Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Updated/New Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2005, 6:03 am

Programs: Delta Charter KM, DM180, RW, DM, SC, SkyBonus; HH Diamond, IHG Plt Amb, Global Ent, TWIC
500 Point Survey

Just received a 500 point survey. Questions about Platinum recognition and only took about 5 minutes. I think this will be targeted as it had my PC number embedded and addressed me by name.

" Dear XXXX

As a part of our ongoing efforts to meet the needs of our customers, Priority Club Rewards would like your feedback about some of its program services, features, and benefits.

Please take a moment to complete this brief survey, but only if you:

Recall your recent stays at the Priority Club family of brands in the past 6 months.
Are NOT currently employed in or associated with individuals employed in the hotel industry.

Priority Club Rewards and participating properties would like to thank you in advance for your time and help. If you qualify to participate and complete this survey before October 12th, 2005, you will be awarded 500 Priority Club Rewards points following your next stay at any one of the Priority Club family of brands. Full details below*.

Complete the survey

Remember, the information that you provide will help improve the services, features, and benefits we provide to our members. Please be assured that the information obtained from this survey is for research purposes only and will remain completely confidential. "

It was nice to receive a "personal" communication from Steven Sickel. Makes me feel special.

Last edited by jackplum; Oct 7, 2005 at 6:05 am Reason: typo
Old Oct 7, 2005, 12:17 pm

Programs: Hhonors Lifetime Diamond, AA EXP, Marriott Platinum
I recived the 500 point survey bonus as well
Old Oct 10, 2005, 8:58 pm

Programs: PC Plat. Ambassador, Delta Silver Medallion, HHonors Gold, Hertz #1 Club Gold
First time posting, been reading for about a month.

Just got my first 10k bonus for staying 6 nights thanks to FT.

Also just registered for another 10k. I assume these aren't cumulative right? I do have over 6 more nights this month, but I was just curious.

Thanks for all the help guys.
Old Oct 10, 2005, 9:17 pm
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Originally Posted by StealthFly
Also just registered for another 10k. I assume these aren't cumulative right? I do have over 6 more nights this month, but I was just curious
Welcome to FT StealthFly! The nights to which you are referring are cumulative. So, if you stay 7 nights in a row and register for the 6 AND 7 night promos then you should receive 10K bonuses for both nights after checking out, having stayed 7 nights.

Get it?
Old Oct 11, 2005, 5:00 am

Programs: PC Plat. Ambassador, Delta Silver Medallion, HHonors Gold, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Here's my situation.

Stayed 6 nights already between 2 different stays, Came home and saw the points posted and then reg'd for the 7 and 8 nights.

Do I only need 1 more night for the 7 night bonus or 7 more? I know with some of the other promos, they aren't retroactive. Only what you do after you register count.

Thanks
Old Oct 11, 2005, 7:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Here's my situation.

Stayed 6 nights already between 2 different stays, Came home and saw the points posted and then reg'd for the 7 and 8 nights.

Do I only need 1 more night for the 7 night bonus or 7 more? I know with some of the other promos, they aren't retroactive. Only what you do after you register count.

Thanks
Well, I'm not sure but here's my take on it. You shouldn't have waited until after your first six night stay to register for the 7 night bonus. It may affect your bonus, it may not. I'm sure someone has been in this situation before and will chime in. If you are going to register for the stay x get 10k bonuses, register for all of them at once and then stay your nights. I don't think you're going to get the 7th night bonus until you've stayed 7 more nights. Hopefully this won't be the case. Good luck.
Old Oct 11, 2005, 7:58 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum
For a five night stay at a crowne, just got 60,000 POINTS...wow....but again I'm redeeming them for retail certificates

Qualifying Stay 6789 pts.
platinum bonus 3394 pts.
q4 double points/miles '05 6789 pts.
delta dash to the gate 2000 pts.
stay 6, get 10,000 points 10000 pts.
stay 7, get 10,000 points 10000 pts.
stay 8, get 10,000 points 10000 pts.
stay 9, get 10,000 points 10000 pts.
new mover bonus 1500 pts.

i forgot i even signed up for the new mover and delta dash ( i dont even fly delta)

this week (current stay)..i should hit 11, 12, and 13..so total should be like 47000 points...amazing.
Old Oct 11, 2005, 7:58 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Here's my situation.

