeem mostly as it offers good value.
They are gone from Club but the free transfer still have listing at club suite. Yeah, the price are too steep. I don't know whether to stay my booking here or book better option. I have seen FS came close to this price lately.
Old Jul 29, 2013, 1:37 am

Programs: Spire RA, 1865 Voyager, Bonvoy Titanium, FB LP, LH SEN.
Originally Posted by demue
They're apparently trying to bridle package tourist hords that may leave a club lounge happy hour as it was before the changes (to less offerings) like a battlefield. I somehow can understand that, see the drawbacks and benefts for everyone.
Right now you buy exclusivity rather than an all-inclusive f&b package - which is more or less effective and well executed.

Originally Posted by Putra
They are gone from Club but the free transfer still have listing at club suite. Yeah, the price are too steep. I don't know whether to stay my booking here or book better option. I have seen FS came close to this price lately.
We got free limousine service to the airport on our last award stay, just a week ago.

From the airport to the hotel, we arranged immigration assistance at a travel agent.

Last edited by Chinatrvl; Jul 29, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.