Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2020, 4:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by msivam
Just an update - I tried to use the ITC vouchers in WecomHotel, Chennai last month and they refused to accept it as it has expired in April 2020. I then contacted ITC customer care over the phone and they also informed me that the validity of ITC vouchers given by Citi can't be extended.

Not wanting to give up, I emailed ITC customer care and they asked me to send a scanned copy of the vouchers. They took over a week to reply to it and eventually replied after another email from me to inform that the validity is extended till March next year. I successfully used it WelcomHotel this weekend.Anyone in a similar situation can try contacting ITC customer care as well.
good to know....i managed to use mine last month as they were set to expire in a few weeks....
Old Apr 11, 2021, 4:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
How long does a transfer to EY take? Sent points on the same day to CX and EY, still waiting on EY. CX posted next morning.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 6:57 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by onlysuites
How long does a transfer to EY take? Sent points on the same day to CX and EY, still waiting on EY. CX posted next morning.
Usually about 2-3 weeks. I suspect once you place your request some guy on a moped travels from India through Afghanistan, Pakistan Iran etc. to AUH and delivers the request in a neatly sealed (but now slightly dusty) envelope which is then very speedily processed by EY.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Usually about 2-3 weeks. I suspect once you place your request some guy on a moped travels from India through Afghanistan, Pakistan Iran etc. to AUH and delivers the request in a neatly sealed (but now slightly dusty) envelope which is then very speedily processed by EY.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 1:21 am

Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
How dare you slander them like this? It's a camel they use, not a moped.
Old Apr 12, 2021, 3:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by L_D_M
How dare you slander them like this? It's a camel they use, not a moped.
it actually starts on a moped from india but gets taken over by a camel somewhere along the way....
Old Apr 12, 2021, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Seriously though, any ideas how long this moped and camel journey takes? It's been 5 days now and most Citi partners normally do it within this time frame.
PiperAtGatesofDawn you being serious about 2.3 weeks?
Old Apr 12, 2021, 12:31 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
PiperAtGatesofDawn you being serious about 2.3 weeks?
Serious as cancer. Why would you think I was joking about that! Or the moped thing for that matter.

It's absurd and makes no sense whatsoever because EY doesn't block tickets for you for months on end like SQ does. Transferring there with a specific redemption in mind is kind of pointless because you have no idea if those seats will be available when your miles finally hit your EY Guest account.

Last edited by PiperAtGatesofDawn; Apr 12, 2021 at 12:44 pm
Old Apr 12, 2021, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I transferred with a redemption in mind. Oh well.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 3:59 am
Accor Contributor Badge

With Citibank withdrawing from Retail Banking, which transfer would be best to park miles for next 2 years?

I am thinking Singapore Airlines
Old Apr 16, 2021, 4:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You guys weren't kidding. Been 10 days now and no signs of the miles at EY.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 4:48 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by kumarshah
With Citibank withdrawing from Retail Banking, which transfer would be best to park miles for next 2 years?

Has there a deadline to transfer miles been stipulated by Citibank?
Old Apr 16, 2021, 5:19 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by kumarshah

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Has there a deadline to transfer miles been stipulated by Citibank?
I haven't heard anything but will be very surprised if citi pulls out abruptly without giving us a chance to transfer.

My biggest concern with SQ is miles expiration which can't be extended easily and under current situation, I am not expecting to redeem for atleast a year.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 5:40 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
I haven't heard anything but will be very surprised if citi pulls out abruptly without giving us a chance to transfer.

My biggest concern with SQ is miles expiration which can't be extended easily and under current situation, I am not expecting to redeem for atleast a year.
Is SQ even flying to India nowadays?

Was flying out of BOM a week or 2 ago (for my first flight in more than a year) and saw the 1030am (or thereabouts - day flight) SQ Airbus taxiing in...not sure if pax were being carried - as TK is still not scheduling flights...
Old Apr 16, 2021, 7:05 am

You guys weren't kidding. Been 10 days now and no signs of the miles at EY.
Why won't you believe me!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.