Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Updated/New Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2005, 10:12 am

Programs: AA 1MM Plat, PC Plat RA, HHonors Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by goingsomewhere
I got the T's&C's off the Account Status page when I checked out my account. It said:

Terms and Conditions
Must be a Priority ClubŪ Rewards member and enter Priority Club member number at time of online reservation to participate in this promotion and earn bonus points. Bonus points will be awarded for every qualifying stay booked online at any InterContinental Hotels Group Web site between October 4 and December 31, 2005. Stays must be completed at any InterContinentalŪ Hotels and Resorts, Crowne PlazaŪ, Hotel IndigoŪ, Holiday InnŪ, Holiday Inn ExpressŪ, Staybridge SuitesŪ and Candlewood SuitesŪ hotels globally 350 days from the date of online booking. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. No retroactive bonus points will be awarded for stays booked online prior to this promotion. A qualifying stay is a stay at a qualified rate, which includes most business and leisure rates. A reward night is not a qualifying stay. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points. Please allow 6-8 weeks following your qualifying stay for bonus points to be credited to your account. Subject to standard Priority Club Rewards program terms and conditions. Đ 2005 InterContinental Hotels Group. All rights reserved. Most hotels are independently owned and/or operated.
Dangit, I just booked a bunch of stays online yesterday! Looks like I'm gonna spend a while rebooking every one of them today. Yah well...
Old Oct 4, 2005, 12:10 pm

Programs: IC Roy Amb, PC Plat, MR Plat,Delta,AA,NWA,Hyatt,Starwood,Hilton
So I assume this is 1000 points for the Hertz booking landing page + the 1000 extra points?!
Old Oct 4, 2005, 12:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by WonderDude
Dangit, I just booked a bunch of stays online yesterday! Looks like I'm gonna spend a while rebooking every one of them today. Yah well...
What promotion is this for? Oct 4 to December..which promotion?
Old Oct 4, 2005, 2:24 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by nchaurdia
What promotion is this for? Oct 4 to December..which promotion?
1000 bonus per online booking:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...n/lp/1000.html
Old Oct 4, 2005, 3:31 pm

i just cancelled a lot of reservations and did them again
Old Oct 4, 2005, 5:45 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Any way to get the Hertz and 1k online bonus for each stay?

If not then it would seem that the Hertz bonus is better as it gets posted immediately versus the 6-8 weeks for the other promo.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 8:33 pm

Does anyone have updated list of promo codes for MILES??

I know that most collect points, but with my rates for stay....the miles work better for me. Trying to boost my AC miles ASAP.

I got 7414 in my email today
(equals double points/miles Sept12-Dec 16).

Any others for MILES??

Thanks (knowing that I am in the minority for miles)
Old Oct 5, 2005, 12:06 pm

When can you sign up again for the 10,000 points? After you receive all 90,000, can you resign?
Old Oct 5, 2005, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
When can you sign up again for the 10,000 points? After you receive all 90,000, can you resign?
People have re-signed up for the 10K promos but no one (that I've heard from) has ever got a new round of points. Usually there'll be a new round coming in the next few months though.
Old Oct 5, 2005, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by fireworksboy
People have re-signed up for the 10K promos but no one (that I've heard from) has ever got a new round of points. Usually there'll be a new round coming in the next few months though.
So I can only get 90K? I guess I gotta stop being greedy.
Old Oct 5, 2005, 4:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, PC Platinum, Hilton Silver, Continental Silver, Hertz Gold, National Car Emerald
So I can only get 90K? I guess I gotta stop being greedy.
I think everyone has registered the 2nd time around and failed. If you really want it a second time around, maybe creating a new PC number with a variation in your name? obviously this is sneaky and cruel, but a loophole to get points, maybe.
Old Oct 6, 2005, 4:42 pm

Programs: UA 1K, PC RA, HH Gold
Is it worth it to cancel current reservations and rebook for the 1000 mile online check-in bonus?
Old Oct 6, 2005, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by 95 Z/28 LT1
Is it worth it to cancel current reservations and rebook for the 1000 mile online check-in bonus?
as long as you can get the same price..and the reservation...who says no for more points

it wont take long...just as long as it took u to post this
Old Oct 6, 2005, 6:04 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Originally Posted by 95 Z/28 LT1

Hi
It is but be very careful. Do the following:

1. Check to see if rooms are avaliable at the hotel.
2. Check the room rate in case its went sky high.
3. Book the new room via the check-in bonus page.
4. Check the confirmation email.
5. Now cancel the original booking.

Thats what I have done with tonights booking and will do for all of next weeks.

regards
RadioMan
Old Oct 6, 2005, 8:11 pm

Programs: QF Plat./OW Emerald + Life Gold, IC Plat. Royal Ambassador, etc.
Originally Posted by Radioman
Hi
It is but be very careful. Do the following:

1. Check to see if rooms are avaliable at the hotel.
2. Check the room rate in case its went sky high.
3. Book the new room via the check-in bonus page.
4. Check the confirmation email.
5. Now cancel the original booking.

Thats what I have done with tonights booking and will do for all of next weeks.

regards
RadioMan
I was about to give the exact same advise.

Another trick - open the old reservation in one window, then make the new booking in another. Once new booking confirmed close that window, then click 'Cancel Reservation' on the old reservation in the other window, and all done ! Why is this is a good idea ? Cos don't do it this way and when you go into 'My Reservations' it may then take you a while to work out which of the two identical looking bookings facing you are the old one (that you now want to cancel) and the new one (that you want to keep) ! (Yes, speaking from experience ! ) Much quicker and easier this way !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.