Updated/New Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2005, 8:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
PLEASE POST CODES FOR THE AUGUST 1 - OCTOBER 31 PROMO IN THIS THREAD:
http://64.78.185.85/forum/showthread.php?t=452519

When we've got the full set (probably by Monday) Dino will copy it over into the first post of this thread. Thanks.
Old Jul 18, 2005, 7:15 am

Programs: AA 1MM Plat, PC Plat RA, HHonors Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by Dino2020
If you can still re-register after completing 15 nights, this new promotion is going to make a lot of happy (and even greedier) FTs.
Has anybody had any success when reregistering for the 10k promos? I tried it in the previous round, but it didn't work for me.
Old Jul 18, 2005, 1:57 pm

Programs: IHG Amb, HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Avis P'sC, AAA-Plus
500 points for online booking

received e-mail today

promotion code 6520 receive 500 points for online booking
Old Jul 18, 2005, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by dahorns
received e-mail today

promotion code 6520 receive 500 points for online booking
Promotion: NEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY BONUS

Full Terms and Conditions:

Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. Bonus points will be awarded on one qualifying stay at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn® and Express by Holiday Inn®, Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide booked online and completed by 15 August 2005. Stay must be booked on an InterContinental Hotels Group Web site between date of registration and 15 August 2005. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus miles. No retroactive miles will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Priority Club members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points. Subject to standard Priority Club program terms and conditions. © 2004 InterContinental Hotels Group. All rights reserved. Most hotels are independently owned and/or operated.

Last edited by holtju2; Jul 19, 2005 at 9:17 am
Old Jul 20, 2005, 6:07 am
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Merging the new 10ks?

Originally Posted by WonderDude
Has anybody had any success when reregistering for the 10k promos? I tried it in the previous round, but it didn't work for me.
I have reregistered many times for this promo but never had any success with it....just got my 1st round and that was it. In fact, I don't seem to be able to reregister for any promos. They all work for me, once and then that's it.

ie, I signed up for the 1k online booking bonus got it once and then never again.....even after reregistering! Can't really complain though.

? for Dino : are you waiting to put the new 10k bonus codes in until the period starts? Or are they gonna just stay in the other thread? I thought we have a complete set now.
Old Jul 20, 2005, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Platinum Royal Ambassador,GC Elite,HH Gold,DC Gold,*A Gold
Originally Posted by EdV
? for Dino : are you waiting to put the new 10k bonus codes in until the period starts? Or are they gonna just stay in the other thread? I thought we have a complete set now.
Time its a wonderfull thing I was waiting to see if any more turned up but seems thats all ovf them I have added them now

Dino
Old Jul 31, 2005, 3:49 am

Programs: QF Plat./OW Emerald + Life Gold, IC Plat. Royal Ambassador, etc.
All points, from all promos, flowing in very nicely indeed, btw. This is one happy camper !
Old Aug 2, 2005, 5:18 pm

Programs: QF QP NB, PC Plat. Amb, SPG Gold
I got a new promo today - number 1592. It seems similar to 6520 (500 points for online booking) - though with different dates. The link to register for it is https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d...92&secure=true - the terms and conditions are:

Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. Bonus points will be awarded on one qualifying stay at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn® and Express by Holiday Inn®, Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide booked online and completed by 1 September 2005. Stay must be booked on an InterContinental Hotels Group Web site between date of registration and 1 September 2005. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus miles. No retroactive miles will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Priority Club members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points. Subject to standard Priority Club program terms and conditions. © 2005 InterContinental Hotels Group. All rights reserved. Most hotels are independently owned and/or operated.

Last edited by GibSpmuh; Aug 2, 2005 at 6:30 pm
Old Aug 4, 2005, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by GibSpmuh
I got a new promo today - number 1592. It seems similar to 6520 (500 points for online booking) - though with different dates. The link to register for it is https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d...92&secure=true
Yes...and me too...same code 1592. ^
Old Aug 6, 2005, 1:23 pm

Programs: Starfleet Captains Club
Problems with points posting from last promo

Unfortunately, I only saw the promos from the last round (that expired 8/31) with enough time to earn 20,000 extra, by staying 6 nights.

I got the 10k from the 5th night, and I can't remember if it posted immediately with the other points earned, but my normal earned points for the 6th night (on 7/31) have already posted, and no 10k.

Then I went back and registered for the promo code for 6 nights, and it accepted my registration. this makes me think that my earlier registration somehow became deactivated. Has anyone else seen this, and does anyone know why it might have happened? My account is still valid, and I didn't switch to/from miles or points, I registered with strictly earning points.

Would these promos work better if you did them by stay? Ie: after 5 nights, register for the 6 night, after 6 nights, register for the 7 night, etc. This wouldn't work if you had a long stay, obviously, but I'm just wondering why/how this glitch happened, and how I can prevent it.

Of course, it could just be that I'm being impatient, and that the points will post in a day or so..

Help!?

Yes, I do know better than to call PC and ask why the points haven't posted
Old Aug 6, 2005, 6:29 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
10K points should post with the normal stay credit. I confident that re-registration does not automatically void 10Ks "in progress".

Originally Posted by janeway
I got the 10k from the 5th night, and I can't remember if it posted immediately with the other points earned, but my normal earned points for the 6th night (on 7/31) have already posted, and no 10k.

Then I went back and registered for the promo code for 6 nights, and it accepted my registration. this makes me think that my earlier registration somehow became deactivated.
Old Aug 6, 2005, 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by aljacket
10K points should post with the normal stay credit. I confident that re-registration does not automatically void 10Ks "in progress".
The problem is that the points didn't post with the normal stay credit..
Old Aug 6, 2005, 10:31 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
The problem is that the points didn't post with the normal stay credit..
I was referring to this line in your post:

I got the 10k from the 5th night, and I can't remember if it posted immediately with the other points earned
If you don't see 10Ks with your normal stay posts, then you won't see an separate extra point posting. If you make another stay it might show up. As for your 5th night 10K bonus points were more than likely posted with the regular stay points.

Last edited by aljacket; Aug 6, 2005 at 10:34 pm
Old Aug 6, 2005, 11:36 pm

Again, what I really need to know is why the points didn't show up, and what I can do in the future to avoid this.

I already know that they didn't show up with the normal stay points. The question is why didn't they.

I registered for all promos at once, and my other question (originally) had been, would it be better to break the registrations out rather than doing them all at once.

Does anyone else (other than aljacket) have any experience with this?
Old Aug 7, 2005, 2:27 am

Last time around I just registered for all the promo's at once...I always store the e-mail confirmations to check they have been recorded...and to remind myself when I can expect an undeserved bonus.

I've done the same again with the 1st August ---> collection...once they start to post...after night 6...I will post my success ^ or otherwise .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.