Thanks
Hi
Just one more night. I have been doing the same as I did not want to register for all the 10ks this time round just in case it messed up my account. I have rcvd my stay 6,7,8, 9 bonus, completd my 10th night last week and will do my 11th night tonight so I should get the stay 11 bonus.

I have another stay tomorrow night so should get the stay 12 bonus as well.

With any luck I will have another 4 nights in HI next week so next week I hope to get stay 13 and then stay 15.

One thing to remember is to post via the on-line booking 1000 points bonus so with your 7th stay you should earn:

10k for Stay 7
1k for on-line booking
1k for 100 dollar stay
1k for double pts bonus

13k for your next stay then. Thats not bad at all.

You will soon make gold and get even more extra points.

regards
RadioMan
Old Oct 11, 2005, 8:14 am

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
Originally Posted by nchaurdia
For a five night stay at a crowne, just got 60,000 POINTS...wow....but again I'm redeeming them for retail certificates

I'm keeping fingers-crossed for a 50k in 4 nights just finished- reserved through the BOGOF link, which wasn't even occupied by me - but my bro's in-law! Highly unlikely will work, especially as I had called the hotel to confirm room was upgraded, but wasn't in the end despite what they said - but ya never know!

P.S. Chaurdia - what 60k in Points get you in retail that 2 nights at an IC wouldn't? Don't waste the points - least let me buy you the damn toaster & you book me the rooms!
Old Oct 11, 2005, 8:18 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum
thing is i dont (personal) travel that much, and since i'm single...it doesnt matter.

one thing is i pretty much stay at a hotel (business travel) sun through fridays, so on weekends i wanna go back to my apartment

i figure, i have plenty of time to earn more points as long as i have this job. i just get amazon.com gift cards and that way i can get stuff. for eg. i'm planning on gettin a radar detector, a bluetooth gps for my treo...etc.

whenever i do personal travel, i fly back to japan since that's where my parents are...and whenever i get a chance for a week off..i take that week and go home

Last edited by nchaurdia; Oct 11, 2005 at 8:53 am
Old Oct 11, 2005, 12:05 pm

I guess I'll have to wait and see what posts to be sure, but from what you guys are saying I should get my bonus.

I have nights 7 & 8 for the month next week, so I'll post my results once they get posted. I have signed up for 7,8,9,11, and 12

Thanks for the info.
Old Oct 11, 2005, 4:34 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
I guess I'll have to wait and see what posts to be sure, but from what you guys are saying I should get my bonus.

I have nights 7 & 8 for the month next week, so I'll post my results once they get posted. I have signed up for 7,8,9,11, and 12

Thanks for the info.
Hi StealthFly,

Your welcome. Sharing of information and experiences is what its all about.

regards
RadioMan
Old Oct 12, 2005, 5:42 am

New Lufthansa Promotion

I received the following offer today in my Lufthansa mail (sorry if it has been posted before, and page is in German, only):

www.ichotelsgroup.de/lufthansa

It gives 25 % discount on the "Best Flexible"-Rate with breakfast for weekend stays (Fri, Sat, Su) until Dec. 31, 2005.
Old Oct 12, 2005, 6:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by mtresc
I received the following offer today in my Lufthansa mail (sorry if it has been posted before, and page is in German, only):

www.ichotelsgroup.de/lufthansa

It gives 25 % discount on the "Best Flexible"-Rate with breakfast for weekend stays (Fri, Sat, Su) until Dec. 31, 2005.
It also seems to worK (for selected hotels only):
a) From Mon-Thu
and
b) after Dec 31 2005
Old Oct 12, 2005, 10:15 am
uk1
Suspended

................ but not as good as the two for one I just tried for Colongne next month. But thanks - it was worth looking.

Jeff

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.