Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Updated/New Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2005, 11:51 am

Location: newnan, ga, usa PM and 2mm Delta, LPM Marriott, Diamond Hyatt, Diamond Best Western, gold NW, Platinum 6C Priority
Stumbled on this by accident and a search of this thread did not locate this:
INDIVIDUAL HOTEL OFFERS

Valid September 1 - November 30, 2005

As a Priority ClubŪ Rewards member we are pleased to bring you a selection of hotel offers available at participating InterContinentalŪ, Crowne PlazaŪ, Hotel IndigoŪ, Holiday InnŪ, Holiday Inn ExpressŪ, Staybridge SuitesŪ and Candlewood SuitesŪ hotels across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. Each hotel is offering bonus points when you stay before November 30, 2005. So book your next stay and start earning today!

Please print this page and present it at the front desk when you check-in.

Bonus points are awarded in the form of Priority ClubŪ Point Vouchers. Standard Point Voucher terms and conditions apply. The participating hotel is responsible for the delivery of the Point Voucher. InterContinental Hotels Group is not responsible for the delivery of the advertised offer. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of frequency of check-in/out.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/.../iho/septnov05
Old Sep 27, 2005, 3:05 pm

Programs: QF Plat./OW Emerald + Life Gold, IC Plat. Royal Ambassador, etc.
Ta robbr, but has actually been posted on the Forum already, a couple of times.

Here is the equivalent for Europe (HI's, nothing on CP page), which I don't think has been posted before (though it too may well have been !) :-

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/...cr_offers.html

...and for Asia, Oz and NZ (CPs, nothing on HI page) -

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/.../en/fo/hotasia

...Mexico (all 60+ hotels)

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/...cp/1/en/fo/efn

And here are some package specials at North and Latin American CPs -

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/.../fo/attractive

And, finally, Intercontinental Hot Deals (this is the North America page, click on relevant region for its offers) :-

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ic/...en/fo/hotdeals

Last edited by Aisle Seat H; Sep 28, 2005 at 3:52 pm
Old Sep 28, 2005, 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by robbr
Stumbled on this by accident and a search of this thread did not locate this:
INDIVIDUAL HOTEL OFFERS

Valid September 1 - November 30, 2005

As a Priority ClubŪ Rewards member we are pleased to bring you a selection of hotel offers available at participating InterContinentalŪ, Crowne PlazaŪ, Hotel IndigoŪ, Holiday InnŪ, Holiday Inn ExpressŪ, Staybridge SuitesŪ and Candlewood SuitesŪ hotels across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. Each hotel is offering bonus points when you stay before November 30, 2005. So book your next stay and start earning today!

Please print this page and present it at the front desk when you check-in.

Bonus points are awarded in the form of Priority ClubŪ Point Vouchers. Standard Point Voucher terms and conditions apply. The participating hotel is responsible for the delivery of the Point Voucher. InterContinental Hotels Group is not responsible for the delivery of the advertised offer. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of frequency of check-in/out.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/.../iho/septnov05

Cool - my next hotel stay is on the list fot 3K points - Thanks
Old Sep 28, 2005, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by 95 Z/28 LT1
Strangely enough, the 10K bonus came back for me.

No OLCI bonus though.

I don't understand how the 10K's get assigned? I have signed up for all of them, and I get stays 7,8,9 but then got 6, 11, 13 and my last stay was 15 only. Not complaining better than nothing. But what happend to the double and stays 10, 12, 14? All were 5 or 6 night stays!
Old Sep 28, 2005, 2:13 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Originally Posted by Aisle Seat H
Ta robbr, but has actually been posted on the Forum already, a couple of times. [/url]
Nice link thanks. I was just about to book the HIx Cambridge for next week. Another 1k is always welcome.

regards
RadioMan
Old Sep 28, 2005, 2:27 pm

Programs: IC Roy Amb, PC Plat, MR Plat,Delta,AA,NWA,Hyatt,Starwood,Hilton
Sorry, deleted, misread earlier post...

