Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2022, 7:12 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Anyone try getting a Citi Prestige card issued abroad if one forgot it in India?

Was just wondering...
Old Feb 27, 2022, 10:50 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Anyone try getting a Citi Prestige card issued abroad if one forgot it in India?

Was just wondering...
Yups... call them and ask them to deliver any where in the world. Card and Priority Pass - no problems.
Old Feb 27, 2022, 10:54 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by L_D_M
Anyone have any strategies in mind re the Citi cards they hold, given the Citi cards business looks like it is (probably) being acquired by Axis?

In two minds about whether to apply for the new Axis Atlas miles card because I don't know whether they'll transition Citi card holders - Prestige in my case - to an existing Axis card (Magnus?) or launch new ones and port Citi card holders on to those. If I do apply for the Axis Atlas card and get it, will that complicate things as and when Prestige card holders are transitioned to an existing or new Axis card in regard to credit limit, etc?
I doubt that even Axis has a satisfactory answer for you right now. First the acquisition needs to happen - which includes jumping through 10,000 business and regulatory hurdles. Then they will look at stabilizing their acquisition and finally consolidation. You're way way ahead of the game!
Old Mar 28, 2022, 8:26 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Anyone transfer CitiPrestige points to TK miles recently through the app and how long did it take?

Apparently Citi USA to TK is instant...
Old Mar 28, 2022, 10:56 am

Anyone transfer CitiPrestige points to TK miles recently through the app and how long did it take?

Usually about 4 days.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 11:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah

Didn't do it through the app. I called Citi to get it done. Took 5 days.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by Keyser
Didn't do it through the app. I called Citi to get it done. Took 5 days.
Completed/received in less than 37 hours through the app...
Keyser likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Looks like Axis bank is taking over Citi India.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Looks like Axis bank is taking over Citi India.
This was expected. I'm in the process of shifting my banking activity to another bank. For now I'll hold on to the credit cards I have with Citi. Lets see what changes are made over the next few months.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 12:39 am

Programs: 9W Plat
Originally Posted by Keyser
This was expected. I'm in the process of shifting my banking activity to another bank. For now I'll hold on to the credit cards I have with Citi. Lets see what changes are made over the next few months.
I am also thinking of shifting out. Had a few never-want-to-experience-again tryst with Axis bank in past which forces me steer as much far away as I can from them.

Keyser and other folks from India - it would be really great if you guys can share your experience with other banks that you can recommend to be worthy alternatives to Citi, esp. in regards to banking account relationship.

PS: Citi will be missed :-(
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dockyard
I am also thinking of shifting out. Had a few never-want-to-experience-again tryst with Axis bank in past which forces me steer as much far away as I can from them.

Keyser and other folks from India - it would be really great if you guys can share your experience with other banks that you can recommend to be worthy alternatives to Citi, esp. in regards to banking account relationship.

PS: Citi will be missed :-(
I also bank with Standard Chartered so in all probability will be shifting everything there completely.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:18 am

Anyone used the Citi Prestige concierge lately? Emailed them for quotes for hotels and it took them about 30 hours to even respond, and then it was to ask for my card number (though I had provided the last four digits in my email). Another 12 hours since then, during which time I provided my card number, and still silence.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 7:56 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, SPG, JP Miles, IHG Rewards Club
Lately, the service from Prestige has been awful. My miles transfer to BA via the app and online didn't go through and have to do it manually and took few phone calls to be sorted.

I was lucky to get an Infinia few months ago and have closed Citi Prestige last week just before the annual fees is due. They offered me Amazon voucher for Rs 5000 to keep the card which I politely declined.

Originally Posted by L_D_M
Anyone used the Citi Prestige concierge lately? Emailed them for quotes for hotels and it took them about 30 hours to even respond, and then it was to ask for my card number (though I had provided the last four digits in my email). Another 12 hours since then, during which time I provided my card number, and still silence.

Last edited by msivam; Mar 31, 2022 at 7:57 am Reason: missed points
Old Mar 31, 2022, 9:14 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott LTG, IHG Platinum
Merger notes said that the accounts will not be moved to Axis if not consented at the time of merger. I believe we do not have to worry about automatic movement of accounts to Axis.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 10:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
How are Axis reward cards in comparison?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.