Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 8, 2015, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: PTahCha
Hotel concierge does not respond to emails ([email protected]) - pick up the phone and call instead.

Lounge

120 EUR per room for Ambassadors
150 EUR per room for everyone else
Should be free for all RA's now, for sure if you are a regular guest
Must book club room for free access. Lounge access not part of the regular rate for suites.
Lounge access is included for free with all room categories when you book via a Virtuoso travel agent (see the Luxury Hotels forum if you need one)

Mini-bar
Mini-bar drinks complimentary to RA on both paid and award stays

Update Nov 12 Mini-bar is not complimentary on RA award stays unless you are a regular customer

Print Wikipost

IC Le Grand Paris Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2016, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by Raffles
Er, walk?

It is entirely downhill, on one road. About 20 minutes. I've done it with 2 small kids and the associated baggage so it is a doddle for a normal person!
I was going to suggest that as I too have made the walk several times, taking different routes and exploring. But I don't think it would be pleasant with bags, although that depends on the type and number of bags.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 10:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by stimpy
LeCab
+1
Fixed rate
Great service
https://en.lecab.fr/
Old Mar 23, 2016, 4:47 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by nicolas75
+1
Fixed rate
Great service
https://en.lecab.fr/
Is this like Uber?
Old Mar 23, 2016, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by QtownDave
Is this like Uber?
It's like Uber in that they have an app. But it is fixed price and generally better cars and drivers.
Old Mar 24, 2016, 9:04 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by stimpy
It's like Uber in that they have an app. But it is fixed price and generally better cars and drivers.
How does the price compare to uber?
Old Mar 24, 2016, 9:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 355F1
How does the price compare to uber?
I think from the airport it is comparable. But I'm not an expert.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 9:17 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
looking to rent a car from a location closeby to Le Grand, then returning car to CDG.

Anyone rent near to Le Grand? What company?

thank you
Old Mar 28, 2016, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
looking to rent a car from a location closeby to Le Grand, then returning car to CDG.

There are many rental agencies all over Paris. But I recommend going to a large lot so you have more choice. Gare du Nord is probably the best choice and all the major brands are there. Also it is the only location that is open all hours, weekends, etc. Gare St. Lazare is closer and just a short walk, but I don't think you'll have the same selection and they have shorter hours.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 10:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie

thank you
The nearest rent a car station is at Place de La Madeleine (five minutes walk from IC Le Grand), where you can find an Avis rent a car station at underground parking.
Old Apr 3, 2016, 1:01 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Amex Plat, IHG PA, and on
Upcoming stay question

My wife and I are visiting IC LE Grand next week. Booked a JS for a very special occasion and have a possibility to upgrade to an ambassador suite. Do not see that listed on website, does anyone know what the/an ambassador suite is? Also, what are the hours for the club? Lastly, we have club access, should we proceed directly to the lounge for check in?

Last edited by iwannabesedated; Apr 3, 2016 at 1:09 am
Old Apr 3, 2016, 1:51 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by iwannabesedated
My wife and I are visiting IC LE Grand next week. Booked a JS for a very special occasion and have a possibility to upgrade to an ambassador suite. Do not see that listed on website, does anyone know what the/an ambassador suite is? Also, what are the hours for the club? Lastly, we have club access, should we proceed directly to the lounge for check in?
You can proceed to the club directly for check-in, but I prefer to check-in at the frontdesk because experience has shown me they have a better knowledge of the roomtypes and layout of the hotel... since this is their core biz, whereas for the Club Lounge staff it's just a side job.
Old Apr 4, 2016, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Pictures of the junior suite I have got for the cheapest advance rate

Pictures of the hotel
Old Apr 4, 2016, 12:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I got upgraded to the Ambassador Suite once. It's a good sized bedroom and a very large and nicely appointed salon.
Old Apr 5, 2016, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/26440345-post98.html
Old Apr 6, 2016, 12:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Amex Plat, IHG PA, and on
Thanks everyone for the comments. On our way with fingers crossed on the upgrade. In addition to the Ambassador Suite mention, an Executive Suite was also an option. Is this equivalent to the Prestige Suite on the Website?

Last edited by iwannabesedated; Apr 6, 2016 at 12:37 pm Reason: Error

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.