Last edited by smartassmurf; Sep 28, 2005 at 7:43 pm
Old Sep 28, 2005, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by Radioman
Nice link thanks. I was just about to book the HIx Cambridge for next week. Another 1k is always welcome.
My pleasure RadioMan ! Is the place any good, or are all the Express HIs in the UK all pretty much the same ?!? (The few I have stayed in [in Manc., Leeds and Edinburgh] were practically identical !)
Old Sep 29, 2005, 7:04 am

Is this new ? Is this even a deal ?!? (It seems to just select under 'Best Available' ).

The Best Of Europe For USD$75 - Book In Advance And Get 25% Off

Book in advance in over 120 destinations in some of Europe's most beautiful and historic destinations, and save 25% off the Best Flexible rate. Whether you choose Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, or Express by Holiday Inn you'll enjoy a delicious breakfast and kids stay and eat free. So, don't delay and book today

Last edited by Aisle Seat H; Sep 29, 2005 at 7:07 am
Old Sep 29, 2005, 2:37 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SC Plat. RA, Sixt Plat., a couple of other
Is this new ? Is this even a deal ?!? (It seems to just select under 'Best Available' ).

The Best Of Europe For USD$75 - Book In Advance And Get 25% Off

Book in advance in over 120 destinations in some of Europe's most beautiful and historic destinations, and save 25% off the Best Flexible rate. Whether you choose Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, or Express by Holiday Inn you'll enjoy a delicious breakfast and kids stay and eat free. So, don't delay and book today
That's just what you usually get with 5 days advance booking - no additional savings here.
Old Sep 29, 2005, 3:22 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
My pleasure RadioMan ! Is the place any good, or are all the Express HIs in the UK all pretty much the same ?!? (The few I have stayed in [in Manc., Leeds and Edinburgh] were practically identical !)
Hi
The majority of the HIx are the same. Staying at the Knowsley one this evening (near Liverpool). Room is actually very nice and clean, high speed wifi internet (5pounds 2 hours). Nice bar and friendly staff.

The HIx in the city is a bit more special as it has character. I stay at them as they meet our requirements within the UK and I can keep on collecting my points.

The branding of the hotels certainly means you will get almost identical hotels, but the good thing is that you know what to expect and thats what I like, not into uncertainty when looking for a bed to sleep in.

regards
RadioMan
Old Sep 30, 2005, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by Unifex
That's just what you usually get with 5 days advance booking - no additional savings here.
That is what I had thought, and looking at the T&Cs it does seem that is what this is, but they are making a big thing out of it - I just got a mailing in the post about this 'offer' and this offer alone !

And thanks for that Radioman, very good to know.
Old Sep 30, 2005, 9:17 am
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
New transfer option to Delta

Just received this in email today. Looks like a 25% bonus when transferring points to Delta miles, so 10k points = 3125 miles. Not bad.

Hello Mr. EdV,
From October 1st through November 16th, anytime you earn miles through the hotel partners below, we'll give you a 25% mileage bonus. This includes tranfers from hotel points to miles. Then use your miles to earn an Award Ticket to one of the more than 470 destinations Delta and its partners fly worldwide.

From the T&C:
Bonus Offer Rules:Member must transfer partner loyalty points from one or more of the customer loyalty programs listed above to their SkyMiles account between October 1 and November 16, 2005. Transfers from different customer loyalty programs cannot be combined under this promotion to qualify for bonuses. Bonus miles will be posted up to 8 weeks after expiration of offer. Delta reserves the right to change the rules or withdraw this promotion at any time without notification. Other restrictions may apply
Old Sep 30, 2005, 9:28 am

Programs: UA 1K, PC RA, HH Gold
Has anyone tried registering for any promos since the site maintenance yesterday?
Old Sep 30, 2005, 10:00 am

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
2044 worked for me.

Originally Posted by 95 Z/28 LT1
Has anyone tried registering for any promos since the site maintenance yesterday?
Old Sep 30, 2005, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by aljacket
2044 worked for me.
via which link/landing page ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.