Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2005, 11:05 am

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
From the sticky...

https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d...44&secure=true

Originally Posted by Aisle Seat H
via which link/landing page ?
Old Sep 30, 2005, 5:12 pm

Programs: QF Plat./OW Emerald + Life Gold, IC Plat. Royal Ambassador, etc.
Originally Posted by aljacket
Yep, it working now. Thanks aljacket, these links were not working before, a very different page was appearing that did not let you press Submit, but all seems back to normal now (I'm glad to say !).
Old Sep 30, 2005, 7:32 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I just got Code 1414 = 1500 bonus points on my next stay.
Old Sep 30, 2005, 9:56 pm

Programs: IC Roy Amb, PC Plat, MR Plat,Delta,AA,NWA,Hyatt,Starwood,Hilton
Thanks Brendan!

Originally Posted by Brendan
Old Oct 1, 2005, 1:26 am

Programs: SMWS
thanks Brendan! This also prompted me to reregister for the Stay X 10K Promos that have already triggered.
Old Oct 1, 2005, 2:37 am

Programs: not a lot
Originally Posted by Brendan
Cheers,

Seems to be called 'new mover bonus'. Any ideas what it's target audience was originally?

LL
Old Oct 1, 2005, 6:39 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Arrow

Originally Posted by LiviLion
Cheers,

Seems to be called 'new mover bonus'. Any ideas what it's target audience was originally?

LL
No clue, LL!
I moved here in July 2004, so I don't know why I just got it now.
Old Oct 1, 2005, 8:07 am

Programs: UA 1K, PC RA, HH Gold
Strange, I got a 10K bonus for a stay 2 weeks ago, but the one I got last Sunday didn't get the 10K.

Seems like every other stay of mine is getting the 10K bonus now...
Old Oct 3, 2005, 1:56 am

HI Express UK & Europe

Found a door card at HI Croydon last night for this.

http://www.hiexpress.co.uk/wrappedup

Oct 1 to Jan 1 2006.

Card shows lots of UK and some European destinations.

Fri, Sat & Sun only although midweek suppplement may be available at some hotels.

Payment in advance, 3 days advance booking for Europe.

Marketed as 'Party Stopovers' with unlimited coffee.

Prices from £39.
Old Oct 3, 2005, 11:14 pm

Programs: PC Gold; SPG AAA; HiHo Silver; Hrtz Gld; Emld Clb; UA NWA NoBody; VA EleVAte; WN MooMoo
ICH Group Online Booking Bonus 1K til 12/31/05

I got the T's&C's off the Account Status page when I checked out my account. It said:

Terms and Conditions
Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member and enter Priority Club member number at time of online reservation to participate in this promotion and earn bonus points. Bonus points will be awarded for every qualifying stay booked online at any InterContinental Hotels Group Web site between October 4 and December 31, 2005. Stays must be completed at any InterContinental® Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels globally 350 days from the date of online booking. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. No retroactive bonus points will be awarded for stays booked online prior to this promotion. A qualifying stay is a stay at a qualified rate, which includes most business and leisure rates. A reward night is not a qualifying stay. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points. Please allow 6-8 weeks following your qualifying stay for bonus points to be credited to your account. Subject to standard Priority Club Rewards program terms and conditions. © 2005 InterContinental Hotels Group. All rights reserved. Most hotels are independently owned and/or operated.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 5:44 am

Programs: Priority Club RA, UA 2P
Do you have the link for this promotion so I can save in my favorites for a few months? Thanks!
Old Oct 4, 2005, 8:47 am

Programs: KLM Elite, Star Alliance Gold
Hi all. Could someone please repeat the codes for 10k rewards for 2nd night to 5th night please as I would like to re-apply to those? The original post on this thread only gives details for 6th night +

All my latest stays at HI or IC have only come up with the minimum number of points despite me being registered for all rewards.

All help much appreciated. Thanks
Old Oct 4, 2005, 9:17 am
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Carmentesoro , the 10k links to which you are referring are no longer in existence. They ended recently, either Aug 31st or end of Sept...can't remember. The 10ks that are listed are the current ones, starting with the 6th night only.

The 1st post in the sticky is updated to reflect the current known promos that are running and older ones are dropped out as they are no longer running.

Welcome to our community!
Old Oct 4, 2005, 9:32 am

Programs: KLM Elite, Star Alliance Gold
Thanks for this quick reply and thank you for the welcoming message.

I will patiently wait for my 6th, 7th, 8th etc. nights.

The strength of this board is it's member's knowledge. Knowledge is not a property but gift to be shared with all. Thank you all for sharing.
Old Oct 4, 2005, 9:47 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
Since this round of 10k bonuses ends at the end of the month, when does the next set usually get sent out? I have started some travel plans for November and am hoping that more 10k's will be available.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.