Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

MGM Resorts Stays (Posting Data Points) - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MGM Resorts Stays (Posting Data Points) - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2022, 9:50 am

Check in in person at Excalibur every time no stay auto posts in over 2 years.
Old Sep 2, 2022, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by mrcool1122
This was probably my third or fourth MGM stay this year, all booked direct via MGM. Everything from the stay posted fine to Hyatt. I probably wouldn't rely on it automatically happening in the future though.
Do you remember how long the stays took to post after checkout?
Old Sep 4, 2022, 6:00 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
DP -

Checked out of a 3 night stay Friday 9/2, checked today a few times and nothing has posted. So stays are not always posting Sunday.

Did double check WOH number was added at check in.

Property - Park MGM
Old Sep 5, 2022, 3:18 pm

Angry

Originally Posted by Matt4200
DP -

Checked out of a 3 night stay Friday 9/2, checked today a few times and nothing has posted. So stays are not always posting Sunday.

Property - Park MGM
Yeah-- I've found Fri/Sat night checkouts are usually the "riskiest" -- there are some manual machinations that have to happen before you get the credit. And if they don't happen by the Sunday cutoff, cross your fingers somebody fixes it before the following Sunday. Otherwise, at that point, it's 30 days .

Keep us posted! And good luck!
EqualOpp likes this.
Old Sep 5, 2022, 3:23 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, AA Exec Plat, OZ Diamond Plus
My 1 day stay at Park MGM from last Monday just posted, but the subsequent Excalibur stays (Tues-Sat) have not yet.
Old Sep 5, 2022, 4:58 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by AllThePants
Yeah-- I've found Fri/Sat night checkouts are usually the "riskiest" -- there are some manual machinations that have to happen before you get the credit. And if they don't happen by the Sunday cutoff, cross your fingers somebody fixes it before the following Sunday. Otherwise, at that point, it's 30 days .

Keep us posted! And good luck!
Who do you contact after 30 days?
ronbo83 likes this.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 2:29 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
If I have MGM Gold and booked through MGM. When I check in and ask to earn WoH points instead, do I still get my resort fee waived being MGM Gold?
Old Sep 6, 2022, 5:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by GateGuardian
If I have MGM Gold and booked through MGM. When I check in and ask to earn WoH points instead, do I still get my resort fee waived being MGM Gold?
Yes.
Old Sep 7, 2022, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by GateGuardian
If both of your accounts are linked, you earned both at the same time (it is NOT either or) + AA miles and loyalty points (if your Hyatt and AA accounts are linked as well), you don't need ask to earn Hyatt points instead, just need to ask at check in if your Hyatt number is in the system or not
Old Sep 7, 2022, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by antonius66
Check in in person at Excalibur every time no stay auto posts in over 2 years.
I check in in person for almost 10 times this year at Excalibur, all my stays posted on Sundays if not 1 or 2 days after, then my AA Hyatt dural accural will be posted short after as well, my Hyatt and MGM accounts are linked, so does my AA account is linked to Hyatt
EqualOpp likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2022, 10:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Matt4200
DP -

Property - Park MGM
Mine did post on Tuesday, maybe it is the labor day weekend ? I checked out at Luxor 9/1 for 3 nights stay.
Old Sep 7, 2022, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by SP03
Who do you contact after 30 days?
[email protected]
Old Sep 13, 2022, 12:30 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Park MGM - In-person check in on Monday, checked out via app Thursday, posted Sunday.
Excalibur - In-person check in Thursday, check out via app Friday, posted Sunday.
(Double points promo posted as well.)
Old Sep 27, 2022, 8:57 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Uggg, I think I just got hosed by MGM. Had a 2 night stay with 2 rooms under my name. Booked thru MGM to get the waived resort fees which were all taken off. Called before checking out to confirm my Hyatt number was on the reservations (both rooms) and they confirmed it was. However, no posting yet. But, I just logged into my Southwest account and I see a credit for 600 pts from MGM. I think that means they credited to WN instead of Hyatt. I don’t see this going well at the 30 day mark when I try to get it fixed.

Check out was Saturday
Old Sep 28, 2022, 3:37 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jasonvr
Uggg, I think I just got hosed by MGM. Had a 2 night stay with 2 rooms under my name. Booked thru MGM to get the waived resort fees which were all taken off. Called before checking out to confirm my Hyatt number was on the reservations (both rooms) and they confirmed it was. However, no posting yet. But, I just logged into my Southwest account and I see a credit for 600 pts from MGM. I think that means they credited to WN instead of Hyatt. I don’t see this going well at the 30 day mark when I try to get it fixed.

Check out was Saturday
First -

You should definitely always make sure any other partners have been permanently removed from your MGM portfolio. Your preferences could still be set to SW earning, despite having your Hyatt account linked.

Second -

600 RR Points means what $110 total spend (5 points per $1)?

Third -

Maybe one room went to SW the other to Hyatt (for whatever reason). Either way you have to give it 30 days before you even ask they say.

Bad situation

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.