Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2022, 11:41 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, SPG, JP Miles, IHG Rewards Club
Originally Posted by NoviceFT
Merger notes said that the accounts will not be moved to Axis if not consented at the time of merger. I believe we do not have to worry about automatic movement of accounts to Axis.
What would happen to the accounts if someone does not consent? Would it be up on the person to close / transfer the account before deadline? I am a bit concerned about the Investment account which has holdings in mutual funds - some in ELSS with their locked in period too. Hopefully we'll get the details soon.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by onlysuites
How are Axis reward cards in comparison?
They have a miles card called Atlas, which seems to have four transfer partners at the moment (TK, ET, UK, I5) and a decent reward rate, plus redemption on Axis' own OTA portal. I went to my nearest branch to see if I could apply and the staffer I spoke to there said it was not open for applications yet, after checking with her superiors. This was about three weeks ago.

Don't know why they have applications open online if they're not actually accepting them. The staffer said everyone who applied was getting a rejection notice. Make of that what you will.
Old Apr 2, 2022, 1:23 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Why is everyone panicking already. Worst case, things are going to stay exactly the same for the next 9-12 months at least. Especially on the cards side there is very little at stake right now. With regards to even the other retail banking products I don’t think Axis is going to try and rock the boat immediately after the takeover completes.
Old Apr 2, 2022, 2:38 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
How are Axis reward cards in comparison?
I have 2.

They are pretty decent - but customer service is hit and miss at times...
Old Apr 2, 2022, 3:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Why is everyone panicking already. Worst case, things are going to stay exactly the same for the next 9-12 months at least. Especially on the cards side there is very little at stake right now. With regards to even the other retail banking products I don’t think Axis is going to try and rock the boat immediately after the takeover completes.
No panic but just being prepared for the future.
Old Apr 2, 2022, 12:57 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Completed/received in less than 37 hours through the app...
A second transfer through the app went through less than 36 hours...
Old Apr 2, 2022, 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by Keyser
No panic but just being prepared for the future.
Exactly. It doesn't hurt to know what other options are out there for if and when you need to jump ship.
Old May 7, 2022, 1:27 pm

Can anyone report on Citi Prestige to VS point/mile transfer - how long?
Old May 12, 2022, 12:04 pm

Programs: Miles n More Senator ,Marriots Platinum, Hhonors Diamond, Miles n Smile elites,ITA Volare Premium
I did it twice- Citi Prestige to VS. It took 24-48 hrs to reflect in my VS account.
Old Jun 4, 2022, 5:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Anyone transferring to Qatar under the new 40% bonus promotion? Citi prestige card does qualify right?
Old Jun 5, 2022, 2:13 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Anyone transferring to Qatar under the new 40% bonus promotion? Citi prestige card does qualify right?
Citi Prestige India does quality for the transfer bonus. How is redemption with Avios on QR? Do they have plenty of open QSuites? What about FQ? Is it as bad as BA?
Old Jun 5, 2022, 5:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Citi Prestige India does quality for the transfer bonus. How is redemption with Avios on QR? Do they have plenty of open QSuites? What about FQ? Is it as bad as BA?
The YQ isn't as bad as BA and they do guarantee to have 2 J seats available on every flight so if you get in early enough it should be ok. There are better transfer options like TK but I like QR.
Old Jun 5, 2022, 5:47 am

The YQ isn't as bad as BA and they do guarantee to have 2 J seats available on every flight so if you get in early enough it should be ok. There are better transfer options like TK but I like QR.
QSuites and Al Mourjan easily beats TK any day (even though I've not tried TKs new seats). TK's awful departure timing and half service out of India is a major drawback. TK does offer great value on their awards chart though. If I wasn't so heavily locked into *A I would prefer QSuites every time.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 3:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Anyway to get the 4th night free offer on 2 rooms for the same dates?
Old Jun 29, 2022, 1:11 am

Citi has sent out an email saying Eva and Thai Airlines are exiting the rewards program for the Prestige (and also for Premiermiles, which I think has the same transfer partners?) from July 30th, 2022.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.